Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say, MGS is a superb game. I just finished it the other day and it was epic. It's not my favorite all-time game, but it certainly is in the top 10 at this point. Throw in the fact the multiplayer is also quite enjoyable and it could probably crack the top 5.

Heh, now I'm just hoping Final Fantasy XIII will be able to live up to it's hype. It's probably one of my favorite, if not my favorite, franchise still - even over MGS.

Should be a great year of gaming for both the PS3, 360 and PC. I'm excited.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite game of all time is still MVP Baseball 2005. MVP 2003 is close, and 04 wasn't bad, but it was pretty much the same as 03.

I was reading that with College Baseball getting more attention and such, that EA might start making new college baseball games, and actually putting effort into them. I love their load and fire system for hitting, MVP Baseball NCAA 07 had the best hitting system of any baseball game by far, IMO.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:23 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Augh. My dad is getting cold feet about buying the PS3. I had it in my online cart at Dell.com but we didnt buy it. Today, we decide to order it online and its no longer available!

Talk about frustrating.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost want to cry hearing about Solid Snake and his condition. Well, you know what I mean if you are/ have played it.

But my gosh is it an amazing game.

I'm not too far. But this octopus lady is pretty creepy.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 06-20-2008 at 09:21 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I killed that ***** but I think I used too many rations considering she was not very hard to beat.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Augh. I cant find the MGS bundle!

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Raiden has become awesome.

Old 06-21-2008, 12:22 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I'm watching a cut scene where Snake is getting whooped. This does not seem right. At all.

Old 06-21-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I know I am talking to myself basically, but I would just like to say Hideo Kojima is a genius.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so Bama isnt talking to himself... anyone get the PS3 with snake on it?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sick at metal gear online...

Old 06-24-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I am sick at metal gear online...
Ditto. On deathmatch at least. I did not know what yo do on the other modes.

I completed the game yesterday. Absolutely amazing game. I am playing it on The Boss Extreme now, and believe me it is hard.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

What difficulty did you guys start out with? I did the big boss hard (hardest one available when you first get it). I've played about 9-10 hours and am at act 3.

Old 06-24-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Solid Snake.

Then I started The Boss Extreme, which I got about half way into act one and then quit because I did something dumb. I will beat it on that difficulty later.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

does anyone use auto-aim? I have no idea how that works...

Old 06-25-2008, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I know I am talking to myself basically, but I would just like to say Hideo Kojima is a genius.
Just lets you know the rocket scientists they must have over there at Konami to

A. Piss his off
B. Let him go
C. Not paying him what he's due

I mean, he was the face of the ****ing company.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:14 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Are we going to start a PS3 online dynasty thing?

Old 06-30-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone get a new PS3 controller with rumble in it yet. Good? Bad? No Difference?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 06-30-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Anyone get a new PS3 controller with rumble in it yet. Good? Bad? No Difference?
I heard its a great controller. It is really made for war games. It doesn't rumble the entire thing but the side your getting shot at.

Example: If someone is shooting your character from the left side then the left side of the controller rumbles, same as the other sides.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I heard its a great controller. It is really made for war games. It doesn't rumble the entire thing but the side your getting shot at.

Example: If someone is shooting your character from the left side then the left side of the controller rumbles, same as the other sides.
That sounds sweet... I need a new controller and play Call Of Duty 4 all the time just like COD3 and will be moving to Call Of Duty: World At War. So I might get a rumble one.

Speaking of Call Of Duty: World At War theres a trailer in the PS Store for it. Looks pretty sweet...hopefully better then COD4 which would be hard to top since COD4 was amazing.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 06-30-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my brother one of those controllers for his birthday and its pretty good. It's weird switching back to one of his older controllers (when the battery gets low) because there is a noticeable weight difference and the joysticks are all f'd up from playing COD4.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a weird mix.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
What a weird mix.

thats dumb, I would rather have something like street fighter vs. mortal kombat.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
thats dumb, I would rather have something like street fighter vs. mortal kombat.

Talking bout that i loved this game.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:18 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god MGS4 is the best game ever. I just played for 10 straight hours...
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote