Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
some places with heavy traffic like big cities have them, but drivers are usually a holes and drive on them.

They have designated lanes, just no everywhere.

Sometimes bikers are a holes as well, like weaving through cars, not stopping at red lights, cause you can fall from your fixy speed bike if you stop.
Of course there are assholes on both sides.. Idk how you're doing it, but we have them like an extra sidewalk, just paved. That way we're a bit away from the traffic and it's so narrow that even if a car wanted to mount the curbe it's too wide for the designated lane. What I saw in that video was a guy using his right to cycle on a bridge. Was it really necessary to take up a full lane? No. But the idiot driving should've just driven around him and forgot about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the bus actually blocked the view and the car wasn't paying attention to the road. But still the car driver is an ass for driving away after that.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'll be happy to when cyclists actually obey *any* road laws. until then, y'all get to be responsible for yourselves.
**** yes. Thank you. I live in a big college town and HATE driving downtown near campus because the bicyclists and pedestrians are ******* morons.

They obey exactly zero rules of the road and have gone so far beyond the point of "sharing" the road that they've virtually taken it over.

Society treats bicyclists like they're the ****. "Oh look at you, caring about your health and the environment!"

Bull ******* horse **** ****. There are two types of people who ride bikes for non-pleasure:

1.) Those who can't afford cars.

2.) Those who live close enough to where they work or go to school that they can.

I'm neither. And when some asshat bicyclist decides to ride 2/3 of the way into my line, I get pissed. You can't always "just pass him" if there is oncoming traffic and GOD ******* FORBID you hit him. You might as well just get the **** out of your car and shoot him in the head until you empty your gun BECAUSE YOU WILL GET IN SOME SERIOUS ******* **** TROUBLE if, by god, you hit a bicyclist with your car.

The ones who ride out in the road that just don't give a **** deserve to be hit. They're arrogant assholes who feel like they're better than everyone else.

You may have timed your trip so that you're going to arrive on time by riding your bike there. I'm in my car. I timed my trip to get to where I need to go in my car. Following your ******** ass going 30 below the speed limit was not part of the plan.

And who the **** thought it would be a good idea to stick bicyclists in the road? The odds of a death occurring because a bicyclist is riding on a sidewalk are about .001% of what they are when you put that bicyclist in the same space with two ton chunks of metal going much, much faster.

Oh and now you're going to berate me about how terrible of a person I am for feeling this way. **** you and your bicycle. I'll shove those handlebars right the **** up your ass. I've come too god damn close to hitting moronic bicyclists too many times in this town to give a flying **** anymore.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BeerBaron, tell us how you really feel.

Also this made me lol:

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 04-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted the conversation to end before I lost my **** but it didn't.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aahhah thats some hill billy, red neck shiit. Don't they have that bit, 4 red necks making dumb jokes.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
I think the bus actually blocked the view and the car wasn't paying attention to the road. But still the car driver is an ass for driving away after that.
Look again, the bus was 100-some feet down the bridge. It was the VW that blocked the view of the cyclist. The driver went to pass the VW and wasn't paying attention and hit the cyclist, then drove off. The bus driver (somehow) saw that in his rearview and blocked the road. The VW then sped up behind the other driver and kept them from driving backwards.

Both the bus driver and the VW driver were given honorary awards or some BS thing like that today by Bethlehem PD.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB's rant right there was epic. If only AQ was still around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
**** yes. Thank you. I live in a big college town and HATE driving downtown near campus because the bicyclists and pedestrians are ******* morons.

They obey exactly zero rules of the road and have gone so far beyond the point of "sharing" the road that they've virtually taken it over.

Society treats bicyclists like they're the ****. "Oh look at you, caring about your health and the environment!"

Bull ******* horse **** ****. There are two types of people who ride bikes for non-pleasure:

2.) Those who live close enough to where they work or go to school that they can.

I'm neither. And when some asshat bicyclist decides to ride 2/3 of the way into my line, I get pissed. You can't always "just pass him" if there is oncoming traffic and GOD ******* FORBID you hit him. You might as well just get the **** out of your car and shoot him in the head until you empty your gun BECAUSE YOU WILL GET IN SOME SERIOUS ******* **** TROUBLE if, by god, you hit a bicyclist with your car.

The ones who ride out in the road that just don't give a **** deserve to be hit. They're arrogant assholes who feel like they're better than everyone else.

You may have timed your trip so that you're going to arrive on time by riding your bike there. I'm in my car. I timed my trip to get to where I need to go in my car. Following your ******** ass going 30 below the speed limit was not part of the plan.

And who the **** thought it would be a good idea to stick bicyclists in the road? The odds of a death occurring because a bicyclist is riding on a sidewalk are about .001% of what they are when you put that bicyclist in the same space with two ton chunks of metal going much, much faster.

Oh and now you're going to berate me about how terrible of a person I am for feeling this way. **** you and your bicycle. I'll shove those handlebars right the **** up your ass. I've come too god damn close to hitting moronic bicyclists too many times in this town to give a flying **** anymore.
You must spread some reputation before giving it to BeerBaron again.

I feel the same way. I've never almost hit a bicyclist, but I have to deal with a bunch of them all the time. (We have one of the top bicycling velodromes on the East coast near where I live, so we have *competitive cyclist too). There are a bunch who do what this guy did, take up way too much of the road, or travel in groups, and instead of lining up single file on the shoulder in busy areas, clog a whole lane going 5 or 6 wide. ******* stupid.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have bike lanes and our own font!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a pretty font.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always turn right on the bike lane, cause i give no fcks.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a cyclist. I use the bike lane or breakdown lane when applicable. If neither are available I use the sidewalk unless there is an excessive amount or people on the sidewalk. grass then two feet from the side of the road as a last resort.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 04-06-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

^^^ And that is how I would be, if I were more of a cyclist. If I could, broth, I'd shake your hand and thank you for having a brain that works.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cycle, but i just cycle as close to the sidewalk as i can

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think amsterdam have the best bike/car system ever

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That's a pretty font.
I LOVE it!

I mainly posted that last one because... NJX GO TO 4 BRIDGES WITH ME!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
There are two types of people who ride bikes for non-pleasure:

3. People who lost their license because of DWIs lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
3. People who lost their license because of DWIs lol
4. People who can't pass a driver's test.

???

Old 04-06-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Well there are probably more exceptions but the two I listed cover the people who optionally ride bikes and are assholes.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its only in america that bikers get such a bad rep

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
ok.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll even cover your tickets! That's a whole $10 you don't have to worry about!

Also, Amanda Bynes doesn't take a bad mugshot.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why was Amanda Bynes arrested? I was so in love with her as a kid. Still sort of am.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Why was Amanda Bynes arrested? I was so in love with her as a kid. Still sort of am.
DUI. I'd try to get to 10 characters by adding a joke but I don't really have one.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bynes would be almost last on the list that I'd think of someone getting a DUI.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote