Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2009, 12:37 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I want to buy the Batman game when it comes out, but I think I'll have to wait, no $$$ for it at the time. lol I choose Madden first. :P

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I really enjoyed the demo but I'm not paying 60 for it. I can wait for it to drop down to 40-30.

Hitman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played the UFC game for the first time. Real fun. Not sure if I like that or FN4 more. I guess they're just different.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh. I forgot I talked about that. Well it was on sale so just bought the UFC game.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman D View Post
I really enjoyed the demo but I'm not paying 60 for it. I can wait for it to drop down to 40-30.
I buy all my games used... except for Madden, of course.
I want that Batman game as well. I saw a trailer where you play as the Joker- exclusively for ps3
I'm soooo getting that- used

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
True, next year you got GOW 3 and Final Fantasy. I can't see needing any more than that. They both look fantastic and are definate first day purchases for me. What other good stuff comes out next year? Those were the only two I thought of.
Bioshock 2 was delayed until next year.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain also...among others.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Oh. I forgot I talked about that. Well it was on sale so just bought the UFC game.
Good thing that you didn't buy it at full price because the game old real quick. I had fun for the first 2 weeks and then it seemed like it was all repitition.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 08-10-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish the Resistence games were longer...I just started playing Resistence 2 again a couple of days ago and I'm already on the final chapter, chapter 7. I'll end up beating it in under 10 total hours, I'm sure. I havent taken a look at the time played.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought Fat Princess and I've been having a great time with it.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Good thing that you didn't buy it at full price because the game old real quick. I had fun for the first 2 weeks and then it seemed like it was all repitition.
Maybe for you, but I think it's great with friends. I could play that all the time, and having that and FN4, it's easy to go back and forth.

Once I get some more money I want to get Fat Princess and MVC2 for the cheapness.

You all should get BlazBlue though. Rent it at least.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume that everyone will be getting Madden?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fo sho...that is my plan for the weekend. I start my new job on monday so I will most likely be playing almost non-stop. Some breaks of course.

PSN- americone_dream

Add me if you wanna play some madden.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Yup I will have it Friday.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's Fat Princess???

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
What's Fat Princess???
It's a capture the flag type game on PSN with up to 32 people. You're either a Mage, Priest, Warrior, Archer, and Worker. The worker can upgrade the classes for an additional weapon, repair your castle door, create ladders, etc. You can feed the princess (basically the flag) food to fatten her up and make it slower for the other team to carry. It has some funny animated blood/gore. There is also a few other game modes, but I haven't played them yet.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Oh my god I love UFC.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tiger Woods 10 is pretty fun.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Hitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairHitman D is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...pictureid=8784

All but confirmed, whose getting one?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:58 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...pictureid=8784

All but confirmed, whose getting one?
I already have a PS3 but I'm planning on getting a slim when they come out. The PS3 slim has been "leaked" but who really didn't expect it coming?

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Well I was right about the Slims coming. They were announced at GamesCom. They're coming out in September for $299 with 120GB HD.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...September.html

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

I might get the Slim. I need a Blu-Ray player for my room since I finally upgraded my tv to a hdtv but I can get the 80 gig tomorrow instead of waiting til September.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this may have been posed but how do I get real names in NCAA?
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:25 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might get the Slim. I need a Blu-Ray player for my room since I finally upgraded my tv to a hdtv but I can get the 80 gig tomorrow instead of waiting til September.
Is the 80GB down to $299 now? I thought once the Slim comes out, then the price goes down. If so, you may want to wait either way.

Nevermind, just read it's immediate. Either way, I'd wait 2 weeks for the bigger hard drive.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Hitman D
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
this may have been posed but how do I get real names in NCAA?
Operationsports.com has it, just to go to forums than NCAA