Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
that's pretty cool, and only costs 30 bucks extra... however, I don't want to be a total geek walking into the locker room with a gta4 duffel bag.
GTA4 is not for "geeks", its for cool people. I doubt the parents for geeks allow them to play this game.

Anyway, I had my ps3 for over a year and sometimes left it on at night to download some demos. Nothing has happened.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Thanks, man. Anyone else have any problems?
Nope, no problems here.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
GTA4 is not for "geeks", its for cool people. I doubt the parents for geeks allow them to play this game.
It is completely geeky to carry around a GTA IV duffel bag, or have a Halo/GTA limited edition console.

You realize video game nerd is pretty much a synonym for geek?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Well, I'm 17, so I can by GTA without my parents permission. And it is pretty geeky to carry around a GTA duffelbag, like it is to wear a halo shirt or something.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is the PS3 online compared to Xbox Live. I wanna play COD4 online.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:17 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How is the PS3 online compared to Xbox Live. I wanna play COD4 online.
Its Free. I really cant tell ya anymore because Ive never played Xbox Live.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Its Free. I really cant tell ya anymore because Ive never played Xbox Live.
Is there much lag when you play others?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:25 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is there much lag when you play others?
Depends on Cod4, If the Host has a Bad Connection everyone is going to lag but if the Host has a good Connection you should be fine.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Depends on Cod4, If the Host has a Bad Connection everyone is going to lag but if the Host has a good Connection you should be fine.
True, but it also seems like certain boards, like "the bog", tend to lag more than others.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS3 online does not lag.... The only thing that lags are people who have slow internet connections. Alot of times people think its the PS3 online that lags because its free but it doesnt.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never been in a laggy game during COD4 online, if the Host connection is garbage then it cancels the game at the start.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is the PS3 worth it? It's looking like the basic package for under $350. Keep in mind I'm 16 and it's coming out of my wallet. I would probably grab Resistence as my first game, for like $40.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Ncaa 09 WILL BE 60 FPS!!!

Really excited for this.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

COD4 on PS3 is sweet online. I've played a million games and had maybe 3 that were bad lag, otherwise you don't really notice it.

Give me a M4 w/ Gernade Launcher (newb tube and I love it) and a RPD... I'll go to town.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Is the PS3 worth it? It's looking like the basic package for under $350. Keep in mind I'm 16 and it's coming out of my wallet. I would probably grab Resistence as my first game, for like $40.
yes, it is. With the new selection of games coming out (Haze, Socom, MGS4, etc.) as well as the PS3's far superiority to the 360 in power and durability, I'd say it's worth it.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EA released it's cover guy for NCAA 2009 for PlayStation 3 today...

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/media...ID=ps3overview

Not really a fan of their choice, but it's just a cover. It won't affect whether I buy the game or not. I was hoping for anything but a QB or a RB, but oh well. Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey would've been better.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt know the consoles were going w/ different cover athletes...are they doing the same for Madden?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt know the consoles were going w/ different cover athletes...are they doing the same for Madden?
I don't think so.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:42 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McFadden>Ryan.

Another W for 360....jk.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

COD4 is the shiznit. I will rip anyone apart who wants a piece. I use the semi auto shotgun and people can't touch me. I haven't played in a week, but I bet money I could rip up anyone here in Free for All.

ColtsFan182129 is my tag.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
IndyColtScout
Veteran

IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.IndyColtScout could make a wolverine purr.

Also, anyone else hear got Rainbox Six Vegas 1 and 2?

RSV 2 is terrible compared to the 1st IMO.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any PS3 users here play GTA 4? I wanna get a group of people to play online with because it's so much more fun when there is a ton of people causing absolute mayhem. My PSN is in my sig so add me if you wanna play.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan on the cover? That seals it, I'm getting a PS3. :)

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Any PS3 users here play GTA 4? I wanna get a group of people to play online with because it's so much more fun when there is a ton of people causing absolute mayhem. My PSN is in my sig so add me if you wanna play.
I have it, but I really don't play online.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our phone service was acting strange, so our cable provider gave us a new modem. Our cable provides use with cable, telephone, and internet. Ever since then I can't get online with my PS3. I have no idea why. And it is pissing me off.