Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-21-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My buddy's girlfriend is like some of those, CJ, albeit not the sexual ones(not to my knowledge anyway, lol) but she's real laid back and pretty cool. But by buddy is ******** and is thinking about breaking up with her. Its fine, I'll be there for her to cry on my shoulder...:D

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
My buddy's girlfriend is like some of those, CJ, albeit not the sexual ones(not to my knowledge anyway, lol) but she's real laid back and pretty cool. But by buddy is ******** and is thinking about breaking up with her. Its fine, I'll be there for her to cry on my shoulder...:D
You'd be breaking an unwritten law my friend. She's off limits.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What law is that? Where I am from your friends will try to **** your girl while you are with her.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My buddies and I don't really care about that law. I mean we're mature enough to realize what's going on (that feels weird sayignt hat, but I can't think of another way to put it, oh well). We've passed a few around, so to speak (sounds horrible, don't take it like that), but really, there is no jealousy or any bitterness between us guys. It really depends on how things end though. If its rough, let it go, but w/e. I mean we usually get along with eachothers gfs pretty well, so it usually is just a matter of whether the girl is comfortable with it.

This isn't a common occurance, but it has happened, and there haven't been any problems, yet...haha.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
What law is that? Where I am from your friends will try to **** your girl while you are with her.
Christ man, that's rough, lol.

Well I'm sure you guys either deal with it or just have to trust (shutters) your girl...

Old 05-21-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have no idea what you just wrote there. lol.

As far as friends go, you should try as hard as you can to ugly up their girlfriends. Find some flaws. Dont even get interested. haha. Have there been opportunties? Yeah but, I would never see a buddy's former girl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-21-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If your friend is that ******** then it's totally not....
Old 05-21-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have no idea what you just wrote there. lol.

As far as friends go, you should try as hard as you can to ugly up their girlfriends. Find some flaws. Dont even get interested. haha. Have there been opportunties? Yeah but, I would never see a buddy's former girl.
I respect that, but if all parties are ok with it I don't see how there should be a problem, unless people start bringing up the past, but that hasn't been a problem for me. I have done that (ugly them up) while they are in the relationship, just because I don't want to be that guy that RWO mentioned. I'd never move in on a firends gf during the relationship. That **** is off limits.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or simply be the most attractive, least loser-ly of your friends.....heh. Worked for me for a while.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
If your friend is that ******** then it's totally not....
My friend gets to about a 6-9 month threshold until he just gets bored. IDK if he just doesn't want that commitment schpiel, or whatever, but it seems like as soon as things start moving along, he backs off and almost intentionally ***** **** up. Its happened 3 times with him now. Its always the same story, "I just feel like being single," he says, but less than 3 weeks after each relationship has ended, he's right back into another... He's been going out with this girl since approximately Halloween, so he's really pushing his usual threshold, but the signs are there, its just a matter of time till he actually moves on. I think in his mind he already has, but just doesn't want to actually break up. He's a little immature about that, but hey, its not my life, so i won't tell him how to live it, unless he's really ******* up royally.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the girl is willing to do it then it is her fault not your friends IMO. A guy is going to **** a girl if she wants to and if your girl ***** your friend then she isn't worth being your girl
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 05-21-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Or simply be the most attractive, least loser-ly of your friends.....heh. Worked for me for a while.
Unfortuantely not all of us were born with your dashing good looks. Some of us have to get by on humor and personality...Harumph!

Old 05-21-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Luckily for me, my best friend has dated a lot of high maintenance girls or just well some bitchs'. lol. So, there really wasnt any interest there to begin with. And the last two girls he dated were for lack of a better term, "husky". haha. No disrepect intended, they were nice enough girls. My buddy just went to college and along the way he started to like the bigger girls. What ever floats you boat. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-21-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

It is pretty funny. You learn how slutty girls really are. Girls get passed around like liquor.
John Wall
Old 05-21-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is for pictures, not *** discussions.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If the girl is willing to do it then it is her fault not your friends IMO. A guy is going to **** a girl if she wants to and if your girl ***** your friend then she isn't worth being your girl
If its during a relationship, then I totally agree. I mean the friend is at fault as well, but the majority of the blame is on the girl if that happens. My and my buds don't have those problems. We know current gfs are off limits. i think considering our age, we are pretty good at helping eachother out, its just some people don't want the help or don't use it, so that leads to opportunities for others;)... We have already completed half the battle because we know, as guys, we will never win. Even when we actually win, we just don't, and its as simple as that...

Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

This thread is for pictures, not *** discussions.
**** you!!!! Mind your business
John Wall
Old 05-21-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

happy? Funny Picture ^ :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-21-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Luckily for me, my best friend has dated a lot of high maintenance girls or just well some bitchs'. lol. So, there really wasnt any interest there to begin with. And the last two girls he dated were for lack of a better term, "husky". haha. No disrepect intended, they were nice enough girls. My buddy just went to college and along the way he started to like the bigger girls. What ever floats you boat. :)
Our one buddy has had a few high maintenance girls, and to my knowledge, no one has ever even given it a thought about delving into those possibilities. One thing I like about my friends, and most of their gfs, their is no drama, even in high school it was laid back. Some of my less close friends are high maintenace dudes (relative to my other friends) with even higher maintenance gfs, and any little thing that goes wrong turns into a massive explosion of unnecessary drama. I give lots of credit to my buds and their gfs for keeping things laid back, I think its why we've been friends so long, and we're able to keep close with lots of people from our past.

Sorry for the *** convo...but **** you!!!! Mind yor business.... lol

Old 05-21-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Forgot to mention, the girl...Her sister is a model. (not a big name or anything. Actually, she got pregnant and was fired, lol) She is just as attractive as her sister without all the model crap you have to deal with, in terms of high maintenance. Does this change the situation, MOTH? lol

Old 05-21-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

For all the House fans (which includes me):

Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, that was great. I love House.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

House is one of my favorite shows, and that cartoon is freaking awesome. Is there one of the new group?

Old 05-21-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I like the 3rd box the best.....about how they have sad episodes, heh. Let me see if I can find this other House one...