Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden is pretty good this year, but if you had Madden 11 I would pass.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The custom conferences and the coaching carousel in NCAA 12 are really awesome and keep things interesting. The only major issue I had with that game was the superman linebackers(batting passes that should be 15 feet over their heads down at the line of scrimmage) and just how gamey it feels. It really needs some major changes to the fundamental ways it plays...but if you haven't bought it in a few years these kinds of things may be more forgivable.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
The custom conferences and the coaching carousel in NCAA 12 are really awesome and keep things interesting. The only major issue I had with that game was the superman linebackers(batting passes that should be 15 feet over their heads down at the line of scrimmage) and just how gamey it feels. It really needs some major changes to the fundamental ways it plays...but if you haven't bought it in a few years these kinds of things may be more forgivable.
Same super ball deflecting linebackers in Madden this year too.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best thing that came of the Monday night Colts vs. Bucs game a few weeks ago was the free two week Gamefly membership. I've now parlayed that into another month for $1.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chapter 17: Stowaway. One of the greatest gaming moments of my life even if it was only for 10 minutes. After I beat the game, I went back just to play that chapter.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who's getting MW3 tonight or soon we could play some games so list your PSN!

bantx add me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$25-30 to spend on a PS3 game. God of War 1&2 or GW3?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
$25-30 to spend on a PS3 game. God of War 1&2 or GW3?
I haven't played any of them but I would get 1&2 now and play 3 later.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
So who's getting MW3 tonight or soon we could play some games so list your PSN!

bantx add me
ackNalej

I'll be getting it later on in the week

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:24 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Followup, DCUO is surprisingly fun. i'm only level 8 but the city is pretty huge, the combat's really fun and the whole thing is put together really well. me and my college buddy partied up and raped quests for a couple hours, highly recommend for the price of $0, if only to play with the character creator.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Followup, DCUO is surprisingly fun. i'm only level 8 but the city is pretty huge, the combat's really fun and the whole thing is put together really well. me and my college buddy partied up and raped quests for a couple hours, highly recommend for the price of $0, if only to play with the character creator.
I played it back in January and February on PC...I very much enjoyed playing up until you max your lvl at 30. Then it is just a repetitive jumble of Bugged raids and redundant arena battles that have so many cheaters its insane...I had full set of lvl 2 PvP armor and that was earned from losing almost every arena battle...gets real boring...then server went dead and had to change servers and start all over.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played it when it first came out... really was a good game but it gets repetitive and there is no good end game content so I stopped playing.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally getting a PS3! Just ordered the PS3 (160) and Resident Evil 5 off of Amazon.

I have heard mixed reviews about RE5 but it was only $16 and that was all I had left to spend.

I'm probably not going to be able to get another game till the 17th and there was no way I was going to stare at a PS3 and have no game to play till then.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:32 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Resident Evil 5 is entirely worth playing. The partner element of it is a little annoying and the African setting is interesting...but nowhere near as awesome as that Eastern Europe village in RE4. If you got the Gold Edition, even better, lot's of cool extras on there.

I'm currently going through Dark Souls again and playing Shadow of the Colossus. Shadow of the Colossus is really, really cool. Can't believe I missed it on the PS2.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting a $50 Amazon Credit for ordering my PS3 WIN. :)
Old 11-10-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skyrim is taunting me even more. I am finding it very difficult not to buy it.
Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

I'm kinda clueless is it a new game or from a series of games? I have seen the commercial a few times.

Also noob question do I set up a PSN account on the Playstation website or on the PS3 when I set it up?
Old 11-10-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Just set it up on your PS3.

Skyrim is part of the elder scrolls series... They aren't really related as you play them but they are set in the same world. So you wouldn't have to play Morrowind or Oblivion to get it.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I'll have to stare at it at work all day tomorrow, it will definitely make it hard not to bring it home with me.

Last edited by ccB : 11-10-2011 at 03:07 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I came into $85 today that I wasn't expecting to get....hmm.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-10-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I did just quit my second job... I would have more time to play.

I am finding it increasingly hard to talk myself out of it.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:00 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay my ps3 peeps, what's the verdict on MW3? The only shooter I have ever bought for ps3 was Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Is MW3 good enough to spend $60?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I came into $85 today that I wasn't expecting to get....hmm.
I came into twelve. Now all the bills are stuck together :(
Old 11-10-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the last shooter you've bought was Rainbow Six Vegas then you would love MW3

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Okay my ps3 peeps, what's the verdict on MW3? The only shooter I have ever bought for ps3 was Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Is MW3 good enough to spend $60?
Helps to know if you liked R6V or not. Both of my previous MW games were on PS3. I enjoyed them, but will not likely be picking up MW3. I really only played single-player, though.