Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 07-07-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.
Default Jared Gaither workout on Monday, July 9th

49ers | Team will attend Gaither's workout
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:59:30 -0700

Matthew Barrows, of the Sacramento Bee, reports the San Francisco 49ers will attend University of Maryland OT Jared Gaither's workout Monday, July 9. Gaither is available in the NFL's supplemental draft.

Anybody know where there might be information about any other teams that are attending his workout?
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hopefully, The Ravens will be attending his workout.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Scout49
Rookie

Scout49 needs more cowbell.

I'm pretty sure every team will be there.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
WarOnTheShore
Rookie

WarOnTheShore smells like sex panther.

There at least one other player working out on Monday and, I think, one on Wednesday.
WarOnTheShore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and someone said that Nolan doesn't like lazy players...
Old 07-07-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait to see what sucker drafts him. Hopefully someone from the AFC.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Scout49
Rookie

Scout49 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
and someone said that Nolan doesn't like lazy players...

That someone is me!. Nolan will not take some one if he has a questionable work ethic PLAIN AND SIMPLE! The 9ers are just doing the job looking at all there options to make there team better. I can garrenty the 9ers will not draft him on thursday's supp draft.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Those 4.7 rumors will be put to death finally. I say Gaither will run 5.1
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
Those 4.7 rumors will be put to death finally. I say Gaither will run 5.1
I wouldn't be surprised to see him run a sub 5.0 forty.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens, Falcons, and Jaguars have reportedly shown "particular interest" in Maryland OT and Supplemental Draft hopeful Jared Gaither.

There has even been some talk that Gaither could go in the first round. He appears to have passed Georgia CB Paul Oliver as the draft's top prospect.

this comes from rotoworld and the source was espn
Old 07-08-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2929635

Quote:
Pompey said, though, that his client's weight is in the manageable 315- to 322-pound range -- it has been listed at times as high as 350 pounds -- and added that the 6-feet-9 Gaither continues to work hard and will be ready for the start of NFL training camp later this month.
If he workouts out well tomorrow at 320 I could definitely see someone pulling the trigger on him with a 3rd rounder.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm predicting a 7.35 forty. 2 reps of 125 pounds. I'm just messing. It should be interesting to see how he does. Perhaps his workout will get him into the first day despite the fact that he is "lazy and knows little about football".

On a side note; Allstar game on tuesday, Birthday on wednesday, and supp. draft on thursday. Pretty nice middle of the week coming up.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That lazy and knows little about football quote is ridiculous. Yes he has academic problems and is lazy in the classroom, but on the field, when healthy, he can dominate, and has. His entire freshman year he was one of the best OTs in the country. Last year he struggled with injuries as well as academic issues so he didn't have the freshman year he had but he still did very well. He isn't lazy on the field and he has shown the technique to come in and be very good depth at least in his first year.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-08-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
That lazy and knows little about football quote is ridiculous. Yes he has academic problems and is lazy in the classroom, but on the field, when healthy, he can dominate, and has. His entire freshman year he was one of the best OTs in the country. Last year he struggled with injuries as well as academic issues so he didn't have the freshman year he had but he still did very well. He isn't lazy on the field and he has shown the technique to come in and be very good depth at least in his first year.
Don't kill the messenger.

http://www.bigblueview.com/story/2007/7/3/235526/9489

"I covered Jared for two seasons as a beat writer and while he is massive, he is also lazy and knows little football. He flunked off the team despite repeated chances because he just didn't want to go to class. Everyone told him he'd be an NFL star, but not with that work ethic. I'd say he's asixth-rounder at best in the supplemental draft and maybe you can work him on the practice squad for a year. He can't come right in and start."

- Rick Snider
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I've still seen you post that quote 3 times. Just because one guy says it doesn't mean it's true.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-08-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i remember watching that video of vernon davis and jared on youtube

hes huge
Old 07-08-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
i remember watching that video of vernon davis and jared on youtube

hes huge
was it that freaks thing? i love the fact that the kicker is one of them

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
was it that freaks thing? i love the fact that the kicker is one of them
ya it was that one

the kicker is huge too..im like wow i wanna go there so i can look like that
Old 07-08-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
ya it was that one

the kicker is huge too..im like wow i wanna go there so i can look like that
whats the vid? can you link it?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jqZsg8EJQb4
Old 07-08-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Vernon is such a beast.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see the kicker there :D

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
ThaU4Life

Will the draft be on NFLN or anything?
Old 07-08-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaU4Life View Post
LOL...its more of what past MLB drafts used to be...just conference calls.

But I am sure that NFLN will provide all updated info.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaU4Life View Post
its not anywhere near like the regular draft

i dont think teams even gather up. they just call in and put down their pick.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote