Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Been thinking about buying one of these...does Playstation have a virtual console like the Wii where you can buy old PS and PS2 games and stuff like that to store and play?
latest rumor

Quote:
Sony's rumoured cloud gaming deal with Gaikai is to allow current-generation hardware to play PlayStation 2 and PSone games via a streaming solution, GamesIndustry International understands.

According to sources, the service will offer first-party games and be open to third-party publishers to sell back catalogue to players. The partnership is likely to be announced at E3 next week as part of Sony's conference on Monday.

It's not yet clear which Sony devices beyond the PlayStation 3 would get a Gaikai-supported game streaming service, but it could extend to Sony branded TVs and tablets.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by georgiafan : 06-01-2012 at 11:07 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone played the FFVII version available on PSN? Is it worth it? Sometimes when I go back to games I loved I just can't deal with the terrible graphics.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been replaying FF7 on PS1 and am still loving it. Somewhere on disk 2 atm.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been playing Dragons Dogma the last few days. Really digging it. Its like a mix between DMC and Skyrim. lol My only gripe is the graphics can be great in one area and crappy in the next.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I couldn't buy Sly Collection off the Playstation store, kept telling me "funds could not be added to my wallet". Must be some type of glitch on Playstation's part because I know my end is good and all my account info is correct. Oh well.

Just order Bioshock 1 off amazon.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
So I couldn't buy Sly Collection off the Playstation store, kept telling me "funds could not be added to my wallet". Must be some type of glitch on Playstation's part because I know my end is good and all my account info is correct. Oh well.
You trying to get it via a credit card? I would recommend not doing so and just buying a PSN card at Walmart or somewhere else.

You can get a $20 or $50 card and then just add the code to your wallet.

It's much safer.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
You trying to get it via a credit card? I would recommend not doing so and just buying a PSN card at Walmart or somewhere else.

It's much safer.
Debit, but yea... going forward I'll probably just do the PSN cards.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished Mass Effect 3 and don't know how to feel about it...
Old 06-04-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's much safer.
I've used my CC to buy lots of stuff and I'm sure millions have as well off PSN no problem. There's really nothing to worry about because most CC's have fraud protection where your not responsible.

Now debit I wouldn't touch or ever use... its linked directly to your accounts and there's really no fraud protection. So your basically effed.

I'm not sure you can even use debit on PSN so that's probably your problem.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I've used my CC to buy lots of stuff and I'm sure millions have as well off PSN no problem. There's really nothing to worry about because most CC's have fraud protection where your not responsible.

Now debit I wouldn't touch or ever use... its linked directly to your accounts and there's really no fraud protection. So your basically effed.

I'm not sure you can even use debit on PSN so that's probably your problem.
If your debit is a visa or MC it should have all the same fraud protection as a credit card.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just finished Mass Effect 3 and don't know how to feel about it...
I just finished ME2 & felt very "meh" about it....
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I just finished ME2 & felt very "meh" about it....
Really? I thought 2 was amazing.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry. loved the game, just a very "meh" ending
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Sneak peak at Quantic Dream's (Heavy Rain) upcoming title "Beyond: Two Souls" unveiled at E3.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Sneak peak at Quantic Dream's (Heavy Rain) upcoming title "Beyond: Two Souls" unveiled at E3.

I'm anxoius to hear more about it but so far you have to be impressed. THey said it was a little more of a action game then Heavy Rain.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

To me The Last of Us and Beyond easily stole the show. I knew The Last of Us was going to look amazing but Beyond was a nice surprise.

Last edited by Splat : 06-05-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Still no Walking Dead episode 2, Tell Tale never should have said one a month if they couldn't pull it off.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Still no Walking Dead episode 2, Tell Tale never should have said one a month if they couldn't pull it off.
Yea looks like it will at sometime in June but its been like 6 weeks since the first one.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monthly episodes are such a tease. I'd almost rather wait for the full thing to come out. I understand the thinking as monthly things keep people hooked and waiting, but they're such a piss off haha.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Bioshock arrived today

social life may have to take a backseat this weekend.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Resident Evil 6: Anthology Covers All Your Undead Needs

Quote:
Resident Evil newcomers take note: Capcom has announced the perfect compilation for you. Dubbed the Resident Evil 6: Anthology edition, the premium package bundles a physical version of the franchise’s latest entry, alongside digital copies of Resident Evil: Director’s Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition.

The package will cost you $84.99.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might get that. Honestly haven't played a Resident Evil since the second one. Thought it was lame compared to the first and never went back.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

RE4 is easily my favorite, it's not even close.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have the time or money to get that... but I want it!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote