Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 07-07-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile Isaiah Stanback -- Highlight Film (5:24)

Isaiah Stanback Highlights (right click and save)

length: 5:23
format: .wmv

Enjoy
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really nothing too exciting. The 100 meter dash was alright...and the couple running clips showed a little. But overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys. Seeing clips of him catching the ball is something I'd love ot see.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Really nothing too exciting. The 100 meter dash was alright...and the couple running clips showed a little. But overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys. Seeing clips of him catching the ball is something I'd love ot see.
I Remember, regardless.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:03 AM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys.
That wasn't the video's purpose as it was created in early April, several weeks before the draft. I simply thought I'd share it with you guys.
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I liked it... He throws so effortlessly its not even cool... EXTRERMLY athletic and i think he will make the transition to wide reciever very easily and be better than drew bennett... or are they keeping him at QB im not to sure.... i think he would be a better wide out at the next level for sure

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is going to have to make the team as a WR.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 07-28-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuC3jnm4TE

Stanback throws from his own 25 and hits his receiver in stride at the 4.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.

Last edited by Tubby : 07-28-2007 at 07:16 PM.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is dallas having him play QB?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Is dallas having him play QB?
No however he might be an emergency QB on gameday if we decide to only keep 2 QB's on the active roster. But he hasn't even scene the field in TC let alone getting snaps at WR...like i said earlier...he is a WR.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 07-29-2007, 06:28 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
No however he might be an emergency QB on gameday if we decide to only keep 2 QB's on the active roster. But he hasn't even scene the field in TC let alone getting snaps at WR...like i said earlier...he is a WR.
Can someone explain the excitement over the developmental WR with no body of work in the NFL and a (reach) 4th round tag??

If not for the Jerry Jones "new new thing" mindset this guy would be cut soon.

Hurd, Crayton and Austin are all capable starters. Austin, with his talent, maybe a #1.

Kind of sounding like all the Pettiti noise of some years back. Lots of noise but .......
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:59 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
Hurd, Crayton and Austin are all capable starters. Austin, with his talent, maybe a #1.
First, we haven't seen Stanback playing yet so we don't know what he is capable of.
Second, if Austin was so good why he is stucked behind Crayton and Austin? The WR, outside of the top 3, who is playing really good in camp is Hurd, not Austin... Austin hasn't played a single action at WR other than in preseason, I don't know how you can say he could be a #1...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:47 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post

That's crazy. Like 75 yards in stride. Very hard to do.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:49 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post

That's the kinda throw you want on a reverse pass. If he could throw that consistently I'd sign him and an assistant WR coach and devote the coach to helping him transition to wideout.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:55 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
First, we haven't seen Stanback playing yet so we don't know what he is capable of.
Second, if Austin was so good why he is stucked behind Crayton and Austin? The WR, outside of the top 3, who is playing really good in camp is Hurd, not Austin... Austin hasn't played a single action at WR other than in preseason, I don't know how you can say he could be a #1...
Austin is not the same player that Hurd or Crayton is. All are WR but Hurd and Crayton are possesion guys. Austin is more explosive, downfield type.

Austin, to me, is behind Glenn and TO on the depth chart. Hurd is behind Crayton as the third WR / Slot receiver.

Austin has alot to do to beat out Glenn or TO. Most likely retirement (or injury/age) is his best bet. Glenn and TO are very good but neither is a Hurd/Crayton type.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Dcboys94

Quote:
Austin is not the same player that Hurd or Crayton is. All are WR but Hurd and Crayton are possesion guys. Austin is more explosive, downfield type.

Austin, to me, is behind Glenn and TO on the depth chart. Hurd is behind Crayton as the third WR / Slot receiver.

Austin has alot to do to beat out Glenn or TO. Most likely retirement (or injury/age) is his best bet. Glenn and TO are very good but neither is a Hurd/Crayton type.
from what im hearin dude is both austin and hurd are tearing it up. who cares about an explosive downfield type that stuff bores me. production is the only thing i care about. i think as of now hurd is more polished than Austin but i like them both to be our future 1 and 2 guys.(dont matter which is which either.)
Old 07-29-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcboys94 View Post
from what im hearin dude is both austin and hurd are tearing it up. who cares about an explosive downfield type that stuff bores me. production is the only thing i care about. i think as of now hurd is more polished than Austin but i like them both to be our future 1 and 2 guys.(dont matter which is which either.)
Can not argue with your sentiment. Want them both to succeed with us.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can someone explain the excitement over the developmental WR with no body of work in the NFL and a (reach) 4th round tag??

If not for the Jerry Jones "new new thing" mindset this guy would be cut soon.

Kind of sounding like all the Pettiti noise of some years back. Lots of noise but .......
Oldie but goodie.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
Oldie but goodie.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote