Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
They are making a Double Dragon game for PSN... I'm giddy.
If they just re-make the originals I will be pumped.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double Dragon Neon (PSN)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
Finished Arkham City the other day, was really blown away. Good story and mechanics, can't wait for a sequal to come.
Semester ends in two weeks!
Still have to play Arkham Asylum yet though.
I'll play that one first and then I'll probably buy the new Game of the Year edition coming out Late May that comes with all the DLCs.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._arkham _city

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are going to have a Uncharted 3 GOTY edition later this year as well. I haven't got a chance to get that one, so I'm going to be picking that up.

Last edited by Splat : 04-24-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They are going to have a Uncharted 3 GOTY edition later this year as well. I haven't got a chance to get that one, so I'm going to be picking that up.
they never put out any story DLC though so it wouldnt be as good as batman but still a no brainer if u haven't got it.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I'm about five years late, but I finally finished the original Uncharted last night. It's such a great game. I can't wait to play 2 and 3.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I know I'm about five years late, but I finally finished the original Uncharted last night. It's such a great game. I can't wait to play 2 and 3.
I thought Uncharted was a great game in till I played Uncharted 2.

I mean don't get me wrong Uncharted it still a very good game, but Uncharted 2 blows it out of the water.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never could get into the Uncharted games.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought Uncharted was a great game in till I played Uncharted 2.

I mean don't get me wrong Uncharted it still a very good game, but Uncharted 2 blows it out of the water.
I agree if you love 1 then you will be blowed away by 2 and then 3.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

This looks like the first move game i've seen with a story that might be worth picking up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvOzdAKzhQ
Old 04-25-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I agree if you love 1 then you will be blowed away by 2 and then 3.
Uncharted 2 More so then Uncharted 3 I find. Uncharted 3 was great, but I probably had too high hopes for it, so it didn't have the same feel as it did playing through 2 for the first time.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Semester ends in two weeks!
Still have to play Arkham Asylum yet though.
I'll play that one first and then I'll probably buy the new Game of the Year edition coming out Late May that comes with all the DLCs.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/..._arkham _city
Arkham Asylum is pretty solid, though you can burn through it pretty quick if you ignore the collectables. Easily worth a rent though, especially if you plan on getting Arkham City.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Uncharted 2 More so then Uncharted 3 I find. Uncharted 3 was great, but I probably had too high hopes for it, so it didn't have the same feel as it did playing through 2 for the first time.
I know i've seen several people say the same thing but i thought 3 was better then 2. I'm gonna go through and play through them again back to back and see if i change my mind. I think 3 had more over the top scenes and was more of a movie type game which i liked.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Quote:
I know i've seen several people say the same thing but i thought 3 was better then 2. I'm gonna go through and play through them again back to back and see if i change my mind. I think 3 had more over the top scenes and was more of a movie type game which i liked.
In terms of a 'better game' then I completely agree. The cinematic sequences were beautiful and several really stood out (without getting into any spoilers), and the shooting and melee mechanics were really tightened up well. I loved the story of Uncharted 2 more than any other game though, I just found it more interesting than Uncharted 3 for whatever reason.

I'm pissed and kinda glad that Uncharted 4 probably won't be around until next system launch, with Naughty Dog doing The Last of Us first. The story is what keeps me playing these games and how ever long it takes to get one the level of Uncharted 2 or better is fine by me.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
In terms of a 'better game' then I completely agree. The cinematic sequences were beautiful and several really stood out (without getting into any spoilers), and the shooting and melee mechanics were really tightened up well. I loved the story of Uncharted 2 more than any other game though, I just found it more interesting than Uncharted 3 for whatever reason.

I'm pissed and kinda glad that Uncharted 4 probably won't be around until next system launch, with Naughty Dog doing The Last of Us first. The story is what keeps me playing these games and how ever long it takes to get one the level of Uncharted 2 or better is fine by me.
Naughty Dog has split into 2 diffrent departments with one of them working on the last of us and the other nobody knows what they are working on.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Quote:
Naughty Dog has split into 2 diffrent departments with one of them working on the last of us and the other nobody knows what they are working on.
Makes sense business wise, and I'm sure it won't take away from Uncharted 4 in any way. At least I hope not
Old 04-25-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I don't think there is a game I want more than The Last of Us.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Agreed. It looks unreal.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:56 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

anyone here try the walking dead yet? I played the demo and thought it was good even though i dont watch the show it seemed kinda heavy rain like.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

I haven't played it no, but I saw it was reviewed pretty well so if you like the demo I'd say it wouldn't hurt to try it. Surprsingly I only have one PSN game (Limbo). Any suggestions on others?
Old 04-26-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I haven't played it no, but I saw it was reviewed pretty well so if you like the demo I'd say it wouldn't hurt to try it. Surprsingly I only have one PSN game (Limbo). Any suggestions on others?
Old 04-26-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got a $25 gift card for Amazon.com. Want to spend it on a PC or PS3 game. Suggestions? I haven't tried any of the Uncharted games yet... Or Batman games.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Quote:
Interesting.. What's it like?
Old 04-26-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I just got a $25 gift card for Amazon.com. Want to spend it on a PC or PS3 game. Suggestions? I haven't tried any of the Uncharted games yet... Or Batman games.
You can get the Uncharted 1 and 2 combo pack for $35 if you have the extra $10.

I highly recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/UNCHARTED-Grea...83791&sr= 1-2
Old 04-26-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote