Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 07-03-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vikes WR starting line up

Any predictions on who you think the starting WRs will be for the Vikes?
(Is Cortez Hankton still with the team?)
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling on week 1 it's going to be:

McMullen
Wade
Williamson

I see us working Rice into there however, and Hankton is still on the team.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before camp I have no idea but i'd take a not so wild stab and assume Williamson and Rice with Wade in the slot. I guess Wade will get a lot of time in the 2 receiver sets as well with them rotating.

I think Hankton is still with us, I cant remember hearing him being cut or anything.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR1 - Williamson
WR2 - Rice
WR3 - Wade

Wade was sign to be the Slot receiver so i think he is set for the 3rd spot. Williamson will have the 1st spot as much as i dont like that but its better than McMullen and i feel that we use Rice in the 2nd spot.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somewhere i read that as of right now Bobby Wade is slotted to be our #1...

Week 1:
WR1:Bobby Wade
WR2:Troy Williamson
WR3:Billy McMullen
WR4:Sidney Rice

by the end of the year i have a feeling it will look like this though
WR1:Troy Williamson
WR2:Sidney Rice
WR3:Bobby Wade
WR4:Billy McMullen
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see McMullen and Williamson starting on Day 1, with Wade being the slot reciever.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At the beginning of the year, I think it'll be Williamson and Wade, by the end, Rice and Williamson.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone think Todd Lowber(sp?) or Chandler Williams make any kind of impact
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Anyone think Todd Lowber(sp?) or Chandler Williams make any kind of impact
Lowber will spend the season on the practice squad and we'll try to gradually bring him along. Williams on the otherhand has been a pretty big surprise thus far and definitely has a good shot at making the team as a return man/5th or 6th wideout.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about Andrae Allison?
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
what about Andrae Allison?
I don't see him being a starter this year unless he plays exceptionally well.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I don't see him being a starter this year unless he plays exceptionally well.
He'll probably return kicks though because of his excellent vision
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:30 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
He'll probably return kicks though because of his excellent vision
I wish Robinson could've cleaned up his act, we really need him right now in the reciever position and for returning kicks.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we have 4(Andraue Allison, Chandler Williams, Todd Lowber, and bobby wade) pretty good options for returning kicks. Where we definatly need koren is the Reciever position
Old 07-07-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this is so pathetic that we need to be talking about Bobby Wade as our number 1 receiver.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

He probably won't be for very long if at all... from what i have been reading it seems that Childress seems to believe that Troy Williamson will have a breakout year a la EJ Henderson did last year. And he has been comparing our group of Recievers to last years Linebackers
Old 08-18-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think it will probably be Williamson and Wade to start out the season. Hopefully Williamson proves himself a valid starter (I have my doubts).

During the season, it would be nice to see Sidney Rice emerge as a starter and shift Bobby Wade to the slot.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Yea Sidney Rice has looked good so far, not really impressive but he's been solid. To be honest other than his drop Bobby wade hasn't looked that bad he has gotten decent yardage after the catch.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rice and Williamson have both looked very solid. Would like to see them both out there from the get go.

Wade is a slot receiver, I dont see any reason waisting time using him elsewhere, he is a pretty damn solid slot, but a slot none the less.

Tony Richardson will make a big difference to our run game.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote