Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know anything about it but Dust 514 is going to be free to download and play just like DCUO.

http://www.gaming-age.com/2012/03/du...ee-on-the-psn/

Quote:
CCP Games today announced that DUST 514, its fiercely innovative massively multiplayer online first-person shooter (MMOFPS) will be free-to-play on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system. DUST 514 is the first console game of its kind, set in the massive shared, persistent EVE Universe. Players will be able to download the game for free via PlayStation Network and jump directly into the most enthralling and sophisticated virtual world ever created. The first global hands-on demonstration of DUST 514 will take place at CCP’s EVE Fanfest March 22-24 in Reykjavik, Iceland.

Last edited by Splat : 03-05-2012 at 11:17 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have made it to chapter 15 on Uncharted 2 on crushing mode.

There are times I don't notice much of a difference than other times I'm like **** me this is hard.

Last edited by Splat : 03-05-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Started playing Uncharted 2 online some, death match and the other vs modes didn't do much for me but I enjoy the co-op stuff.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:19 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed the co-op but never got into the MP stuff either bc im just not good enough
Old 03-12-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The PSN game Journey is getting some pretty dang good reviews. Anyone played it?
Old 03-12-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
The PSN game Journey is getting some pretty dang good reviews. Anyone played it?
not played it but from reading the reviews it seems wierd and confusing so I dont have my hopes up that i'll like it.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Really starting to get in to the co-op stuff online on Uncharted 2. The survive game is blast. I finally made it through wave 10 last night after making it to wave 9 a ton.

Last edited by Splat : 03-15-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Show 12 is a lot of fun if you have the move. Still haven't figured out if it's possible to play against someone at the same time...but the hitting mechanics are pretty spot on imo. Throwing isn't the normal throwing motion but it's pretty close. Only gripe I have is that it's tough to swing on time and focus on balls and strikes. You have to start your swing on the release or just after...and however realistic it might be....the inability to judge where the ball is going on release is pretty tough.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I suck at baseball games because I want to swing at every pitch.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

A little more info on Dust 514. Still no release date but it's something.

It's going to be free to play so I will be giving it a shot.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/15...arn-the-basics
Old 03-19-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't know if any of you guys have played the WiiWare game Bit.Trip Runner but they are making a sequel and it will be available for PSN.

I'm giddy.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's getting Racoon City tonight?!

*this guy is*

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Found all the treasures on Uncharted 2 the only thing I have left to do offline is beat it on crushing.

Also here is a list of the most Platinumed PlayStation 3 titles to date.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/...tinum_trophies

1. Assassin's Creed II
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
4. God of War III
5. Resident Evil 5

6. inFamous
7. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
8. God of War (GoW HD Collection)
9. Borderlands
10. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (The Sly Collection)
Played and loved. I own Assassin's Creed 2, inFamous and inFamous 2. Just haven't played them yet *shrug*

Old 03-19-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I own and beat inFamous it's a pretty good game. It's kinda of repetitive and down right frustrating at times but overall I liked it.

I don't have the second one but have heard it is better.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Yea, I heard they're good. I got the inFamous via the Welcome Back package from PSN and my friend played and beat I2 so he gave it to me.
So I got them both for free :)

I definitely plan on playing them but with school/wife/kids/military... I don't have much time.

I WILL STAY UP ALL NIGHT TO PLAY RE:RC THOUGH!

Old 03-20-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Who's getting Racoon City tonight?!

*this guy is*
It's been getting awful reviews. I think I will just wait for RE6.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love playing my player on NBA 2k12, got a Center that I'm dominating with on the Warriors. Tied with L.A. at 1 game past the all star game.

I wish a college basketball game was made by the 2k creators. I'd love to get a stud college bball player at a program like Duke for 4 years and play in the tourney.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

LBP meets Mario Kart. DO WANT!

Old 03-22-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Love playing my player on NBA 2k12, got a Center that I'm dominating with on the Warriors. Tied with L.A. at 1 game past the all star game.

I wish a college basketball game was made by the 2k creators. I'd love to get a stud college bball player at a program like Duke for 4 years and play in the tourney.
I also wish you could carry your "my player" over to newer games...I have a player in his second season in NBA 2k11...but I dont want to buy a new game and have to start all over again.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Has anyone played Enslaved? I know pretty much nothing about it but it was only $10 on Amazon and I took a shot in the dark and ordered it.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game...a lot of people would put it in that "hidden gem" category. Although it was very well received. Not as crisp, but the platforming is very Uncharted esque. God of war style combat...good storytelling. Good game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, I got an Uncharted vibe on parts of it watching a video on YouTube. I should get $10 worth of enjoyment at the very least.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:03 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

U totally will, my man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Anyone played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning or the demo?

Last edited by Splat : 03-25-2012 at 07:50 PM.