Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-13-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

CannedToast hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
CannedToast, please get the **** out of this thread, you are very annoying and no one in this thread appreciates you input.

Thank you very much and have a nice day
...why are you angry? I posted the NPD numbers in both threads, because they're related to both systems.

Cry?
CannedToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannedToast View Post
...why are you angry? I posted the NPD numbers in both threads, because they're related to both systems.

Cry?
Its just no one likes or appreciates in any way what you post in this thread. It is unbelievably annoying. Just stay out.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Its just no one likes or appreciates in any way what you post in this thread. It is unbelievably annoying. Just stay out.
Want a cookie? Or a muffin? Perhaps you want some soothing cream of some sort, as you obviously just got anally raped by a very large man, because you're freaking out over nothing.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Want a cookie? Or a muffin? Perhaps you want some soothing cream of some sort, as you obviously just got anally raped by a very large man, because you're freaking out over nothing.
No its just you constantly come in this thread, and its not that you neccesarilly bash the PS3, but you pretty much just talk about 360 or other systems, there are threads for that. No one who posts in this thread appreciates what you post so you might as well stop
Old 12-13-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
hmm interesting. I kinda want a PS3 but am content with my PS2. Not an avid player, but try and play madden or NCAA once a day if lucky. not sure if I should get PS3 or not...
If I were you I would probably get the PS3 because it's a lot better than the PS2. The games look better, a lot better, they play a lot better, and soon there is just generally going to be more *new* options. Also, if you play online, you'll soon have more people to play with on the PS3 then on PS2.

However, if playing your PS2 games are important to you, make sure you get the right version of the PS3, because I'm pretty sure one of the SKU's doesn't have backwards compatibility.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Quote:
No its just you constantly come in this thread, and its not that you neccesarilly bash the PS3, but you pretty much just talk about 360 or other systems, there are threads for that. No one who posts in this thread appreciates what you post so you might as well stop
Umm, sales figures relate to all systems, yes. I don't see a general gaming thread right now, so I posted in both threads.

I also have multiple green rep posts from the PS3 thread... so perhaps you should just go ice yourself for a while and then come back when you aren't still bleeding from your previous "love" encounter.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The new 40gb model dosent have backwards comp, too me its not at all a big deal.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
CannedToast
Rookie

Yeah, I really don't care at all about backwards compatibility, but to some people it is apparently a big deal.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I really don't care at all about backwards compatibility, but to some people it is apparently a big deal.
It would be to me if I didn't still have my ps2... FF7, FF9, FF10 all kick ass!

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard there was a firmware update to make the 40 GB model backwards compatible. Is that true?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I heard there was a firmware update to make the 40 GB model backwards compatible. Is that true?
Please be true.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Alrite, Im pretty sure im choosing the PS3 over the 360, cant wait, Ill prob buy it on boxing day. First games Im gonna buy are Call of Duty 4, NHL 08, Uncharted, TOD.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Alrite, Im pretty sure im choosing the PS3 over the 360, cant wait, Ill prob buy it on boxing day. First games Im gonna buy are Call of Duty 4, NHL 08, Uncharted, TOD.
I'm going to be so torn over break...I will have COD4 and Uncharted...my gut is that I am going to play Uncharted first, but I would feel like a parent playing favorites and neglecting a child...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought myself a PS3 for Christmas . . . cool
Old 12-14-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I bought myself a PS3 for Christmas . . . cool
woooo Merry Christmas!!!

I bought myself mine for an early birthday present/reward for making it to junior year of college

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-15-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fiance let me buy mine. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Cant wait to get one, gonna buy one for myself on boxing day.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
My fiance let me buy mine. ;)
Same here... and an HD TV to go along with it.

And it took only took a small amount of convincing; all i had to do was mention guitar hero 3 and she was hooked.

Women can be so gullible sometimes.... thankfully
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Same here... and an HD TV to go along with it.

And it took only took a small amount of convincing; all i had to do was mention guitar hero 3 and she was hooked.

Women can be so gullible sometimes.... thankfully
see, my brother who graduated college and is living at home right now, convinced my parents to buy a new HD TV...so from now on when I come home, I will "accidentally" forget the normal tv cord and only remember the HD cord...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-20-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gettin HL2: Orange Box for Christmas. I can't wait.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

I just rented Ratchet and Clank. It is the second best game I have played so far, behind COD
Old 12-20-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just rented Ratchet and Clank. It is the second best game I have played so far, behind COD
One of the PS3 Exclusives I'm truly jealous of.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
One of the PS3 Exclusives I'm truly jealous of.
As well you should be haha.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody know anything about the wireless connection on PS3s? I have the 60 gig and can't figure out how to connect to my wireless router.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Anybody know anything about the wireless connection on PS3s? I have the 60 gig and can't figure out how to connect to my wireless router.
if I remember, it's somewhat the same as connecting with a computer...you go to system settings and then like network settings, then connect wireless or something like that...then you follow all the steps like type of connection, password, etc...then it will test the connection

another thing, like I had to do at school, is make sure your router is set to handle enough connections (like if it's set to allow 3 connections, and you already have 3 computers online, you won't be able to connect your PS3 at the same time)

sorry I don't know the exact terms or steps, but from memory it's something along those lines...if you already did all this and still have problems, sorry I wasn't much of help lol

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver