Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2011, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GoW3

Zeus is kicking my ass... smh

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
That system will just kill the graphics IMO.It won't be able to hold up the amount of space it will need at least 3 disk for EACH game why bother.Do you have a link for this just to prove?Cause I don't care either I want to play them in HD finally!
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1172179p1.html

And there is no way, that they'd be on 3 discs on the 360. The 360 can handle the "graphics" just fine, the disc space is what the problem is. And that shouldnt be a problem in this regard.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Damn. At least it's not related to PSN this time.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Picked up Oblivion and GoWIII for a total of $11.00 thanks to GameCube games. Have already fulled played through GoW, but it's such a great game couldn't pass up owning it so I could replay.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be gone on vaca for the next 9 or so days I got E3 on the DVR so I'll get caught up when I get back.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome Back package is available.
I started to pick the games I wanted when I got an error and got booted from the store.
Now I can't get back in. ***. I hope it's them and not my stupid ps3

edit: It was my stupid ps3.
but still having a problem.
It keeps telling me I need to purchase "Free PS3 game 1" before picking the game
then get error: 80023103

That's PSN's problem, right?

edit 2: Ah ****, now the "Free game" options are gone like I got the games but I didn't!!! WTF?

edit3: A quick google search helped me out (Other people had the same issue) If anyone has the same problem, let me know, I'll help you out.

Last edited by Nalej : 06-03-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Welcome Back package is available.
I started to pick the games I wanted when I got an error and got booted from the store.
Now I can't get back in. ***. I hope it's them and not my stupid ps3

edit: It was my stupid ps3.
but still having a problem.
It keeps telling me I need to purchase "Free PS3 game 1" before picking the game
then get error: 80023103

That's PSN's problem, right?

edit 2: Ah ****, now the "Free game" options are gone like I got the games but I didn't!!! WTF?
Sounds like they're not actually ready. What a pain.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-03-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

I edited again... it is ready...
The system lags bad and once I got to the point where I could DL...
It gives you an error, press O, try again, error, press O, error, try again... SUCCESS!
It's dumb but it works...

DL'ing inFamous and Dead Nation

Old 06-03-2011, 03:13 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Let us know how Dead Nation is. It's really the only other games from the list that I'm interested in.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-05-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got inFamous and Dead Nation as well... haven't had time to play it yet though.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you go to PS store and download free game? Is that all?

How long do you have them for?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awww you had to sign up before the outage lame. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
So you go to PS store and download free game? Is that all?

How long do you have them for?
Forever......

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-05-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was able to get one game, but not a 2nd one. i have no idea what went wrong.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long did the games take you to download?

I'm trying to download inFamous and the PS3 is telling me 500+ minutes. Blah.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Took forever. I left it on over night to DL.

Dude, I had the same problem. I need to see the playstation options
So ill update this tomorrow with what you have to do.
Pretty easy once you find out.

Old 06-06-2011, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
How long did the games take you to download?

I'm trying to download inFamous and the PS3 is telling me 500+ minutes. Blah.
Don't remember inFamous time, but LBP was like an hour or two.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-06-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

inFAMOUS is over 7 GB so it took a few hours for me downloading in the background.

I overdid it with LA Noire and had to take a break. I think I getting close to the end of the cases. I have to say I thought it would be a little more immersive than it is. I am still enjoying it, just not quite like I thought I would.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 06-06-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Here's the trailers to the new Tomb Raider, Hitman and Uncharted.
I never played the TR or Hitman games even though they were popular when I was in high school.
Trailers looked good and I like how they changed Laura Croft looks as well.
So I might check them out depending on how the reviews (official and from you guys) go.
Then there's obviously Uncharted 3. That one goes without saying.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup...I always hated Tomb Raider. But they made a lot of changes for the better, in terms of core gameplay and presentation. Granted, a lot of that is borrowed from Uncharted...but that's not really a bad thing at all. It looks like it's going to be a great game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know of a good video game podcast I can listen to on my itouch?

What did everyone think of sony's E3 press conf? I'm about done watching it since I was gone last week
Old 06-15-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I don't know anything about hitman, but the trailer looked amazing. What can anyone tell me about it?

If TR is anything close to Uncharted I'll have to add it to the wishlist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post

Here's the trailers to the new Tomb Raider, Hitman and Uncharted.
I never played the TR or Hitman games even though they were popular when I was in high school.
Trailers looked good and I like how they changed Laura Croft looks as well.
So I might check them out depending on how the reviews (official and from you guys) go.
Then there's obviously Uncharted 3. That one goes without saying.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I downloaded infamous as well. It's been pretty fun for the most part. I like the fact that you are not restricted. You can go every single place on the map, you can climb any building and blow up anything and beat up anyone. The biggest problem is that it's very repetitive, you do the same missions over and over again. The story is also not very good.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I don't know anything about hitman, but the trailer looked amazing. What can anyone tell me about it?

If TR is anything close to Uncharted I'll have to add it to the wishlist.
Like I said previously, I never played it but my friends had it and they told me about it and I watched them play at times. The game was pretty bad ass.
You're basically an assassin, get given targets and (the coolest part of the game to me) was the disguises.
Dress as a clown and crash a kid's party to kill an adult, mailman, police... just about anything and everything...
Not all are stealth missions... so they try to vary it a bit...
I enjoyed the movie as well... so I'll probably get it.

4 player mode? You play on the other side now (of the story)
as Umbrella security trying to kill all the evidence of a **** up i.e. kill all zombies, survivors and others.
Also, if you get bit, you go into hybrid mode where the zombies won't attack you anymore and you become somewhat invincible (except for the head) for a small period of time.
If your teammates don't "cure" you then you go into full zombie mode (you won't be able to control your character) until someone kills you
then you re-spawn as a human to help with the mission again.

Sounds awesome.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
I downloaded infamous as well. It's been pretty fun for the most part. I like the fact that you are not restricted. You can go every single place on the map, you can climb any building and blow up anything and beat up anyone. The biggest problem is that it's very repetitive, you do the same missions over and over again. The story is also not very good.
Have you played Prototype?
I ask bc everyone said the same thing about it that you just said about inFamous.
I was told inFamous was a better version of Prototype.
I'm guessing I'll like inFamous though only bc I thoroughly enjoyed Protoype. Like alot.