Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2008, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS3 Username is MPB.

Games I play:
NCAA 09 (my record sucks, but I am better than it shows)
Madden 09 (I like NCAA better)
Cod 4 (I'm decent at it)

Games I want:
Resistence 2
Cod 5
Socom Confrontation
NHL 09

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm pretty ******* aggravated right now. I was in the middle of COD5 and it tells me to reconnect my controller. Now both of my controllers are blinking all 4 lights and won't respond. Anybody have this problem before?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting COD5 this weekend. So pumped I might cry. Thank god for HDMI cables. Gamertag is vikes99ej
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm getting COD5 this weekend. So pumped I might cry. Thank god for HDMI cables. Gamertag is vikes99ej
It's awesome so far dude. If you liked COD4, you should like this one. The Flamethrower is the greatest weapon ever! Didn't play online yet though.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 11-19-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
It's awesome so far dude. If you liked COD4, you should like this one. The Flamethrower is the greatest weapon ever! Didn't play online yet though.
I loved COD4. Online is basically the only reason I'm getting it. I can't stand campaign mode, in any game. Your comrades are always so worthless.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Yea, it does get kinda aggravating. Especially when the enemies are ONLY shooting at you. There is a tank level that is pretty intense.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
vikes, I thought you were a 360 guy? Am I wrong or did you switch?

Old 11-20-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cod5 is nice.

I hate the grenades though.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
vikes, I thought you were a 360 guy? Am I wrong or did you switch?
My 360 shat out on me in March, and it took me a while to acquire this fine product.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

PSN - d0ntgivea

COD5
Madden 09
NCAA 09
COD4

Who Dat Nation!
Old 11-21-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how do you send a in game message online when youre in a game in madden or ncaa? who ever emails me the ansewr first mad props + rep. jbrooks@salisburyschool.org
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
how do you send a in game message online when youre in a game in madden or ncaa? who ever emails me the ansewr first mad props + rep. jbrooks@salisburyschool.org
you hit the ps button which takes you to a transparent version of the start page, and then you can go to your friends/contact list.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone got some info on Killzone2? I never played the first one and I hear its supposed to put PS3 ahead of 360. Can anyone gimmie any kinda link that can give me more insight on it? maybe there official website or something on IGN or gamestop, whatever you find is fine. I can't seem to find anything, thanks.
Old 11-22-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

go to gamespot.com, and in their search bar, write killzone 2.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

If you aren't a big fan of FPS, then I would suggest Fallout 3. Resistance 2 is one of the best games to come out on the ps3, but it might not appeal to you as it is pretty much only a FPS.

njx9, you always been a ps3 user? What's your psn ID?

Old 11-23-2008, 08:19 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
go to gamespot.com, and in their search bar, write killzone 2.
thanks dude
Old 11-24-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

I've got CODWAW and wifi. Life is good right now.

Last edited by Vikes99ej : 11-24-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

The f and k aren't even near each other vikes... ;)

Old 11-24-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Anyone be up for a game of Madden 09?

I just wanna play some people who play properly, so many arseholes who play online on madden.

Last edited by UK_Cheesehead : 11-25-2008 at 01:30 PM.
UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Okay, I'm getting pissed off. I'm playing Call of Duty 5, and I keep on losing my picture. The screen keeps on flickering and going to black, and then the picture comes back.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is the PS3 thread but, i thought i'd post this in here....anyway, for christmas I just bought my sister a bunch of games for PS2, since that's all she plays...7 games for $90.

Harvest Moon
Harvest Moon: Magic Melody
Dark Cloud
Shadow of Destiny
Shadow of Colossus
Indigo Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts

I know for a fact that Indigo Prophecy is excellent...anyone play any of the others back in the day? Lots of RPGs and very high rated games by IGN. She's a big Harvest Moon fan and I personally always wanted to try Shadow of Destiny and Shadow of Colossus.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-26-2008 at 12:00 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I know this is the PS3 thread but, i thought i'd post this in here....anyway, for christmas I just bought my sister a bunch of games for PS2, since that's all she plays...7 games for $90.

Harvest Moon
Dark Cloud
Shadow of Destiny
Shadow of Collossus
Indigo Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts

I know for a fact that Indigo Prophecy is excellent...anyone play any of the others back in the day? Lots of RPGs and very high rated games by IGN.
The only game i played on that list was Kingdom heats because it dealt with Disney and stuff. It was alright but I dont like RPGs my brother liked it a lot and he likes RPG's so but that is a good deal though.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 11-26-2008 at 12:04 AM. Reason: spelling
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Harvest Moon
Dark Cloud
Shadow of Destiny
Shadow of Colossus
Indigo Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts

I know for a fact that Indigo Prophecy is excellent...anyone play any of the others back in the day? Lots of RPGs and very high rated games by IGN. She's a big Harvest Moon fan and I personally always wanted to try Shadow of Destiny and Shadow of Colossus.
Shadow of Colossus is amazing, I would've gone with Dark Cloud 2 but it's more expensive. Not that in to Harvest Moon, so I can't comment. Kingdom Hearts was pretty alright.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ah...i like quick responses. :D

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good deal myself...plus orders over $25 = free shipping so, that was pretty sweet too. She actually has Kindom Hearts 2 I guess but, she could never find the original in stores. So, I'm sure she'll like that one.

edit...

Yeah, I hear Dark Cloud 2 is supposed to be great. I just figured i let her try out the 1st one then maybe I'd get her the 2nd one. It's not all that much. I wish i had a PS2 still, there are a whole bunch of games that I want to play yet and they're all really cheap these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Harvest Moon
Dark Cloud
Shadow of Destiny
Shadow of Colossus
Indigo Prophecy
Kingdom Hearts

If she's an RPG freak, that is a good lot.

Should keep her preoccupied for a while.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote