Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished this game and wow what a ending I had to get the worst possible ending, but it was still really cool. Now I wanna play it over and see another ending. Great game
Old 03-31-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt care for the endings of New Vegas. Endings are not Bethesda's strong point. Granted, Obsidian did most of the work here. But they're just not good at ending games, imo. Pretty abrupt way to end everything...I didnt care for them.

I loved the journey, however. The game is excellent...I just didnt like the ending or the fact that the final mission froze my Xbox a thousand times. The engine is not built to handle that many enemies on screen at once.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loves road to the show and my battle to make it to the big leagues as a closer.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Loves road to the show and my battle to make it to the big leagues as a closer.
Yeah. I like this years "Road to the show" better then last years version. Also. For those that like real minor leaguers.

There's a roster set on sportsconnect (while your online playing the game) of a set thats really good.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is the playstation network down again? I can't sign in.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
is the playstation network down again? I can't sign in.
Yeah. Apparently this like mega group of well known hackers hacked the playstation network

Sig by, Hitman D
Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
Yeah. Apparently this like mega group of well known hackers hacked the playstation network
Yep, Anonymous is attacking Sony.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1159426p1.html

A group within Anonymous, which I can't remember the name, are starting to make it personal by targeting high profile Sony employees.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does any one still think Madden 12 might be a big improvement over 11 this year besides roster changes and added rookies and so far.I'm talking like game play and presentation wise?Missing the hell out of 2k football though!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 03:59 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Does any one still think Madden 12 might be a big improvement over 11 this year besides roster changes and added rookies and so far.I'm talking like game play and presentation wise?Missing the hell out of 2k football though!
Doubt it, it's been the same ****** game for 5 years now.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Doubt it, it's been the same ****** game for 5 years now.
I know right ever since 06 its been the same darn game.But hell we all keep buying because of added rookies and roster changes. grrr to football lovers .
Old 04-11-2011, 11:51 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

OK so I wanted to try out the new SOCOM 4 beta and dam it takes for ever after the download time only took 2 hours then like to receive all the dam updates it is take FOREVER.Why is taking so long any one?
Old 04-12-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

So what does everyone think of Little big planet? I thought it seemed silly then I borrowed it from someone to play with my girlfriend and it was pretty fun. I think the being able to play the game with her made it much better though we only got through the first few easy levels.Then I played it last night when it was just me and it wasnt near as fun.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Little Big Planet is not my cup of tea as far as games though.It is almost like Mario in a way.It is fun for the kids ( mostly IMO) or the none high gamer who don't play a whole lot.I plaid the demo for number 2 and is pretty much the same as number one just new levels and more equipment.There is a lot of value of game play and creation is where the game thrives on. Just my two cents there.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had LBP for like 3 days. Never got what the point of the game was. Seemed worthless to anyone with a Y over the age of 12.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

OK so like I"m playing Batman AA tonight just run threw it again to take a break from sport games.There needs to be a save fuction in the next game instead of auto save.Cause like I wanna save it but can't at any given point grr.Other wise this is a kick ass gaame and looking to Batman AC!
Old 04-19-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Old 04-19-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I had LBP for like 3 days. Never got what the point of the game was. Seemed worthless to anyone with a Y over the age of 12.
Was that the first 2D platformer you've played?

LBP is awesome. Playing alone isn't nearly as fun as with a friend. Sometimes me and friends have to constantly restart because we try to kill each other. Slapping, pulling, pushing, etc people off cliffs is pretty funny. With LBP2 you can get a power-up and just throw your teammates. Also with LBP2, the level creator isn't just designed for platformers anymore. You can create RPGs with your own cut-scenes, Galaga/Raiden type shooters, overhead shooters, puzzles games, and more.

Play, Create, Share. That's what LBP is all about.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 04-19-2011 at 12:57 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:36 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

How is everyone doing with not being able to play online and just doing off line mode stuff?I wonder if it is any worry about the NFL lock out lol.Some NFL fan went rogue on the servers.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:17 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How is everyone doing with not being able to play online and just doing off line mode stuff?I wonder if it is any worry about the NFL lock out lol.Some NFL fan went rogue on the servers.
It doesnt bother me I hardly ever play on line to begin with.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:40 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

Quote:
I just got mlb 11 the show for the offline franchise. So I can care less

Sig by, Hitman D
Old 04-25-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katnip View Post
I just got mlb 11 the show for the offline franchise. So I can care less
I'm still playing my Road To The Show franchise in MLB 09 lol

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playstation network is getting real serious. I haven't checked if there was any money taken out of my account yet, but it looks like a lot of people are reporting there were purchases made off their account.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well considering they hackers got all of the credit card info, it was out of Sony's control. The last thing they'd use that info for is to buy things from PSN. More likely, if they do anything other than shred the info, the hackers will sell the credit card and personal information.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is what we are suppose to get for a gift because of this mess...

Quote:
•Each territory will be offering selected PlayStation entertainment content for free download. Specific details of this content will be announced in each region soon.
•All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service.
•Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity subscribers (in countries where the service is available) will receive 30 days free service.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my bro-in-law just gave me borderlands for my b-day.

anyone play it?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote