Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-04-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't know Jay Cutler was an extra on the set of Friends.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Somehow this actually makes me like Cutler a little bit. I'd want to be left the **** alone too.

Actually, looked at what looks like a bedazzled dildo in his hand, I take that back. Picture negates itself.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Somehow this actually makes me like Cutler a little bit. I'd want to be left the **** alone too.

Actually, looked at what looks like a bedazzled dildo in his hand, I take that back. Picture negates itself.
Your knowledge of bedazzled dildos is impressive.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Your knowledge of bedazzled dildos is impressive.
True story, I was working in someone's bedroom and we had to take their bed out of the room, and there was a dildo in between the mattress and box spring, wasn't bedazzled, but still...

Worst part about it is I know the woman's son...

Old 05-04-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So much win.
Quote:
So much win.
Quote:
I just died laughing, not only for what this was (absolutely hilarious), but it reminded me of watching a squirrel jump from my neighbors tree to another, miss, and fall right in the road, all from about 40 feet in the air too. Somehow it was ok though and scurried off like falling from great heights onto hard surfaces is normal...

Old 05-04-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you could drop a squirrel from an air-plane at 25,000 feet and it would be ok.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you could drop a squirrel from an air-plane at 25,000 feet and it would be ok.
Little creatures seem to be fall immune. My sophomore year of college, my roommate and I got a pet rat who ran around the apartment like a cat. We'd often find him on top of the fridge (no idea how he got up there) eating bread. When he was done, he would just jump off. He'd hit the floor and go about his business no sweat.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Little creatures seem to be fall immune. My sophomore year of college, my roommate and I got a pet rat who ran around the apartment like a cat. We'd often find him on top of the fridge (no idea how he got up there) eating bread. When he was done, he would just jump off. He'd hit the floor and go about his business no sweat.
A pet rat? That's almost as disgusting as a wookie! Why the hell would you let a rat run around your apartment and **** and piss everywhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
A pet rat? That's almost as disgusting as a wookie! Why the hell would you let a rat run around your apartment and **** and piss everywhere?
Shut the **** up. Pet rats are awesome.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used to like you.
Now?
I cant even look at you.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

(Not him, but still awesome.)

One, he was cute as hell and surprisingly loving. (Rats are really social animals.) He'd come check on us if he hadn't seen us in a while and liked to be held on your lap or on your shoulder.

Two, rats can be litter box trained and he mostly was, at least for his ****. We put a shallow cardboard box in the corner of the bathroom and he went in or around there. We'd just dump it out or sweep it up every couple of days.

He would pee, but it wasn't much worse than plain water. It was never really a problem.

This was him:

Old 05-04-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I used to like you.
Now?
I cant even look at you.
I still love you....
Quote:

(Not him, but still awesome.)

One, he was cute as hell and surprisingly loving. (Rats are really social animals.) He'd come check on us if he hadn't seen us in a while and liked to be held on your lap or on your shoulder.

Two, rats can be litter box trained and he mostly was, at least for his ****. We put a shallow cardboard box in the corner of the bathroom and he went in or around there. We'd just dump it out or sweep it up every couple of days.

He would pee, but it wasn't much worse than plain water. It was never really a problem.

This was him:

I have to say that I didn't know that you can train rats to **** in a box. It makes things a little better, but I would never have a rat running around my place where it could gain access to my food and such. He does like kinda cute though, but whenever I've seen a rat (didn't see many, mostly mice) I showed it to my dog or cat and they took care of business for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

There are different ways to do it. We just scooped up his poop when we found it with a piece of paper or something and dumped it in the box. If we saw him pooping, we'd grab him and put him in the box. Eventually, he began to associate the two. He didn't always go IN the box, but as long as it was all concentrated in or near the box, it made cleaning it up easier.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at PetCo

Rats are great pets
Old 05-04-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Old 05-05-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(Jags GM Gene Smith)
Old 05-05-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always wanted Guinea Pig...now I want a pet rat...**** is awesome!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
A big thing with other rodent pets is that they bite. I was never bitten intentionally by our rat. He got my fingers a few times when I was giving him food is all.

You can also train him to do things if you have patience.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I have a friend who bought a Guinea pig, and then he bought a couple more. Next thing I knew, he was emailing photos of his 8' x 3' Guinea play area with about seven Guineas running around inside.

And yeah, this thread makes me want a pet rat.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A big thing with other rodent pets is that they bite. I was never bitten intentionally by our rat. He got my fingers a few times when I was giving him food is all.

You can also train him to do things if you have patience.
I used to have a hamster a few years ago...************ bit me a few times...so I know lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'd definitely recommend a rat if you wanted an easy yet still fun pet. We let ours run around but you obviously don't have to do that. He cost $8 bucks and we probably saved him from being snake food. We never bought real rat food, instead just filling his bowl with grainy cereal or crumbled up bread or whatever we had around. And we didn't have a real "cage" because those were expensive, so we repurposed a clear plastic storage bin into one. Put some wood chips down inside and that's where we put him whenever we both left the house. Otherwise, he just ran around. Liked to sleep behind the couch cushions or on top of my shelf (as seen in the picture.)