Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You probably didn't download them or the download failed.

I had to look up the fix for this yesterday...unfortunately, I can't remember the different menus you have to go through. It's like Account Management -> Services... and it's fuzzy after that.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
How long did that take you lol... Me and my friend tried at like lvl 10 took 2 hours.
I actually got him into this weird loop where I could backstab him and then time when he gets up right to go for another backstab. Had some scary moments along the way(swung at multiple times), but it worked out pretty well. Shame none of the items I had on me helped deal any more damage to him, but I got some sick ass armor for PVP later out of it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sony's sitting on their hands while Nintendo puts out that piece of trash and Microsoft starts development on their next console.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6320314...ll%3Btitle%3B4
Old 06-20-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. There was a story a while back that the PS4 is already in development. And the latest new XBOX unveil at next year's E3 was already shot down by Crytek. Or at least, the fact that they're not currently developing anything for a new xbox console was deemed false. Which probably leads to that whole original article being false.

They're actually probably further in their next gen development than Microsoft is right now. Microsoft still seems to be gathering the talent/resources. While, the PS4 is already under way.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-20-2011 at 07:36 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really don't think it's the worst thing in the world. It will create an interesting console market when the Wii U(a year in) and the 360 successor(launch titles, mostly) are sharing multiplats and the PS3 is operating on older hardware, but there is at least three years left in the PS3 IMO. Multiplats on the 360 and PS3 are largely the same, but the exclusives at this point are heads and shoulders above technically and will only get better in that regard.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 06-20-2011 at 07:39 PM.
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Meh. There was a story a while back that the PS4 is already in development. And the latest new XBOX unveil at next year's E3 was already shot down by Crytek. Or at least, the fact that they're not currently developing anything for a new xbox console was deemed false. Which probably leads to that whole original article being false.

They're actually probably further in their next gen development than Microsoft is right now. Microsoft still seems to be gathering the talent/resources. While, the PS4 is already under way.
Maybe, but Sony will likely not be entering the fray officially anytime soon. Likely waiting for the new engines to come out, and I do believe they're just getting started with the PS3. Finally got it to where they can start pushing out some big title before the Hackfest of 2011.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ha. Yeah, the hacking is really getting out of hand everywhere now.

And as for some major titles...I still have no idea what happened to DONTNOD's game at E3. They were a long confirmed developer, and supposed to be the talk of the show and we got nothing. They're that unknown french studio, that Sony paid a **** ton of money to, so they could use their impressive tech/team to create some massive AAA title. They were supposed to unveil their game "Adrift" but again, nothing. I dont know what happened there. Supposed to be a Sci-fi themed WRPG.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-21-2011, 07:49 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you guys have any of the rockband games? How much would it me but to get started with it? I heard the beatles bundle was the best to get started with but cant find it on the main websites.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I have rb2. I haven't played it in like a year and a half. Only worth having if you live with people who'd play it or if people come over a lot.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now I am in the middle of INfamous, Red Dead Redemption, Portal 2 (single and multiplayer), and LA Noire. I also have a Colts franchise in Madden. I don't know where this gaming ADD came from, I guess I just hate it when I beat a game and it's over.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:36 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving L.A Noire, I just got promoted from traffic and I know some people were disapointed with it. Its a cross between 2 of my favorite games Mafia 2 and Heavy Rain. I think I will wanna play through it again though It might be a few months down the line with the football games coming out. I've always loved these type of TV shows and movies.

I was asking about Rock Band bc I own a karaoke machine and me and friends and family get together and have a fun time with that a good bit. This seems like it would be similar to that with the additon of people being able to play the guitar and drums. Only thing would be the price as I dont wanna pay alot for it.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:49 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm mid way through GoW 2 and a franchise in MLB...

I have Uncharted and INfamous waiting in the wings

That's got me thinking.

Any one wanna start up a MLB: The Show online dynasty?

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 06-21-2011 at 08:53 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:10 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Now Playing - MLB the show RTTS (closer), L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row 2

Up Next - NCAA football 12, Madden 12
Old 06-21-2011, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now Playing:

MLB The Show 09: RTTS (SP)
NBA2K10: Franchise
GOW3: On the final fight... just can't win

In the wings: GoW Collection, Dante's Inferno, inFamous, Assassins Creed 2

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:13 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

For me...

I'm currently playing NBA 2K11 exclusively. I'm leaving for Florida Saturday night. When I get there, I plan on starting up Fable 3, for the 360. I bought it on Thanksgiving and havent even opened it. After I beat that...I have a bunch of games to choose from...Alpha Protocol, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Enslaved, Nier, or another Metro 2033 or Prototype playthrough. I have lots of toys to keep me busy until NCAA comes out in July.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-21-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started INFamous, I am in the 7th year of a Jets dynasty (i sim a lot of games each season.... i like the offseason portion), I am over halfway through New vegas (even though i am maxed out and kind of bored with it), & I am 40% through LA Noire.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm mid way through GoW 2 and a franchise in MLB...

Any one wanna start up a MLB: The Show online dynasty?
I posted this earlier and I see a bunch of people that have the game... Any one wanna do an online franchise?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I posted this earlier and I see a bunch of people that have the game... Any one wanna do an online franchise?
I'm just gonna stick to my RTTS with the show and every once in a while my offline dynasty. I found I enjoy RTTS with my closer more then the franchise which is really odd for me.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never delt with sony's customer service anyone know the experience? My ps3 is not updating it freezes at a certain percentage and theres no way to bypass it or at least that I know of. I've decided if ps3 doesn't fix it for free ill take it to a local place to get fixed for 30 bucks

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I've never delt with sony's customer service anyone know the experience? My ps3 is not updating it freezes at a certain percentage and theres no way to bypass it or at least that I know of. I've decided if ps3 doesn't fix it for free ill take it to a local place to get fixed for 30 bucks
I've never had any problems with Sony's customer service.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back into Warhawk. Still a fun game. I'm about half done with LA Noire. I got kind of bored with it but I'll get back to it soon. I just started Infamous which I'm having fun with.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think LA Noire is fun but I wish I'd waited for a used copy. I will probably not keep it once I finish it, I doubt there will be much replay value. I think what is important about the game is the facial expression technology that other games will probably use in the future.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I used to have the same problem. With my wireless connection, my PS3 was trying to connect with my computer & continuously froze durign downloads and updates. i called PS3 customer service and they walked me throught eh fix. I can't remember what it was, though.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I've saw several people say they are getting bored with L.A Noire bc its repetitive. I'm not seeing that yet bc every case is diffrent and has new characters. I look at it like a season of the closer where you get 24 episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I just got back into Warhawk. Still a fun game. I'm about half done with LA Noire. I got kind of bored with it but I'll get back to it soon. I just started Infamous which I'm having fun with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I think LA Noire is fun but I wish I'd waited for a used copy. I will probably not keep it once I finish it, I doubt there will be much replay value. I think what is important about the game is the facial expression technology that other games will probably use in the future.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:16 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never played the original but infamous2 is a blast to play and you can find it at some local redbox locations. That is a win win for me.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote