Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-27-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Peyton Manning practices with John David Booty

those were taken from the wearesc.com boards. Don't believe it's him?

http://scfootball.blogspot.com/
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's a video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5RhK4tQi4

Last edited by soybean : 06-27-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok... (ten)
Old 06-27-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Hopefully Peyton showed JDB a few tips on how to sell the playaction better.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
ok... (ten)
Well outside of recruiting, this is news for offseason cfb . If your not interested dont respond.

First Montana now Manning. They probably came to get some pointers from Mark Sanchez. :p
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
Well outside of recruiting, this is news for offseason cfb . If your not interested dont respond.

First Montana now Manning. They probably came to get some pointers from Mark Sanchez. :p
seriously. why isn't tom brady helping out chad henne? why isn't peyton manning helping out erik ainge
Old 06-28-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
why isn't peyton manning helping out erik ainge
That's actually what I was thinking when I was reading this post. The Vols have the same coach and OC that they had when Manning was playing for them. I would think that he would be helping out Ainge at his alma mater before going to USC.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Brady should help Kyle Wright. The kid is lost.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
That's actually what I was thinking when I was reading this post. The Vols have the same coach and OC that they had when Manning was playing for them. I would think that he would be helping out Ainge at his alma mater before going to USC.
He has several times.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
i read that he was just in town and he wanted to practice. I don't think he just hand picked USC.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:00 AM    (permalink
aheineken
Veteran

aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.

They're both Louisiana natives, so there is some connection there.
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
aheineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
volman88
Rookie

volman88 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm pretty sure peyton goes to knoxville every year to practice with the team.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan
volman88 is offline   Reply With Quote