Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#ItsLonelyOnThePlaystationNetwork
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^I do not disagree with a single word in that post.

Random, but I played a PS3 for the first time since around 2009 (I think?), and the controllers feel really awkward.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I meant was the the ps forums site usually puts up the system update as well to where you can download t on the p then upload to the ps3 and it is not up on there site yet .
Old 02-09-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i had the same problem after play xbox (original) forever. actually, i still have the same problem. nothing feels right after keyboard/mouse.
Original Xbox had the second dumbest ******* controller ever (right behind N64).
Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i had the same problem after play xbox (original) forever. actually, i still have the same problem. nothing feels right after keyboard/mouse.
Damn straight. Keyboard/Mouse reigns supreme.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keyboard? Mouse? For gaming? Yuck!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sports, Fighting and Platform games are the only time when a controller beats a keyboard+mouse. Racing games controller and keyboard/mouse are equally bad compared to wheel and pedals.

RPGs and FPS in particular the mouse+keyboard is a vastly superior control scheme.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Red Dead Redemption and it was ******* awesome.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finally got the 4.10 update installed !
Old 02-14-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started RDR Undead Nightmare and popping heads off Zombies using dead eye is a beautiful thing.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
high fives! but yeah, i have no idea how anyone plays an fps on a controller. i'd have wiped the floor with anyone silly enough to do that in TFC.
Yeah I love keyboard and mouse for FPS, but now and days it's either you sit here and complain about how you hate it or get used to it. If i could have the same amount of competitiveness on a mouse and keyboard still I'm all for it, but the biggest platform for FPS is now on a controller.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Started RDR Undead Nightmare and popping heads off Zombies using dead eye is a beautiful thing.
I need to finish Undead Nightmare I started it but didnt get around to finishing it.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

Quote:
Just beat Red Dead Redemption and it was ******* awesome.
Yayyyy, such a good game.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I just beat RDR Undead Nightmare. It was kinda short compared to RDR but I expected that going in but still fun while it lasted.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RDR is the best thing ever just because of John Marston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I started playing Infamous and it's pretty cool but the amount of enemies in it is just ridiculous.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...-psn-tomorrow/

simpsons arcade comes out tomorrow
Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I beat Infamous now on to Uncharted later on today!

I have had Uncharted 1 and 2 for over week but wanted to finish Infamous first.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I beat Infamous now on to Uncharted later on today!

I have had Uncharted 1 and 2 for over week but wanted to finish Infamous first.
Uncharted 1 is good, but 2 and 3 is on a whole new level espically with graphics and big set pieces. I'm about to start going through the whole series again.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I just started Uncharted and it's as good as advertised. The cut sceans look amazing and are pretty entertaining as well.

My only real complaint is that you can only move the camera with the right analog stick some of the time.

I love how Nate makes comments to his self as you are playing and the whole interaction between characters is great.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I just started Uncharted and it's as good as advertised. The cut sceans look amazing and are pretty entertaining as well.

My only real complaint is that you can only move the camera with the right analog stick some of the time.

I love how Nate makes comments to his self as you are playing and the whole interaction between characters is great.
Since you like the first one you will go crazy over the next 2 you are in for a great ride i'm jelious.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, I got the combo pack so I all ready have the second one but the 3rd will have to wait.

Do want.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I beat Uncharted I thought it was pretty great.

I'm not sure if I'm going to go back and find all the treasures first (I have 34 of the 60) or if I will jump right in to Uncharted 2.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted 2!!!!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Yea I'd start with uncharted 2 you will have more fun playing it for the first time then just walking around trying to find treasuers