Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-08-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wiccan is there.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Wiccan is there.
**** you, man with eyes!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would never want to take an online class, having gone to college right out of high school. Would be counterproductive to my goals.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've taken a couple online classes. They suck so hard.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I've taken a couple online classes. They suck so hard.
Agreed. I had to take 1 and hated it. I felt like I had to do 5 times the work for it as I did in any regular classes....and every little thing had to be turned in. Very annoying. I can see the perks if you're a responsible person and can keep track of it, but I need to actually go to the classes or else my bad habit of being incredibly lazy kicks in.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took all my education classes online. there were only two and they were during the last semester I was at A&M, but goddamn they were a joke. I would get bored and do like half a semester's worth of work in a week and then not do **** for like three weeks.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im working on my second to last paper for my online poly sci class. it kinda blew hard, ill probably get a b in it
Old 12-08-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
im working on my second to last paper for my online poly sci class. it kinda blew hard, ill probably get a b in it
I have a 20 page Business Ethics paper due sometime this week. I haven't really even started - ****, I just took the final for the class tonight. This is the first online class I've really slacked in (this is 12th? one I've taken at this school).

I love online classes, though. I always felt like I was wasting time in class, commuting to and from, and I just generally disliked my classmates.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I took all my education classes online. there were only two and they were during the last semester I was at A&M, but goddamn they were a joke. I would get bored and do like half a semester's worth of work in a week and then not do **** for like three weeks.
This FTMFW!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

taking 6 hours online and still being a college student, especially one who worked like 15 hours a week on top of that joke of a class load was the ******* life.

probably why I posted so goddamn much back in spring of '09

Old 12-08-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
taking 6 hours online and still being a college student, especially one who worked like 15 hours a week on top of that joke of a class load was the ******* life.

probably why I posted so goddamn much back in spring of '09
you should do the caseamase again.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
you should do the caseamase again.
Case-mas II is a real possibility this summer.

Of course with Skype, it could be ******* epic.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna try a case-mas, but i'm afraid i'd get incredibly bored if i was just here at home all day. From what i counted, i almost killed a 30 pack one time this past summer when at the beach. I think i could do it given the proper entertainment.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I wanna try a case-mas, but i'm afraid i'd get incredibly bored if i was just here at home all day. From what i counted, i almost killed a 30 pack one time this past summer when at the beach. I think i could do it given the proper entertainment.
the key with mine when I did it was to be on here to keep my entertained. also, I was doing **** around the house to keep entertained. I think the biggest struggle I had was occupying myself so I didnt passout

Old 12-08-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see if TT and I can do a case-mas this year. That would be fun I think.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, that's what i'm saying, i think i'd have to have friends around me or something, cause i'm not sure i could just stay completely entertained while being piss drunk by posting here. I'd probably start threatening people at around 15 beers.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I'd probably start threatening people at around 15 beers.
I dont think beer is needed to do that.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

You know what, all the TX and LA people need to get together this summer and just get smashed.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You know what, all the TX and LA people need to get together this summer and just get smashed.
only if you're paying for my cab or we're renting a hotel suite

Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I dont think beer is needed to do that.
Well, i'm not part of the cool crowd, so i'd probably get perma-banned.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would invite ya'll over, but I don't want to.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
only if you're paying for my cab or we're renting a hotel suite
Okay........

Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I wouldnt invite me over, either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Okay........
dirty old fart, I meant so I have a place to pass out. I aint drivin' fool.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I wouldnt invite me over, either.

dirty old fart, I meant so I have a place to pass out. I aint drivin' fool.
I was agreeing with you.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's not like new orleans is really all that far. just drive it. i've done it in reverse in about 20 hours and i had to drive across the entire bloody state of texas. you only have to drive through a tiny little part of it.
WTF man? How did you drive in reverse. Well i guess since everyone drives forward you would drive your car in reverse. You are so hip, and just out there, not worrying or following the ways of the man, but still trendy and stylish.