Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-26-2011, 03:54 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Shouldnt be too surprising...but Sony says the next playstation console is in development. Still gonna be quite a while until we see it, though.
good I'm enjoying the heck out of my ps3 and I don't want a new one to come along anytime soon
Old 05-26-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
good I'm enjoying the heck out of my ps3 and I don't want a new one to come along anytime soon
I'm right there with you. I am amazed by graphics even now. No need for a new system anytime in the next few years.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have a $100 off coupon for a ps3 that expires today. Ive been flipping back and forth on getting it, I have some graduation money to waste but I'm not sure if it's worth spending $200 on to get it when I already have a 360. Someone help me!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd get it. At the worst, if you don't like it... you can return it and get your money back.
Might as well take the chance while you can take it at a discounted rate.

PS3 rocks btw. How much do Blu-Ray players go for now a days anyways?
I don't watch anything non-BluRay if I can help it.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea when I got the coupon I was basically just thinking I wanted it for the Bluray player. I want to play Little Big Planet too. What are some really good exclusives (preferably old ones I can get for cheap)?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-29-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
So I have a $100 off coupon for a ps3 that expires today. Ive been flipping back and forth on getting it, I have some graduation money to waste but I'm not sure if it's worth spending $200 on to get it when I already have a 360. Someone help me!
I say get it. You can always just leave it in the box for a couple days and if you decide you'd rather have the money for something else, just return it/sell it. Plus, PS3's are awesome if you do decide to keep it.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get the ps3 man. You'll throw away the 360 once you do.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea I'm still going to buy everything for the 360, only getting exclusives for the ps3.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-29-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea when I got the coupon I was basically just thinking I wanted it for the Bluray player. I want to play Little Big Planet too. What are some really good exclusives (preferably old ones I can get for cheap)?
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
inFAMOUS
Heavy Rain
God of War Collection
God of War 3
Resistance
Resistance 2

Play em all. Resistence is fun, but not a must play...you have to play all the others, though. They're all excellent.

I just buy exclusives for the PS3 as well. I dont care for LBP...but I own all of those exclusives and they're great games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metal Gear Solid should be at the top of that list.
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Demon Souls is another quality exclusive.

I havent played them but Killzone could be another
Old 05-29-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought LA Noir yesterday. I'm about 6 cases in & digging it. I need to get better at reading people & interrogating.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd add Folklore, The Ratchet and Clank series(Tools of Destruction & A Crack in Time) , Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4, and the LittleBigPlanets to the list. Those and God of War 3 are my favorite ps3 exclusives. Heavenly Sword is another good one, short but it should be really cheap at this point.

PSN has some great exclusives as well. Pixeljunk Shooter & Monsters, Fat Princess, and Flower come to mind.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 05-29-2011 at 11:48 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea I'm still going to buy everything for the 360, only getting exclusives for the ps3.
Yeah I agree. I think the online community is far better on 360 so any cross platform games I'd get for it.

The PS3 has enough to offer separately that I think you could easily have both and love both.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:29 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
can we just put together a definitive list of good exclusives so i can put it into the first post and we can all quit answering the question on every single page? anyone want to add to MOTH's list?
HA. No joke. It's a bit of a theme in here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-30-2011, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've probably asked that question twice. Sorry!

Old 05-30-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While we're talking about exclusives, if you're into a racing/driving game, Gran Turismo 5 is amazing. Get one of the racing wheels to add to the realism.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, but seriously guys, what are the top ps3 exclusive games?

:-)

You can't be mad at me today, it's Memorial Day lol

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
inFAMOUS
Heavy Rain
God of War Collection
God of War 3
Resistance
Resistance 2

Play em all. Resistence is fun, but not a must play...you have to play all the others, though. They're all excellent.

I just buy exclusives for the PS3 as well. I dont care for LBP...but I own all of those exclusives and they're great games.
I'd add Gran Turismo 5 and an MLB The Show to the list.

I've never played Killzone, but it's fairly popular.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah...I'd certainly add the one's you listed.

Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 2/3
Metal Gear
The Show

They're all supposed to be amazing. I really like the Show and Gran Turismo, but havent played the other two yet.

The PS3 def. has a stronger exclusive library. So if you have both major consoles, going this exclusive only route with the PS3 is a great idea. And as I posted in here before, Sony is set to unveil a bunch of new exclusives in just a few more days at E3.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-30-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Once Microsoft lost Mass Effect the exclusive race was over.

I thought Starhawk was the only exclusive Sony was going to show?

Old 05-30-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we rank them?
Old 05-30-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm assuming that when the Store is brought back online it will be at midnight, and if they want to get it back on by the end of May, that'd leave only tonight. Here's to it!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Once Microsoft lost Mass Effect the exclusive race was over.

I thought Starhawk was the only exclusive Sony was going to show?
Not at all.

Suckerpunch has a new game they're probably showing. (Makers of inFAMOUS/Sly Cooper)

French studio Dontnod Entertainment has been commissioned by Sony to create a new “AAA action-adventure game” for PlayStation 3, reportedly titled Adrift. They're attendance has already been confirmed. They're showing this game off.

Sony Santa Monica may unveil God of War 4 and their new original IP.

Of course we'll see more of Uncharted 3.

Qunatic Dream (Heavy Rain) will more than likely show a teaser for their new IP.

Keiji Inafune may unveil his new RPG exclusive.

Heavenly Sword 2, will probably see the light of day as well.

...and there are even more. Sony has a bunch of new exclusive games on tap.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-31-2011, 07:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 2/3
The Show
God of War Collection
God of War 3
Resistance
Resistance 2
Folklore
The Ratchet and Clank series
Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid 4
LittleBigPlanet
Demon's Souls
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
inFAMOUS
Heavy Rain

anything else we're missing?
There are lots of other PS3 "exclusives" that aren't really worth mentioning. Here are some from the PS3 games wiki page that I recognize but aren't on your list.

Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
The Fight: Lights Out
Haze
Heavenly Sword
MAG
MLB The Show series
SOCOM series
Twisted Metal series
Valkyria Chronicles

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote