Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-11-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
If by Halo you mean Halo 1, then yes... but if by Halo 3, I hope not. Halo 3 sucks, IMO.

Halo 3 = halo 1 with new cars. big deal. i hope haze blows halo away but incase it doesnt im pretty sure kill zone 2 will.
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Haze was originally scheduled to come out on PS3, 360, [and I believe] PC. However, the 360 and PC versions were scrapped.
Why were they scheduled to come out on all 3 platforms but the other 2 scrapped? PS3 get the exclusive rights after it was announced or something?
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/72...60-plyr-multi/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance 2 PS3 Info Revealed

The latest issue of GameInformer has the lowdown on Resistance 2, and boy, are some of the supposed features insane. Firstly, the game is going to support 8-man co-op campaign play. Wowsa. On top of that, the multiplayer game mode will feature full, 60 player matches. Matchmaking for online games will be skill-based. Yes, 60. The game will feature player classes, basic templates will be available (your standard heavy weapons, special ops, and medic classes, etc).
Sounds like good stuff. Also with Blu-Ray taking a choke hold on the new format market, the PS3 looks like it will have a great 08.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Iowa whats your ID? As for your question I have no idea, its PS3 exclusive 100%.
What level are you in COD4?

And I'm eaglezdawkinz add me if you'd like to play sometime.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my ID is ktreat...I've only played 2 game of COD4 online so I'm just a level 3 right now

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cool, I prob wont be on this weekend so Ill add you guys when I can.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/...-cost-down-50/

PS3 Production costs cut in half.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
Hey dude, my PS name is: SCTrojan08

here is the thing though, my PS3 broke but is under warranty so they are fixing it or sending me a new one. if they send me a new one i might have a different name. should know in about 3 weeks. maybe you can PM your PS name over to me on here and ill send you a request when my PS3 arrives back from repairs/sony sends me a new one.
I tried adding you but it said the name doesnt exist.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Turok demo available. d/l ing as I type this.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

IGN PS3 2008 Preview

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/846/846509p1.html
Old 01-20-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Loved the first one! GTA4 is another one I'm waiting on. MLB2k8 and Madden of course and EndWar from Clancy looks good as well. Man its gonna be a long year waiting on all this. Damn you Rich for posting that damn link!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

I absolutley cant wait for Haze.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I'm going broke in '08 because of my PS3.

I bet I spend over 600 bucks on games.

That's about 9 games. I might spend more..
Old 01-20-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metal Gear Solid 4 will be my life once it comes out.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pissed. I have a gift card and money that I've saved for a few books and 3 or 4 games. But all the games I want have been pushed back or don't come out for awhile, and neither do the books. So I'm just sitting on cah waiting for this crap. It's killing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Haze and MGS4 are must buys for me.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Hey do any of you guys know where to get the rosters for NCAA football 08 for free? cause i know how to do it.. i have everything ready to go.. i just need to find the file...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Devil May Cry 4 demo is up.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you might try, you know, putting some effort in before asking everyone else to do things for you. the VERY FIRST RESULT on google gave me the rosters. christ.
Well i did look for about an hour and only found pay sites... but my freind sent me them so whatever its all good.

A question though, i made the PS3 folder, i made the SAVEDDATA folder and then unzipped my roster file and put it into the SAVEDDATA file. I did the same for my College hoops 2K8. But wh en i put the USB memory stick into the PS3 it doesnt read that there is any data on it.

I even found a tutorial for the NCAA stuff, but it still wont read. Now i would think it could be the memory stick but it worked earlier when i downloaded the System Update, so i have no idea what im doing wrong. Anyone hav e any ideas that has succesfully done this?

+ Rep if you help because i have spent way to much time trying to figure this out with little to no results, Thanks

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Last edited by HoopsDemon12 : 01-25-2008 at 10:15 AM.
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New FF XIII Screens
http://thethirteenthgame.blogspot.co...iii-image.html

Here's a Few

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:56 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I cant wait for Devil May Cry 4 although the demo did make me want to reconsider and buy something else. I do however love the Turok demo and I want to buy that ASAP!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

60 person online and eight player co-op. That might make me get a PS3.

Overview: The first Resistance continues to bring people to their PS3s, but Insomniac wasn't content to pat themselves on the back and leave the franchise alone. Resistance 2 will feature eight-player co-op, 60-person online matches, beefed-up visuals, smarter AI, character classes and more. It won't get here soon enough.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
60 person online and eight player co-op. That might make me get a PS3.

Overview: The first Resistance continues to bring people to their PS3s, but Insomniac wasn't content to pat themselves on the back and leave the franchise alone. Resistance 2 will feature eight-player co-op, 60-person online matches, beefed-up visuals, smarter AI, character classes and more. It won't get here soon enough.
Yea, thats def gonna be awesome, I heard holiday season its coming out.
Old 01-27-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

I think Turok will be 4 player co-op
Old 01-27-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Jr View Post
I think Turok will be 4 player co-op
woah that would be sick! does that game have online play as well?