Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-18-2011, 04:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get it for ps3 so we can get a group of us to do some co-ops!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:39 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm trying to buy a slim PS3 off craigslist and the guy brought it over today. He's really nice and lists God as his first interest on his facebook page so I'm not worried about being scammed at all. But we hooked it up and nothing was showing up on my TV at all. We tried my HDMI cord and the A/V cords that came with the PS3 and got nothing. It seemed like it was fine, and turned on fine, but nothing at all. Tried the HDMI cable on my computer and it worked fine.

Any idea what the problem could be? Could he have a setting on his PS3 that would have caused it to not show up on mine? No audio either as far as I know.

He's took it home and he's gonna let me know if it works there. He said it was in his car all day and it was really hot today so maybe that caused something. It didn't feel or sound overheated though.

tl/dr: Buying used PS3, didn't work on my TV, any reason?
Old 07-18-2011, 11:34 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it worked via HDMI cable on your PC and it has worked for him in the past the easy and logical conclusion is that your TV is the problem.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
So I'm trying to buy a slim PS3 off craigslist and the guy brought it over today. He's really nice and lists God as his first interest on his facebook page so I'm not worried about being scammed at all. But we hooked it up and nothing was showing up on my TV at all. We tried my HDMI cord and the A/V cords that came with the PS3 and got nothing. It seemed like it was fine, and turned on fine, but nothing at all. Tried the HDMI cable on my computer and it worked fine.

Any idea what the problem could be? Could he have a setting on his PS3 that would have caused it to not show up on mine? No audio either as far as I know.

He's took it home and he's gonna let me know if it works there. He said it was in his car all day and it was really hot today so maybe that caused something. It didn't feel or sound overheated though.

tl/dr: Buying used PS3, didn't work on my TV, any reason?

You need to reset the video settings on your ps3. plug it in and hold down the power button for around 5 seconds till it beeps. I had this problem with the TV in my living room.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
If it worked via HDMI cable on your PC and it has worked for him in the past the easy and logical conclusion is that your TV is the problem.
My laptop went to my tv via the HDMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
You need to reset the video settings on your ps3. plug it in and hold down the power button for around 5 seconds till it beeps. I had this problem with the TV in my living room.
Thanks this is what others have told me as well. Do you guys think $215 for a 250gb and 2 controllers is a good deal?
Old 07-19-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the system is in good condition, yeah that's a good deal. The cheapest they're going for on Amazon.com is $250 with 1 controller.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I had the money to buy Mortal Kombat. I ******* love that game.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the best baseball game now? I haven't played one for probably around 5 years now but I'm just tired of playing bs football games. Have they improved at all? Is there a superstar type mode where you control just your player?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I wish I had the money to buy Mortal Kombat. I ******* love that game.
I love that game. Freddie Kruger will be an available DLC Aug 9th.
I didn't think much about until I saw a youtube video highlighting a fight with him in it.
His moves are insane. I'll probably end up getting him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
What's the best baseball game now? I haven't played one for probably around 5 years now but I'm just tired of playing bs football games. Have they improved at all? Is there a superstar type mode where you control just your player?
MLB The Show (Road To The Show) is what you want and yes, the game is awesome and the "superstar" mode is even better. I love it.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

x2 on MLB the show.It is only the REAL baseball game on the ps3 don't miss out get it now!It is even more fun then Madden as far as game play and replay value IMO.I just love football more then baseball.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:55 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go with MLB the show road to the show is so fun you dont even have to play any other mode to get your moneys worth out of the game
Old 07-25-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished Red Dead Redemption a great game and didnt see the ending coming. I think i'm gonna buy Undead Nightmare now.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I know alot of people here enjoyed Heavy Rain. Did anyone try the taxidermist DLC?
Old 07-25-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't even know about it

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have the code, but have yet to download it. haha. Still dont have my PS3 connected to the internet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:28 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I am thinking about trading in my 360 and getting a ps3. Since you all have one, can you tell me how you like it and why you think it is better than an xbox? I look to you guys to help me make a smart purchase ;)

and Ive done the research, I just want to hear it from people who have it. All my friends (and myself right now) are 360 fanatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Free online.
While the online community is a little bit smaller, the people are older, much smarter and more mature. (no 13 year olds screaming and complaining)
I prefer the ps3 remote to the 360.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 05:03 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blu Ray Player
and ps3?!
free online
no dumbass kids

Pretty much not regreting me selling my xbox and getting a ps3 last year

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Free online.
While the online community is a little bit smaller, the people are older, much smarter and more mature. (no 13 year olds screaming and complaining)
I prefer the ps3 remote to the 360.
I actually think the fact that you have to pay for online on xbox lowers the percentage of teens in comparison. But yeah, at this stage in the life cycle there is really no harm in trading the 360 in for a PS3. However, I'd wait till after September, that way you can play some Gears 3 first!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer the 360 more.

But yeah...

Sony's exclusive line up and Blu Ray make the PS3 well worth it. I play the 360 more, but I wont deny that the PS3 has better exclusives and it is my primary dvd/blu ray player.

You cant really go wrong with either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

PS3 only games they are a ton of games that are just on ps3 that are must plays no matter what kind of games you are into.

free online

blue ray player
Old 07-26-2011, 10:22 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't for get that MGS 2 and 3 are finally coming to the ps3 engine to guys!Sadly 360 is getting them too when MG rising comes out which is lame.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Share the love damnit!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bump cause i sold my xbox this weekend and am getting a ps3 tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome aboard my friend!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote