Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

View Poll Results: Connor vs Laurinitis
Connor 24 68.57%
Laurinitis 11 31.43%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
LB51

Who do u think is the better COLLEGE Linebacker?

personally i think its Connor but im a Penn st fan so my opinon is biasd
Old 07-11-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

This should not even be close... Dan Conner is the best linebacker in the country IMO... but ignore my sig:D... I want to see antoehr good steady season from james before i crown him great or anyhting

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Connor. Laurinitis is slow and overrated.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Connor is the most proven and overall the better player.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a hard one. The 2 best LBs in the country. Take your pick. I pick JL b/c I'm a OSU fan, but from an objective POV I can't really decide. JL is a playmaker, Connor is a great linebacker who is a beast at stuffing backs coming towards the line. Toss up for me.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

James for sure. He is an animal,, I do love watching connor tho dont get me wrong. It will be close this season, i cant wait.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Connor is the best but Rivers and the 2 V Tech lb's are better than Laurinitis

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Connor by a fair margin.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
That's a hard one. The 2 best LBs in the country. Take your pick. I pick JL b/c I'm a OSU fan, but from an objective POV I can't really decide. JL is a playmaker, Connor is a great linebacker who is a beast at stuffing backs coming towards the line. Toss up for me.
James is not one of the two best LB in the country. Adibi, Hall, Rivers, Leman etc........ Connor by a lot. He's so damn good all around.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:48 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
This should not even be close... Dan Conner is the best linebacker in the country IMO... but ignore my sig:D... I want to see antoehr good steady season from james before i crown him great or anyhting
hahahahahahha you spelled his name wrong in your sig...

anyways...right now it has to be Connor simply because he is proven...he has been a average-top LB for atleast 2 years where as the Animal only had one good year...so if James can repeat another good year then it will be closer IMO

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I voted for Laurinaitis but i aam obviously biased.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

James isn't as consistent as Connor. Yet.

Although Connor doesnt make as many big plays as Animal Jr.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rey Maualuga
Old 07-19-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

anyways...right now it has to be Connor simply because he is proven...he has been a average-top LB for atleast 2 years where as the Animal only had one good year...so if James can repeat another good year then it will be closer IMO
oh wow dude i didnt even notice that.... wheres my sig maker!!! oh wow i need a new one now... dammit

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-19-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea sorry if that came off as being a dick...it was at like 530 this morning before work so I needed something to cheer me up...I just thought it was funny that your a fan and its spelled wrong lol

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea sorry if that came off as being a dick...it was at like 530 this morning before work so I needed something to cheer me up...I just thought it was funny that your a fan and its spelled wrong lol
i didnt make the sig haha.... and you didnt haha i laughed a bit... and on the bright side... that means its time for a new sig:D

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-19-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Rey Maualuga
I agree he is the best:)

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:

there that is ten times better!! his name is spelt correctly... i checked:D

Sig By Diehardvikingfan