Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-30-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Not really much of a gamer, always more for sports games
Hey I'm right there with you 100%, Uncharted was actually the first true non sports game that I ever beat. I enjoyed the game so much, I still recommend it as a fellow sports gamer.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a huge sports gamer. I love sports game and i've always bought 2k games, since they are the best.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
anytime you can play with your wife, you win!! No matter what.

Get on, let's play MW 2. I'll add you.
Agreed.

I won't be on until after the new year but after that I'm all game.
Go head and add me. My ps3 name's in my sig

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Agreed.

I won't be on until after the new year but after that I'm all game.
Go head and add me. My ps3 name's in my sig
yea i saw, i added you. You just gotta accept. You'll know who i am.

-for anyone else that wants to play mw2, just add me i'll give you my nick

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-03-2010, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Man played domination on estate. I had a 23 kill streak and i completely ran out of ammo on both of my guns. They destroyed both my harrier strike and my chopper gunner, and i fell 2 kills short of getting a nuke. ********.

All my teammates were noobs and we got blowed the **** out. I finished with 44 kills, while the next person on my team had like 5.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-03-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was pissed the other day. I was playing free for all, and there were a couple kids that sounded like they were about 10 working together on Terminal. They set up at the top of the escalators. Then on the next game they did it again in Estate. I was trying to get everyone to just go after them, but no one was going along with it. I don't care if you want to work together, but then don't play free for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I was pissed the other day. I was playing free for all, and there were a couple kids that sounded like they were about 10 working together on Terminal. They set up at the top of the escalators. Then on the next game they did it again in Estate. I was trying to get everyone to just go after them, but no one was going along with it. I don't care if you want to work together, but then don't play free for all.
I saw the same **** happen playing free for all. 2 guys were working together on Estate. They both hid in the bathroom like some *******.

add me if you have ps3: World_of_Killaz

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-04-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw the same **** happen playing free for all. 2 guys were working together on Estate. They both hid in the bathroom like some *******.

add me if you have ps3: World_of_Killaz
I'll add you next time I am online, probably sometime tomorrow before I go to work.

PSN: this-guy13

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll add you guys when I get a chance. My PSN is my username here if you want to add me.

Quote:

Old 01-04-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
UK_Cheesehead
Veteran

UK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUK_Cheesehead is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I've started playing Madden a bit now. Record online sucks...1-4 :D

But I'm mad on Fifa so I usually play that online if I'm on my PS3. I'll get round to adding a few of you guys if your up for games on madden/fifa.

PSN: bednar-9
UK_Cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Ps3 struggles to download new content for games when they get updated.

It will download about 15 - 20 % and then lock up.

Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I wish i could help but i never had that problem before.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-08-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm.. I just had my best game on a Free for All.. 30 Kills/8 Deaths.. After I won the match though, the connection went out.. I think the host left or something and the thing just ended. I don't think I got credit for it! :(

I have a lot of trouble with lag and the connections screwing up. Damn wireless.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I use wireless too and I get the same problems. BTW what's ur PSN? I'll add you.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-09-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

missed my nuke like 4 times now...once I had a 34 kill streak and forgot to have nuke selected before the match. Yesterday I had a 24 kill streak and the match ended.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain is due out February 26th.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:22 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Just had my favorite game of free for all. Not my best, but by far my favorite. About 2 minutes in I got my Harrier, about 30 seconds later I got my Pavelow. So now I had a Harrier and Pavelow in the air, and I hadn't used my care package yet. Used that, and got an attack helicopter. So I had three things in the air at once killing everything in site. Needless to say, I got to 30 kills rather quickly.

Quote:

Old 01-09-2010, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

you shouldn't use it all at one time. I've seen my brother play and one time he put a harrier right on top of his other harrier and he got 0 kills. It was a major fail on his part.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 01-09-2010, 08:49 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
you shouldn't use it all at one time. I've seen my brother play and one time he put a harrier right on top of his other harrier and he got 0 kills. It was a major fail on his part.
I know, but I just had to do it once.

Quote:

Old 01-12-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

So this seems like it's going to be an amazing year for games. There's no way I'm going to be able to get all the games I think I'm going to want to take a look at. I just bought the Playstation magazine issue that basically talks about all the top games coming out this year. Games that are coming out/are already out:

Shooters

Mag, Jan 26-256 player online multiplayer? An interesting sounding leadership system? A home field advantage for your team when defending? PMC's? Sounds interesting and ambitious if nothing else.

Army of Two: The 40th Day-Out Now
Singularity- Feb 15
Bioshock 2-Feb 9
Brink-May 18
Quantum Theory-March 1
Homefront
Inversion

Action

God of War 3-March
Bayonetta-January
Enslaved
Darksiders-Out Now
Dante's Inferno-Feb 9

Adventure

Heavy Rain-Feb 26
The Last Guardian
I am Alive
Red Dead Redemption
LA Noire

RPG

White Night Chronicles-Spring
Final Fantasy 13-March 9
Final Fantasy 14
Alpha Protocol-Spring
Two Worlds 2
The Agency
Fallout New Vegas

Racing

Gran Turismo 5

That's 26 damn games! Amazing. And that's not even counting all the games that might come out this year or are just rumors at this point.

If anyone has any questions about any of the games just ask, and I'll let you know what the magazine had to say about each one. I was going to do a write up about each game, but it's just too many right now.

Quote:

Old 01-12-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain, FF13, GT5, GoW3, Bioshock 2...those are the only 5 must-buy's on that list (something out of every category, too. White Knight Chronicles should be good, too.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Heavy Rain, FF13, GT5, GoW3, Bioshock 2...those are the only 5 must-buy's on that list (something out of every category, too. White Knight Chronicles should be good, too.
I disagree, simply because you have no idea what's going to be a "must buy." Bioshock 2 could be garbage, GT5 could be brutal etc., while I am Alive or Final Fantasy 14 could be the most amazing games ever made. Nothing is really a "must buy" and nothing is really a "meh" except in the eye of the beholder. I didn't even name all the games in the magazine simply because they didn't interest me. All those games do at this point.

Quote:

Old 01-12-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just downloaded the GoW3 demo they played at E3 that came with the GoW Collection (which is tits btw). Super excited to play it.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I disagree, simply because you have no idea what's going to be a "must buy." Bioshock 2 could be garbage, GT5 could be brutal etc., while I am Alive or Final Fantasy 14 could be the most amazing games ever made. Nothing is really a "must buy" and nothing is really a "meh" except in the eye of the beholder. I didn't even name all the games in the magazine simply because they didn't interest me. All those games do at this point.
They are must buy's (compared to the others) because of what their predcessors have proven. The 5 I named are either ground-breaking or are continuations of amazing series' (or both). They're all coming from top-notch developers & publishers.

FF14 is an MMO.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
They are must buy's (compared to the others) because of what their predcessors have proven. The 5 I named are either ground-breaking or are continuations of amazing series' (or both). They're all coming from top-notch developers & publishers.

FF14 is an MMO.
I think you're overlooking Red Dead Redemption, which is my biggest must-buy after FF13 and GoW3. Made by Rockstar, I was a huge fan of the first, Red Dead Revolver. They're turning it into an open world western similar to GTA. But as stated, it's all opinion on what's a "must buy".

Here's a video about Red Dead Redemption. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ga...red-dead/59978

Also not on the list is the new Aliens vs. Predator which looks sick. If its anything like AvP2, it's gonna be my favorite multiplayer game by far.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote