Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 06-29-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

LarryJohnson27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Supplemental Draft Predictions Thread

Paul Olver: Kansas City Chiefs - They're the team that needs him most, out of the teams he's been said to be visiting with.

Jared Gaither: Baltimore Ravens - Just a gut feeling.

Chris Patrick: Minnestoa Vikings - Could end up being the final piece on that interior OL.
LarryJohnson27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Gaither is drafted by us, I will be doing backflips of joy for about 3 weeks strait!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
If Gaither is drafted by us, I will be doing backflips of joy for about 3 weeks strait!!!
That pick would excite me as well.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Scout49
Rookie

Scout49 needs more cowbell.

OT Jared Gaither Maryland
(3rd round) By Miami Dolphins

CB Paul Oliver Geogia
(5th Round) By Washington Redskins

OG Chris Patrick Nebraska
(7th Round) by Seattle Seahawks

What do you guys think?
Old 06-29-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout49 View Post
OT Jared Gaither Maryland
(3rd round) By Miami Dolphins

CB Paul Oliver Geogia
(5th Round) By Washington Redskins

OG Chris Patrick Nebraska
(7th Round) by Seattle Seahawks

What do you guys think?
Gaither 4th
Oliver 5th

Patrick undrafted
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jared Gaither - Arizona Cardinals - 4th round
Paul Oliver - San Diego Chargers - 3rd round
Patrick Undrafted

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

I don't see Gaither going before Olvier.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Jared Gaither - Arizona Cardinals - 4th round
Paul Oliver - San Diego Chargers - 3rd round
Patrick Undrafted
I don't think the Chargers have a 3rd rounder.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
I don't see Gaither going before Olvier.
4th isnt before 3rd and i dont know what the chargers have i just picked a team that i thought he would fit on

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
4th isnt before 3rd and i dont know what the chargers have i just picked a team that i thought he would fit on
That first reply wasn't to you, it was to the two posts above yours.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Paul Olver: Detriot Lions 5th round

Jared Gaither: New York Jets 5th round

Chris Patrick: New York Giants 7th round
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

I can't see Oliver making it to the 5th round. The Chiefs should end up with another 4th from the Green trade, so I think they'll at the least bid a 4th on him.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJohnson27 View Post
I can't see Oliver making it to the 5th round. The Chiefs should end up with another 4th from the Green trade, so I think they'll at the least bid a 4th on him.
Oh please. He's extremely overrated. He held CJ to a couple yards, great. Did you see who was throwing to CJ? Oliver didn't shut down CJ, Reggie Ball did. His recent workout was far from spectacular with a 4.5 - 4.6 forty. There are linebackers that run faster than him. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he went undrafted.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Oh please. He's extremely overrated. He held CJ to a couple yards, great. Did you see who was throwing to CJ? Oliver didn't shut down CJ, Reggie Ball did. His recent workout was far from spectacular with a 4.5 - 4.6 forty. There are linebackers that run faster than him. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he went undrafted.
Maybe he is a bit overrated, but the Chiefs seem to have alot of interest, a huge need for a youth and depth at CB, and 10 draft picks for 2007, and while he might be a little overrated by others, you are underrating him IMO. He had a legit shot at the 1st round had he stayed in school.

Last edited by LarryJohnson27 : 06-29-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby View Post
Most other draft picks had several months to prepare for their workouts and the draft. If Oliver had that much time I'm sure his 40 time would have been in the 4.4's. However, I am glad his time wasn't that fast so some teams are scared off. There is a difference between timed speed and game speed. Oliver has good game speed.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Paul Oliver- 3rd round, Kansas City Chiefs
Jared Gaither- 3rd round, Minnesota Vikings
Chris Patrick- 6th round, Seattle Seahawks
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaither-Ravens in the 2nd

I figure we would have taken Staley in rd 1 this year, we're gonna have to go OT in rd 1 next year why not get a guy who would have been a top 3 OT prospect in next years draft for a 2nd rder now.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-29-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

u know...........i hate mondays
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Robert Armstrong could warrant a 7th round selection. I heard he had a solid workout
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think there is a good chance that the vikings will come out of the Supp. draft with either Jared Gaither or Chris Patrick
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:24 AM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

Gaither - 3rd to Ravens
Patrick - 5th somewhere
Oliver - 5th somewhere
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Gaither - 3rd to Ravens
Patrick - 5th somewhere
Oliver - 5th somewhere
We don't have a 3rd.........thanks Willis :(

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-30-2007, 11:26 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt be suprised to see Gaither go undrafted

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
I wouldnt be suprised to see Gaither go undrafted
I would be a little surprised, but not shocked. I have him in the 5-7 round range. Some people have him as a day one pick. That's shocking.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oliver-2nd Saints...

Oh wait...

Damn dream again...
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote