Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainman View Post
I got mine off of amazon for 4 bucks. It's cheap and it is just as good as the 100 dollar cables.

Speaking of Metal Gear Solid......anyone want to buy a copy? I got one with ps3 bundle and played it twice but really didn't like it much.
I would neg rep you but I don't do that for opinions. But I want to.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Cant wait for Legendary and LittleBigPlanet.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain...gameplay footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwZ9eCRm1SM

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:27 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeez, i think its time to dust off this old thread. Anybody else pick up guitar hero world tour? Picked it up for my birthday, and its pretty good, just what I expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Jeez, i think its time to dust off this old thread. Anybody else pick up guitar hero world tour? Picked it up for my birthday, and its pretty good, just what I expected
Luckily for my neighbors. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I would neg rep you but I don't do that for opinions. But I want to.
I might adopt this idea.

----

After playing Fable 2 and some other stuff on my bro's 360.......let's just say that the PS3 needs to make a splash with me......FAST.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'll play through Metal Gear Solid again soon.

I also plan on getting Resistance 2 when it comes out in like a week and a half (November 4, 2008).

Old 10-27-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been playing Rock Band for a while now, its frickin hard!

How is Rock Band 2 and the new Guitar Hero?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:26 AM    (permalink
MJK

LBP out today. If anyone buys it soon, could you give a review of it? That would be awesome.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beta testing Resistance 2 online. Pretty good stuff.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Been playing Rock Band for a while now, its frickin hard!

How is Rock Band 2 and the new Guitar Hero?
Rock Band 2 is basically the same as Rock Band 1, and I love it. I like it better than GH:WT.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone get socom yet? I heard outside of the server issues (which are probably fixed by now), the game is pretty sick. I want it, but I have no money, and I spend most of my free time on here anyway.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Im am at a crossroad, LBP or Fallout 3?

Sig by yours truly.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
Im am at a crossroad, LBP or Fallout 3?
Fallout 3. Easily.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I have heard good things about Fallout, but I'll be getting Resistance 2.

IGN gave Resistance 2 a 9.5.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, is Little Big planet out yet? If so, how is it?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-28-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

IGN raved about it, gave it a 9.5.

I have no idea what it is about, though.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:

It's a weird little game where you play the role of some sock/sack looking dude and go through a bunch of scrolling platform levels.

The real selling point, though...is the create a level mode or w/e it's called. You can pretty much make anything. Basically, you make your own game. But again, it's all scrolling platform ala old school Mario, Sonic, etc.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-28-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Quote:
I have heard good things about Fallout, but I'll be getting Resistance 2.

IGN gave Resistance 2 a 9.5.
I really want a FPS and dont have one yet, will Resistance 2 be worth the 60?

If so ill just wait till November.

Sig by yours truly.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I really liked Resistance, the story was good and the gameplay was good, pretty much a solid all around FPS at the very least

so I would expect Resistance 2 to be even better, and from the reviews it looks like it is, plus the story seems like it will be cooler because it's in the US

I think I'm going to get it for Xmas, but definitely worth it for a FPS

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Are you going to be playing online?? because Resistance 2 has 60 Player online death matches, which is quite sexy.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I really liked Resistance, the story was good and the gameplay was good, pretty much a solid all around FPS at the very least

so I would expect Resistance 2 to be even better, and from the reviews it looks like it is, plus the story seems like it will be cooler because it's in the US

I think I'm going to get it for Xmas, but definitely worth it for a FPS
Just wait two weeks for the new Call of Duty to come out.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
MJK

Quote:

Seeing as IGN is paid by Sony, I want an unbiased review, which is why I asked here.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 AM    (permalink
MJK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Are you going to be playing online?? because Resistance 2 has 60 Player online death matches, which is quite sexy.
Yes and no. For most online games I have been playing I have been selecting smaller map sizes for a few reasons:

a) Voice. Hearing more than 4 or 5 other teammates talking at a time blows. I prefer a game of 6 on 6, or 4 on 4. That's perfect for coordination. If I'm just messing around listening to music, or talking to friends, then this isn't such a big deal. But when I'm actually playing, having no coordination pisses the hell out of me.

b) Team killers. When teams are smaller it is just so much easier to avoid team killing.

c) Grudges. When you're playing 30 v 30, there's no chance for you and someone from the other team to go head to head, and establish a bit of a grudge match. Smaller games mean I can identify their best player and try to always beat him. It makes victory that much sweeter, and losing that much worse.

Maybe if they made it 30 on 30, but you got options to separate into groups of 5 or something I would like it more. But for the most part I prefer the smaller game.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Just wait two weeks for the new Call of Duty to come out.
I would rather get Resistance 2 than the new CoD

even though I love CoD, there's only so many times you can replay WW2

Even though I would like to get both and might ask for both for Xmas, I want Resistance 2 is above CoD for me

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So, is Little Big planet out yet? If so, how is it?
I'm actually going to be picking it up later today hopefully, I really look forward to playing it. Buddy of mine will likely be playing it with me too, so I really hope the cooperative element of the game will put it over the top.

It's been getting sensational reviews thus far.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote