Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-03-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Whats everyones PSNID here?
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS3 ID : CodeRed32

On Call Of Duty 4 im level 55 on the gold cross which is the highest prestige. I have a 2.60 Kill/Death ratio with around 39,000 kills. I have 606,000 points and 26.00% accuracy and 115,000 hits which is actually good but i don't care about accuracy.

I typed all this on the PS3 browser

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
PS3 ID : CodeRed32

On Call Of Duty 4 im level 55 on the gold cross which is the highest prestige. I have a 2.60 Kill/Death ratio with around 39,000 kills. I have 606,000 points and 26.00% accuracy and 115,000 hits which is actually good but i don't care about accuracy.

I typed all this on the PS3 browser
My PS3 ID is Jambulous, add me just type in the msg who you are.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine is EthanFeld

Add me.

I have COD4, Madden, NHL 08, Guitar Hero, NCAA
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Mine is EthanFeld

Add me.

I have COD4, Madden, NHL 08, Guitar Hero, NCAA
Def down for some NHL 08 tommorow.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
49erfaithful
Veteran

49erfaithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
anyone know if a ps2 headset works on the 40 GB ps3? also how much is a ps2 headset?
the ps2 headsets work on my 60 gb so i assume it works with the 40 gb. you can get one for about $25 at walmart

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2221362
49erfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

I sent some friend request around if I missed anyone let me know.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

What games do you guys all play? Im thinkin since Haze has been delayed again until late feb/march Im gonna bite the bullet and buy COD4.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
What games do you guys all play? Im thinkin since Haze has been delayed again until late feb/march Im gonna bite the bullet and buy COD4.

i own COD 4. it rules, buy it. if you have PS3 get Resistance fall of man too. I have owned both the xbox 360 and Playstation 3 and can honestly say Playstation 3 blows the 360 away and when all the exclusives come out this year it will be really evident. Here is a list of games I want this year:

*= PS3 Exclusive

- GTA IV
- Haze *
- Fall Out 3
- Kill Zone 2 *
- Socom 3 *
- Metal Gear Solid IV *
- Little Big Planet *
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Haze is believed to be coming out feb/march and MGS4 is believed to be coming out march/april. Any chance this hurts Haze?
Old 01-10-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Anybody know when we can expect Gran Turismo 5? I love that series.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

Quote:
Haze is believed to be coming out feb/march and MGS4 is believed to be coming out march/april. Any chance this hurts Haze?
If MGS really does end up coming out in March then yes I think it can hurt Haze a bit but not too much since Metal Gear Solid is more of a spy game and Haze is like a Halo first person shooter. im getting both.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Yo TouchdownUSC whats your psnid Im not sure if I added you or not.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought COD4 yesterday. I'm level 7 right now, but I have a friend who is one of the highest ranked in the worl so it makes it pretty cool to play online. The game is amazing, although I skipped the campaign.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
I bought COD4 yesterday. I'm level 7 right now, but I have a friend who is one of the highest ranked in the worl so it makes it pretty cool to play online. The game is amazing, although I skipped the campaign.
Add me to PSN, my ID is Jambulous. Right now Im playing NHL08 and plan to play COD4.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 looks sweat... March is gonna be loaded with great games.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

I think Haze is PS3's Halo.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I think Haze is PS3's Halo.
One can only hope.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If by Halo you mean Halo 1, then yes... but if by Halo 3, I hope not. Halo 3 sucks, IMO.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is IGN telling me that Haze is coming out on 360 also?
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
why is IGN telling me that Haze is coming out on 360 also?
because they suck?

Old 01-10-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Iowa whats your ID? As for your question I have no idea, its PS3 exclusive 100%.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
because they suck?
lol I just wanted to watch some videos of it and it came up for PS3, PC, and 360, so I was confused
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haze was originally scheduled to come out on PS3, 360, [and I believe] PC. However, the 360 and PC versions were scrapped.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

Quote:
Yo TouchdownUSC whats your psnid Im not sure if I added you or not.
Hey dude, my PS name is: SCTrojan08

here is the thing though, my PS3 broke but is under warranty so they are fixing it or sending me a new one. if they send me a new one i might have a different name. should know in about 3 weeks. maybe you can PM your PS name over to me on here and ill send you a request when my PS3 arrives back from repairs/sony sends me a new one.