Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-09-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
EA released it's cover guy for NCAA 2009 for PlayStation 3 today...

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/media...ID=ps3overview

Not really a fan of their choice, but it's just a cover. It won't affect whether I buy the game or not. I was hoping for anything but a QB or a RB, but oh well. Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey would've been better.
everyone knows it should have been Jordyzzz Nelsonzzz and his godly good looks.

Anyway, MGS is coming out this Thursday!!!
Old 06-09-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my PS3. I have Oblivion (great), Resistance (great), and All Pro Football 2k8 (eh, I traded Dynasty Warriors 3 for it so good deal).

MGS on Thursday I will get.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna be picking up the Metal Gear Solid PS3 Bundle coming out on Thursday. Just thought I'd let you all know.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
MGS4
Socom
White Knight
Final Fantasy 13
Haze
God of War 3
Grand Turismo 5
Killzone 2
Metal Gear Online
Tekken 6

All supposed to be ps3 exclusives, pretty damn good list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
And when are these games supposed to be released? It's not a pretty damn good list if this is it for the next two to three years.

Oh, and you forgot Final Fantasy Versus XIII. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Those are 2008 titles... I didn't forget it I just haven't heard much about Versus 13 to be honest.
Guess again.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a heads up to anyone looking to buy a PS3.. Wal Mart is giving out a $100 Gift Card with the purchase of any Blu Ray Player, that's including the PS3.

Basically, you could get the Metal Gear PS3 Bundle for $399.

Old 06-12-2008, 02:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have any info on the ps3 they're supposedly gonna release that's gonna be 199 bucks? You download the games instead since it doesn't have blu ray
Old 06-12-2008, 02:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Does anyone have any info on the ps3 they're supposedly gonna release that's gonna be 199 bucks? You download the games instead since it doesn't have blu ray
Huh, never heard of that one.

btw- just bought the Metal Gear PS3.. Used part of the $100 Gift Card on GTA4. Hooray me!

Old 06-12-2008, 02:27 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Huh, never heard of that one.

btw- just bought the Metal Gear PS3.. Used part of the $100 Gift Card on GTA4. Hooray me!
Well i dunno, i heard it from a guy at Game Stop. He was talking like he knew what was up, so i believed him. Never done any actual research on it though, i was hoping maybe someone here would have heard of it or something.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:53 AM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

That stupid racing game that came with it is awesome. First time we played it we were tripping and when we realized there was a boost it was over.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Hwoarang
Veteran

Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.Hwoarang is a cocksman.

http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=516244
Hwoarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:18 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate all of you that have played MGS4 already. It is in my possession, but I can't play it. I have not had power at my house since 5:00 PM Sunday night (I'm posting this from my phone). I might go crazy if I don't get it back tonight.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought MGS4 a few hours ago, and played for like 4 hours straight. I think this might be the best game Ive ever played
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, there is not a chance in hell that I'm not going to get MGS4. It is looking like it is the best next gen game created so far.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I hate all of you that have played MGS4 already. It is in my possession, but I can't play it. I have not had power at my house since 5:00 PM Sunday night (I'm posting this from my phone). I might go crazy if I don't get it back tonight.
yeah that storm sucked. we got power back a while ago though.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did get my power back today, and words cannot describe how great MGS4 is.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive just been playng Single Player, and it is ******* amazing. I cant wait to get online.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
That'd have to be a huge hard drive. No way they could make that for only $199.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is MGS4 the same concept as the PS2 versions? I never could get into them, too much slow sneaking around for me. I like to just wreck shop on people, **** being silent.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Is MGS4 the same concept as the PS2 versions? I never could get into them, too much slow sneaking around for me. I like to just wreck shop on people, **** being silent.
Yeah, there's a lot of sneaking and a LOT of cut scenes.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
from what I've read, you can either sneak around like the old ones, our you can blast your way out with several guns.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

got the last copy of MGS4 at best buy tonight!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How good is Rainbow 6 Vegas 2?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked killing ppl, hiding in cardboard boxes, and dragging dead people around...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

played MGS4 for 8 hours today... I feel fat.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finished the game today, amazing is all I have to say.