Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-11-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should use NFL players in this and see if we could get 300 points, or if anyone could score on us.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Believe or not Japan won the first two world cups!
But the US wasnt in the first two

when the US wasnt in it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
We should use NFL players in this and see if we could get 300 points, or if anyone could score on us.
man that would be so entertaining... LT and LJ man... they would be tackled like twice a game... not to mention how many japanese players would have the lights shut off by marriman

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont think NFL players will do this just cause they wont want to risk injury especially the starters, college players make more since

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know... If I was a good player in the NFL and was taking a break I'd hop over to SK and knock some people around.

How awesome would it be if they made it an olympic sport...

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

This is pretty cool.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Believe or not Japan won the first two world cups!
But the US wasnt in the first two
it's cuase we didn';t send a team to those.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real NFL players would probably kill people in this tournament, literally.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
I wouldnt want to travel into south korea for a football game, or is it north korea? idk theyre both ****** up.
Wow dude, either you are 8 years old and have never read a newspaper before, or you are a racist, I'll assume the first, but we here at NFLDC are not against any racial type, that seemed racist to me, but idk maybe it's just me.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Wow dude, either you are 8 years old and have never read a newspaper before, or you are a racist, I'll assume the first, but we here at NFLDC are not against any racial type, that seemed racist to me, but idk maybe it's just me.
i think he is implying that north korea is communist... he just dind tknow which one it was.. but thats just the way i took it personally...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK he said Theyre both effed up implied that both are, but w/e we'll stop with that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Ballard throwing to Austin Flynn 15 times per game while Korean and French DBs who barely know the rules try to keep up?

Delicious! Why is this not on ESPN2?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Jeff Ballard throwing to Austin Flynn 15 times per game while Korean and French DBs who barely know the rules try to keep up?

Delicious! Why is this not on ESPN2?
i wonder if this is televised anywhere... over the internet or something... i tried to find something and i can up empty

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I think he is just ignorant, not racist, just not the brightest person.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I could see these games because I am sure it would be entertaining.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So let me get this straight our I-AA team is ******* the rest of the world up? just send 1 NFL player. Vick. just for fun.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they should show these games on espn 8 "the ocho"
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.usafootball.com/app/webroot/teamusa/

For those who are curious... also the uniforms are kind of cool. Oh, and of course we are tearing teams up, this is the first year we have ever been in it. And to quote Team America, "America. F**k Yeah."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Korea didn't get a single 1st down and was held to -31 total yards.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

We let Germany score? Come on now, step it up boys.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha how come you guys are so proud of this? this is what america is suppose to do. Not to mention that other countries don't have the luxury of too many 300 pound linemen.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
haha how come you guys are so proud of this? this is what america is suppose to do. Not to mention that other countries don't have the luxury of too many 300 pound linemen.
These players ARE HORRRID by US standards. i mean most of them cant even play D1.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I think he is just ignorant, not racist, just not the brightest person.
I could go with that. :)
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
LionSmack
Veteran

LionSmack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

Get over yourself. The basic story is, football is starting to have international tournaments and our boys are going over there and wrecking some ass. I'm proud of that, period. Go burn a flag, pinko.

Did everyone read the whole article? Check this first-half recap:

Quote:
KAWASAKI, JAPAN – Special teams and defense accounted for 42 points as the United States rolled to a 77-0 victory over Korea in Team USA’s opening game at the 2007 World Championship of American Football on Tuesday evening.

Team USA set seven single-game tournament records including total defense as Korea finished with a net loss of 31 yards offensively and did not record a first down. Team USA amassed a tournament record 289 return yards and nine different U.S. players found the end zone.

Saginaw Valley State’s Bobby Awrey started the game with an 84-yard kickoff return for a touchdown as Team USA jumped to a 28-0 first quarter lead. Awrey also added a 74-yard punt return in the second quarter. The scores were the first kickoff and punt returns for touchdowns in World Championship history.

"That (kickoff) felt amazing," Awrey said. "The guys did a great job. The hole just opened up so wide up the middle of the field. I got to the 20 and realized this is the first play in USA Football history. I’m proud and honored to take that first one back for the team."

Wisconsin-Stevens Point’s Cody Childs was the only other player to find the end zone twice. He scored on a 13-yard first quarter run and a 1-yard fourth quarter scamper.

After Childs’ first quarter score the U.S. defense tacked on two more touchdowns before the end of the quarter. Mary Hardin-Baylor’s Josh Kubiak swooped in and blocked a Korea punt that was recovered in the end zone by Christopher Newport’s Rob Rodriguez. Just over a minute later Wisconsin-La Crosse’s Steve Teeples intercepted an errant K.M Kim throw at the Korea 5-yard line and slipped into the end zone with 5:16 to go in the quarter.

Hobart’s Doug Blakowski extended the US lead to 35-0 early in the second quarter on a four-yard touchdown run to cap a short drive that was set up on a 60 yard punt return by Teeples. Awrey added his punt return two minutes later to give the US a 42-0 halftime cushion.
lol owned
LionSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
when the US wasnt in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
it's cuase we didn';t send a team to those.
Yeah i knew that I just did this:

highlight below:

I put underneath the first statement, in whit font color, but america didnt send a team

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote