Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
anyone else playing infamous? the controls are amazing and its just a bunch of fun overall
I downloaded the demo, it's pretty awesome.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So guys with all the troubles I've had with 360, I finally got a PS3 today and brought MLB The Show with it. I'm Excited!
Old 06-10-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buy Uncharted when you get a chance.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
So guys with all the troubles I've had with 360, I finally got a PS3 today and brought MLB The Show with it. I'm Excited!
What game did your PS3 come with? I'm not sure what it's bundled with these days..
Old 06-10-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Awesome, Raiden was such a bad ass during MGS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Hideo but "Lightning Bolt Action". I'm still not a Raiden fan, but I'll definitely be getting this game.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is he 98% metal? haha.

and Lightning bolt action sounds very lame indeed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Why is he 98% metal? haha.

and Lightning bolt action sounds very lame indeed.
Because a majority of MGS fans considered Raiden a vajajay in MGS2, so Hideo had to find a way to make him "badass". So they basically modeled him after a beloved a MGS character Grey Fox.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Did he get thrown into a wood chipper? Where the hell is his body? lol.

Was it one of those things...like everyone thought he died only for him to come back like 98% metal and bad ass? Or am I off base.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-11-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Raiden died like 3 times during MGS 4. But every time he came back haha

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

To shorten a very convoluted story, he was captured by the patriots and they ran some exoskeleton experiments on him.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
anyone else playing infamous? the controls are amazing and its just a bunch of fun overall
I bought it on Monday and I'm about to beat it but I don't want it to end. It's such a great game. There is nothing more satisfying than upgrading your powers in this game. My second run through I'm gonna go through as evil.
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:43 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So now that I have a PS3, How much money do you think I can get for my 360 games? Whats the best place to go to sell them?

I have Madden 2009 (with NFL Head Coach), NHL 2009, NCAA 2009, MLB 2K8 and MLB 2K9
Old 06-12-2009, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So now that I have a PS3, How much money do you think I can get for my 360 games? Whats the best place to go to sell them?

I have Madden 2009 (with NFL Head Coach), NHL 2009, NCAA 2009, MLB 2K8 and MLB 2K9
If you want store credit, Blockbuster gave some ridiculous credit for some of my 360 games. I got $30 bucks for Halo 3, and $20 for GOW and $15 for Assassins creed. You'll need a BB card of course, but it's worth it since you'll get nowhere near that at your nearest Gamestop.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:46 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't go to blockbuster, they are going out of business so you would have to use the credit like immediately.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
If you want store credit, Blockbuster gave some ridiculous credit for some of my 360 games. I got $30 bucks for Halo 3, and $20 for GOW and $15 for Assassins creed. You'll need a BB card of course, but it's worth it since you'll get nowhere near that at your nearest Gamestop.
You can always sell the credit.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I wouldn't go to blockbuster, they are going out of business so you would have to use the credit like immediately.
Clearly I'm out of the loop. Where did you hear this? I can't find anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Online or to friends of friends (unless you have no problem selling them for a lot to friends). Online is your best bet though. If you have no problem hooking yourself up with an eBay and PayPal account, you'll get a more than fair amount off people bidding.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/blockbuster....2.977866.html

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...the-brink.aspx

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30076153/

It might not be official or like next week, but in the near future it looks like blockbuster is going to go out of business, according to Blockbuster and financial analysts.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 06-12-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Infamous is great, one of the best games on the ps3 so far (even though some missions are ridiculously repetitive)....
the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta is up and that is really fun... that game will be a blast when it comes out
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Is there a blockbuster trade in value chart anywhere? I dont normally trade in games but, I could use some cash to buy Infamous or Prototype.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-12-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
InFAMOUS is the only game I've been playing since it's release, just a great game.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Nice! You'll love the game but you might regret getting the system now because next week (or starting Sunday) Walmart is having a ps3 bundled with MLB 09 The Show and Quantum Of Solace Blu-Ray for 399.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I love Hideo but "Lightning Bolt Action". I'm still not a Raiden fan, but I'll definitely be getting this game.
This game is going to be more of a spin-off and all Kojima will be doing is consulting, just so you know.
Quote:

Gamestop or eBay. Gamestop, you'll have the credit right there but you might not get the same amount if you were to sell it on eBay. I'd just go to Gamestop personally. You'll get like 20 a piece over there.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmgrand View Post
Infamous is great, one of the best games on the ps3 so far (even though some missions are ridiculously repetitive)....
the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta is up and that is really fun... that game will be a blast when it comes out
Yea, the only complaint I have about InFamous is the side missions can get kinda repetitive. But other than that, the game is fantastic and so much fun.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 06-12-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman D View Post

This game is going to be more of a spin-off and all Kojima will be doing is consulting, just so you know.
Yes I am aware sir. Question my MGS knowledge again and I will cut you.