Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: who will be the better quarterback brady quinn or matt leinart
brady quinn 62 37.35%
matt leinart 104 62.65%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Roy Williams is so incredibly overrated.
Well he is a lethal hitter in the secondary that makes WRs not want to go across the middle, which is a very valuable trait for any defense to have. He is strong in run support and good in coverage at reading-reacting even though he is not strong in man coverage. He is still elite, but just a different type of safety.

I get what you mean though, I'd much rather have a Brian Dawkins, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor type who will give you the best of both worlds.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, if this is for college its not close if its for pro potential its not close

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Seriously though if you were to ask me this question before he was a Brown, I probably would say Brady Quinn. He has a strong arm and is a smart QB with all the intangeables.
You can forget about it if Quinn holds out.
That's gonna be the worst thing to happen to him, IMO.

I like Leinart. Unlike Quinn, he actually won big games for his team in college.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How come no one ever comments on my posts? It's a knowledgable analytical response. Knowing you guys, you'll ignore this too. That's a bum deal...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post

I like Leinart. Unlike Quinn, he actually won big games for his team in college.
Well, although he had stellar performances in some of those big games, he was apart of one the best teams in College Football History, only 2nd to 01 Miami

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Well, although he had stellar performances in some of those big games, he was apart of one the best teams in College Football History, only 2nd to 01 Miami
regardless... he came through in the clutch numerous times.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

RedAttack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Okay the Browns offensive line starter will probably be Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, LeCharles Bentley?, Hank Fraley, and Ryan Tucker. Everyone of those guys is proven good except Thomas who was a top 3 draft pick. Add in the depth of guys can start on most teams in Kevin Shaffer, Seth McKinney, and Kelly Butler and the Browns THIS year have one of the better O-Lines in the league, far superior to Arizona's this year. We might have to trade Shaffer due to his salary and the limited starting spots.
My whole point was about LAST year. On paper, Clevelands line is better and I have never disputed that. But games aren't won on paper.

Quote:
As far as the safeties go, Adrian Wilson is very good, but you can't take away from Sean Jones who is also one of the best safeties in the game, only one tier behind the Dawkins, Williams, Wilson, Reed category of elite. Brodney Pool might have a breakout year this year and if that happens that puts us over the top as having a better starting safety tandem than Arizona. Terrence Holt and Aaron Francisco are nothing to write home about, I'm sorry. Solid players, but not with the potential of Jones/Pool.
Hang on, Sean Jones has had ONE good year. It's a little bit early to be calling him one of the best safeties in the NFL. If, like Wilson, he can put up those sort of stats over a couple of seasons in a row I would be more inclined to agree. But at the moment? No.

Brodney Pool has been a solid player so far. But I really don't see him as any better than Holt or Francisco. It's a wash at best.

Adrian Wilson still trumps anything the Browns have at saftey. And until that is not the case, then the Cardinals have the advantage here.

Last edited by RedAttack : 07-07-2007 at 10:05 PM.
RedAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post

Well Leinart played with Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett, Mike Williams, Winston Justice, Sam Baker, etc. etc. Brady Quinn's best teamate opted for baseball, and his second best was a 3rd round OT with a lot of ?s. How many times did Peyton beat Florida or win the NC?

If Quinn does hold out it won't be that bad. Crennel will probably get fired midseason and he'll start then with or without a holdout. Quinn won't start week 1 even if he is in camp on time anyway, Anderson or Frye will. Matt Leinart held out last year and he started early too, so I don't think it matters that much if Quinn misses some of TC.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
RedAttack
Rookie

RedAttack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Red Attack you make valid points but I based my entire argument on what I think will happen this year...
Fair enough. Although I'm really not into those sort of projections anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping the Browns do break out. But like Arizona, there are a number of question marks.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAttack View Post
My whole point was about LAST year. On paper, Clevelands line is better and I have never disputed that. But games aren't won on paper.

Hang on, Sean Jones has had ONE good year. It's a little bit early to be calling him one of the best safeties in the NFL. If, like Wilson, he can put up those sort of stats over a couple of seasons in a row I would be more inclined to agree. But at the moment? No.

Brodney Pool has been a solid player so far. But I really don't see him as any better than Holt or Francisco. It's a wash at best.

Adrian Wilson still trumps anything the Browns have at saftey. And until that is the case, then the Cardinals have the advantage here.
Pool has lots more potential than Holt or Francisco. People are expecting a big breakout year for him since Brian Russell is now in Seattle so Pool can start at FS now fulltime instead of playing CB and S mix. Jones had as many great years as Rhodes and Whitner, but there's no denying that those 3 are terrific young safeties with great careers ahead for them. The combo of Jones and Pool has better potential than Wilson and ? for Arizona. Now if Zona had a guy like Pool then no question, Arizona would be better. But the tandem of Jones/Pool will be a better safety duo this year IMO.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAttack View Post
Fair enough. Although I'm really not into those sort of projections anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping the Browns do break out. But like Arizona, there are a number of question marks.
We'd have to get really lucky to break out this year. I think Arizona gets 9 wins or so, but 2008 is the Browns' year most likely.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Top 10 is a bit high for both Fitz and Boldin based on production. I'd have Boldin there, but how can you rank Fitz ahead of:

Marvin Harrison
Torry Holt
Steve Smith
Chad Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Terrell Owens
Donald Driver
Javon Walker

Based on production, you can't.
Because it's not always about PAST production. Some people have the ability, maturity to project FORWARD, or to evaluate what talent they see on the field, regardless of the # of catches they had the year before or year before that, etc. This guy was right on about Fitzgerald, as you know see.

Same thing happened to me over a year ago when I told the clown Staubach12 that Greg Jennings was better than WR Roy Williams. He said, no way and he thought because he has a ton of kid-cred that he was right.

Now it's fricking obvious. As I said.
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AtariBigby, you do know that this thread was started in July of 2007, right? And that it's currently January of 2009?

If so, how is opinion of a person from 1 and 1/2 years ago relevant today? Do you not think his mind may have changed? A year and a half ago, Randy Moss isn't a Top 3 receiver. Today, he's considered to be at least Top 3.

Larry Fitzgerald just finished his 3rd year in the NFL back in 2007, and his previous season stats were 69 receptions, 946 yards, and 6 TD's. Since then, he's had two consecutive 1,400-yard seasons with double-digit TD's.

Today, Fitz is a Top 10 receiver. In 2007, he wasn't. It wasn't a question of talent or upside. It was about their current rank at that time, and at that time, Fitz hadn't proved what he's done today.

Don't necropost a dead thread by resuming an off topic conversation that had taken place in it. If you want to present the Quinn vs Leinart question, then fine. But be for real man, and don't necropost only to say, "Told ya so!"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I called Matt Leinart a bust way back in '06. And he has no excuses, he had freaking Anquan Boldin, Bryant Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and still sucked.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:38 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My vote goes to Leinart. Better supporting cast, better coach, and IMO he's going to be a better pro, whenever the time for him to start comes.
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

I know people have forgot about Leinart since he hasn't played this year. He still has slow feet, limited arm strength and a deliberate delivery.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:53 AM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
AtariBigby, you do know that this thread was started in July of 2007, right? And that it's currently January of 2009?

If so, how is opinion of a person from 1 and 1/2 years ago relevant today? Do you not think his mind may have changed? A year and a half ago, Randy Moss isn't a Top 3 receiver. Today, he's considered to be at least Top 3.

Larry Fitzgerald just finished his 3rd year in the NFL back in 2007, and his previous season stats were 69 receptions, 946 yards, and 6 TD's. Since then, he's had two consecutive 1,400-yard seasons with double-digit TD's.

Today, Fitz is a Top 10 receiver. In 2007, he wasn't. It wasn't a question of talent or upside. It was about their current rank at that time, and at that time, Fitz hadn't proved what he's done today.

Don't necropost a dead thread by resuming an off topic conversation that had taken place in it. If you want to present the Quinn vs Leinart question, then fine. But be for real man, and don't necropost only to say, "Told ya so!"
Here's the problem son:
#1- Matt Leinart is still relevant, good or bad.
#2- The girls like Sniper have an ulcer when new threads are started, which I wanted to do about Leinart, so first I searched Leinart and this was the most recent one with him as the title of the thread
#3- It's actually interesting to see who thought what about Leinart, and about BQ. Some people have the ability, the ballz, to LOOK FORWARD and not just look at what has already happened. I call those people MEN. I call the ones who only go by exactly what has happened and are afraid to project anything different "GIRLS".
#4- We see there are some actual men in here, which makes me proud as a fellow football fan.

NOW, what is going to happen with Matt Leinart and the Arizona Cardinals situation if Kurt Warner continues on next year?
Also, I was so PO'd at Leinart when he chose to stay in school when he WOULD HAVE been the #1 overall pick. And I was so glad when Vince Young single-handedly beat him in the National Championship game.
What a fool Leinart was then, and it's costing him some prime years, as well as he lost out on a lot of money. He also knocked up an EX-GF while still there in SoCal.

I know his arm isn't that rocket arm, but neither was Montana's, Pennington, and some other good ones. The guy has the ability, but does he have the desire?
Old 01-15-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I called Matt Leinart a bust way back in '06. And he has no excuses, he had freaking Anquan Boldin, Bryant Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald and still sucked.
Props to you Shiver for having a pair.
I'm sure the choir boys didn't like hearing that back in '06, but you have proved to be right in the almost 3 years since........
Old 01-15-2009, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
#3- It's actually interesting to see who thought what about Leinart, and about BQ. Some people have the ability, the ballz, to LOOK FORWARD and not just look at what has already happened. I call those people MEN. I call the ones who only go by exactly what has happened and are afraid to project anything different "GIRLS".

sooo all historians are girls? damn your knowledge of the english language is pretty bad

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Quinn will be a better pro, but Leinart has a much better supporting cast.

People are too hard on Leinart. The guy only started 1 season's worth of games. It usually takes QBs 2-3 years of starting to hit their stride.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
Because it's not always about PAST production. Some people have the ability, maturity to project FORWARD, or to evaluate what talent they see on the field, regardless of the # of catches they had the year before or year before that, etc. This guy was right on about Fitzgerald, as you know see.

Same thing happened to me over a year ago when I told the clown Staubach12 that Greg Jennings was better than WR Roy Williams. He said, no way and he thought because he has a ton of kid-cred that he was right.

Now it's fricking obvious. As I said.
Wow, sour grapes much?

And another thing, get off the girl/men thing. Nobody cares. At all.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its not like they dont admit they were wrong. its not like even one of those were proven.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone who agrees with Atari is apparently an educated man that has balls the size of grape fruits. And everyone else who doesnt is a middle school girl that knows nothing.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im a huge USC fan and big fan of Matt in college what made him so great in college was that he was very cool and calm in the backfield when he was looking down the field to throw a pass. I think that has hindered his progress in NFL slightly comes off as he doesnt take being QB serious enough thats just my opinion also the NFL has shown his weak spots in his game which was overshadowed by talent in the College level. So as i say this i think Brady is a better quarterback and will be due to his desire to be better he has a drive and it shows in the NFL the people who put the most time to become better tend to become better. Brady also shown that he thrives to be the leader in that team which i think Leinart has yet to show and desire.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going to have to forgive AtariBigby...he's not, what we call, "all there."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote