Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-23-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That picture (You at this very moment) was ******* scary, because I put myself in that exact position, fingers and all, while I scrolled to that pic. Also, that Onion article was hilarious, and all those people ******** enough to think its real make me want to not live on this planet anymore.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Doesn't this just turn you on? (Yes this is my work of art)

Who else plays this ******* game? I do and I only have like three people I know who play it. Anyone on here want to try to figure out my ****** drawings while I figure out your ****** drawings?

Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The responses to that Onion story have to be fake. There aren't that many G+ users.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
The responses to that Onion story have to be fake. There aren't that many G+ users.
Ha! It's rare to see a failure by Google, but that pretty much bombed. I remember when they did the beta version and people could apply. Some of my Facebook friends did it and were like "cya Facebook!"

...less than a week later, they were all back.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ha! It's rare to see a failure by Google, but that pretty much bombed. I remember when they did the beta version and people could apply. Some of my Facebook friends did it and were like "cya Facebook!"

...less than a week later, they were all back.
google wave, google buzz, and google+. all busts.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
google wave, google buzz, and google+. all busts.
Google Video also never really lived up to it's potential, so they bought Youtube.

For the most part, though, they're money. They're interesting because they're part Mega-Corporation and part Think Tank. Their AI work could make them a modern day Bell Labs.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so they've had a few failures, but they're drops in the buck compared to to everything else they touch that turns to gold.

You know how in future dystopia movies, there always seems to be some mega corporation that has taken over the world? I picture Google one day becoming that.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and not to mention facebook selling basic info to companies so you get only certain ads on the sidebar.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh. that's solely because every 12 year old girl heard google, thought 'ew, geeks' and didn't bother. so every 12 year old guy stuck around, too. it's actually moderately shocking to me how many people still use facebook, in the face of it's regular and consistent lack of integrity, piss poor service, generally detrimental 'feature' addition etc. it's an interesting business case study in how to create a set of captive users who will happily put up with basically anything you want to do to them.
I don't disagree with any of that, but I continue to use it because it's simply the best way for me to keep in touch with long distance friends. If a better alternative presented itself and they jumped over, I'd do it.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
meh. that's solely because every 12 year old girl heard google, thought 'ew, geeks' and didn't bother. so every 12 year old guy stuck around, too. it's actually moderately shocking to me how many people still use facebook, in the face of it's regular and consistent lack of integrity, piss poor service, generally detrimental 'feature' addition etc. it's an interesting business case study in how to create a set of captive users who will happily put up with basically anything you want to do to them.
This.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
jojo
Rookie

jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jojo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know how in future dystopia movies, there always seems to be some mega corporation that has taken over the world? I picture Google one day becoming that.
This post pricked my memory, Bladerunner, the global corporation making those skinjob droids gone rogue. Here it is -- the Tyrell Corporation.

And yet I had to google it up..... All roads lead to google, lol, but a melancholy kind of laugh.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Who else plays this ******* game? I do and I only have like three people I know who play it. Anyone on here want to try to figure out my ****** drawings while I figure out your ****** drawings?
Shhheeeeeiiiitttttt...

You tell me if I play.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Shhheeeeeiiiitttttt...

You tell me if I play.

Awwwwww Snap

You want to play? (Anybody, that is, not just you CMD)

Old 04-23-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

using an tablet to draw?

I see you also unlocked other colors.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When instagram sells for a billion it's kinda obvious that the quality of a website is drastically less important than the people rushing to that website everyday.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, I draw on a cracked phone screen. Never touched a tablet in mah life.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok, so they've had a few failures, but they're drops in the buck compared to to everything else they touch that turns to gold.

I'm thinking Skynet. When we're being blown away by sentient robots, our final thoughts are going to be "Why, oh why, did we let Google build those self-driving cars!"
Old 04-23-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

This was me until I learned of Google Documents:

Been a while since I've seen a good Successful Black Man picture:

Old 04-23-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

That chick poking her eye is much funnier now that I figured out the "Deal wi.." was supposed to be "Deal with it"...

Great post, BB.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

I'm a spreadsheet snob, and I just can't get on board with Google Docs until they figure out how to match the quality of Gnumeric. I'm still emailing documents to myself.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this is a video of two guys making a rap video in a McDonald's without their permission. It's kind of stupid but a few funny parts.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So this is a video of two guys making a rap video in a McDonald's without their permission. It's kind of stupid but a few funny parts.

Did they use a time machine too or are flattops coming back?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Did they use a time machine too or are flattops coming back?
ba-ba-ba-ba BAAH I'm lovin it

BAW BAW BAW BAW BAW I'M THUGGIN IT
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote