Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
People like that are the reason I hate the world.
I hope the guy on the bike beat the living **** out of the asshole in the car.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I really wish I could find an extended video or story to go along with it, because I REALLY want to know how that all turned out, but I haven't found ****.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently, based off of the only thing I can find (youtube videos) it was a woman driver...

Old 03-28-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was in Brazil from what I can gather...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...on-street.html

I guess you can't beat the crap out of a woman but I'm sure it would take every ounce of strength I had not to destroy her car. As someone who rides bikes, has family that does and knows people that have died from accidents this just gets my blood boiling.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone else confused about the circumstances? Why is that black SUV just sitting in the middle of the road? Why did the driver of the silver SUV pull forward towards the biker anyway?
Old 03-28-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I found out more about it. Apparently, he was just trying to get her keys (and succeeded) towards the end of the GIF, so she couldn't try again. I guess she cut him off and then they yelled at eachother and then the video starts to pick up the rest.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:23 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Yeah, I found out more about it. Apparently, he was just trying to get her keys (and succeeded) towards the end of the GIF, so she couldn't try again. I guess she cut him off and then they yelled at eachother and then the video starts to pick up the rest.
I don't care if he yelled at her or called her a nasty name or said her mom was fat... You don't ******* try to run someone over because they kicked your car. Then when you piss him off because you failed the first time TRY AGAIN!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't care if he yelled at her or called her a nasty name or said her mom was fat... You don't ******* try to run someone over because they kicked your car. Then when you piss him off because you failed the first time TRY AGAIN!.
Yeah, the ***** was totally wrong here. Here, that'd be attempted murder with a deadly weapon. Keep in mind she not only hit the cyclist, but two cars in traffic and two parked cars. Hopefully the ***** got ****** over and had to pay out the ass for all that ****.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone kicked my truck, youre **** out of luck. Ill run you over if I want.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously the woman in the car is a prick of the highest order. I really, really hate crotch rocket motorcyclists that proceed through bumper to bumper traffic in the middle of 2 lanes at dangerous speeds though.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Obviously the woman in the car is a prick of the highest order. I really, really hate crotch rocket motorcyclists that proceed through bumper to bumper traffic in the middle of 2 lanes at dangerous speeds though.
Almost as much as ******* who drive up the shoulder in stand still traffic

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-28-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
You don't deserve to wear Ron Swanson as your Avy/ Sig
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
You don't deserve to wear Ron Swanson as your Avy/ Sig
You dont think Ron would **** up someone who attacked his private property?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Unless you use your truck for activities that require one to own a truck, I would kick the **** out of your truck. This guy who lives in my apartment building has this huge ******* red truck and he always parks like an ass. We have a bigger parking lot on opposite side of the building where I live, and this really narrow parking lot closer to my side. He always ******* parks on that narrow side and you can barely get by him.

I've seen the guy (total ******* hick) and where he lives (same building as me.) You live in a one bedroom ******* apartment dude, what in the **** do you need a giant truck for? What are you towing and/or hauling that you need that big ******* truck for?

Or is it that you just have a tiny dick? I bet it's that.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Unless you use your truck for activities that require one to own a truck, I would kick the **** out of your truck. This guy who lives in my apartment building has this huge ******* red truck and he always parks like an ass. We have a bigger parking lot on opposite side of the building where I live, and this really narrow parking lot closer to my side. He always ******* parks on that narrow side and you can barely get by him.

I've seen the guy (total ******* hick) and where he lives (same building as me.) You live in a one bedroom ******* apartment dude, what in the **** do you need a giant truck for? What are you towing and/or hauling that you need that big ******* truck for?

Or is it that you just have a tiny dick? I bet it's that.
I use it for truck purposes.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You dont think Ron would **** up someone who attacked his private property?
Get out and beat the hell out of them sure... Run them over with his car. No
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Get out and beat the hell out of them sure... Run them over with his car. No
If there was a dude in that car and he got out, the guy on the bike would have sped off

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-28-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If there was a dude in that car and he got out, the guy on the bike would have sped off
So the reasonable, rational, intelligent idea is to attempt to run him over twice.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
So the reasonable, rational, intelligent idea is to attempt to run him over twice.
So the reasonable idea is to kick a car while youre STOPPED ON A BIKE....
Because nothing bad would happen then.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-28-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So the reasonable idea is to kick a car while youre STOPPED ON A BIKE....
Because nothing bad would happen then.
The chick cut him off while he was riding a motorcycle... I would be pissed too. Then she sat at the stop light inching closer. The dude kicked her car she ran him over. Big ******* difference there.

If you are justifying attempting to kill someone cause they kicked your car you are a ******* idiot.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

This has spiraled from a joke to something much worse.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-28-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
As someone who rides bikes, has family that does and knows people that have died from accidents this just gets my blood boiling.
It hits home for me.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Sorry I tried to have fun in the FUNNY PICTURES THREAD

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-28-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sorry I tried to have fun in the FUNNY PICTURES THREAD
"Formally" Funny Picture Thread!

But its all good I got carried away.