Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-11-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What ever happened to Taurean Charles?

I was watching this video earlier today, and saw that he started out @ Florida, but where is he now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpxjl23QFH8

One note on the video is I hope that coach was fired!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nice video haha

Taurean looks like a trouble maker and he did end up getting in trouble at florida didnt he?

shame

the coaches attitude was fine in terms of yelling and smacking around but u gotta know the limits. the fight with the Taurean is 1 issue.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

YEAR OF THE BULL is a documentary film that covers an entire football season with the Miami Northwestern Bulls and Taurean Charles. The Ex Florida Gator now Bethune-Cookman star is now ready for his NFL shot.

thats what the video says.. so im thinking he may be at bethune-cookman? when is he eligible for the draft anyway?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea he was eligible this year, dont think he got picked up though

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Woody56
Veteran

Woody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairWoody56 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

he was in the 07 draft and obviously went undrafted and wasn't picked up as a UDFA. his football career is over (atleast NFL career)
Woody56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
he was in the 07 draft and obviously went undrafted and wasn't picked up as a UDFA. his football career is over (atleast NFL career)
who knows though he may come up here to us... or he could go arena... either way he might get an outside shot in his later years to come into the nfl? just maybe.. anyoone have a scouting profile on him? with hieght weight 40 time and work out numbers and such?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
who knows though he may come up here to us... or he could go arena... either way he might get an outside shot in his later years to come into the nfl? just maybe.. anyoone have a scouting profile on him? with hieght weight 40 time and work out numbers and such?
I checked my Mel Kiper Draft Report and this is what I found:

He was the 40th ranked Inside Linebacker.
40. Taurean Charles 6'1" 245 lbs. 4.71
Kiper gave him a 5.0 rating out of 10.0, which is almost half the rating he gave Patrick Willis, who was rated a 9.3

Old 07-11-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
I checked my Mel Kiper Draft Report and this is what I found:

He was the 40th ranked Inside Linebacker.
40. Taurean Charles 6'1" 245 lbs. 4.71
Kiper gave him a 5.0 rating out of 10.0, which is almost half the rating he gave Patrick Willis, who was rated a 9.3
i thought he was supposed to be some freak athlete? those numbers are not impressive at all

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i thought he was supposed to be some freak athlete? those numbers are not impressive at all
He may not have been as into the game at Bethune-Cookman as he would have been had he stayed at Florida.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He may not have been as into the game at Bethune-Cookman as he would have been had he stayed at Florida.
i hate wasted talent so much... i mean he could have tunred it around.. so dissapointing

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 07-11-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i hate wasted talent so much... i mean he could have tunred it around.. so dissapointing
I totally agree, its a shame to waste talent. But this is also a case where he just hit his peak before everyone else did, he was a superb athlete and dominated at the high school level and that was it. Once he got to college everyone else caught up, and that unfortunate circumstances of not being let back into Florida for that fight. Its too bad that things didn't work out for him, I hope that he can catch on somewhere.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I totally agree, its a shame to waste talent. But this is also a case where he just hit his peak before everyone else did, he was a superb athlete and dominated at the high school level and that was it. Once he got to college everyone else caught up, and that unfortunate circumstances of not being let back into Florida for that fight. Its too bad that things didn't work out for him, I hope that he can catch on somewhere.
i really wouldnt mind if he came up north.. i think he would be an absolute star up here

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
Old 05-05-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
kipbabykip

Quote:
I was watching this video earlier today, and saw that he started out @ Florida, but where is he now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpxjl23QFH8

One note on the video is I hope that coach was fired!
Taurean Is in Cali. Working with a group of NFL veterans. As of 5-1-10 He has been a mentor and a role model since his dismissal at Florida. He got Blackballed so he never got a legit shot at the NFL. But he is a very Good and Manerable young man. He still deserves a chance but it is what it is. Thanks for your time. Kipp
Old 05-05-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty much sums it up.

He's like that kid that stars on the HS freshman football team because he developed a little faster than everybody and is riding the bench by his senior year because everybody else caught up to him.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goooo this was a bump. I forgot about this guy, I loved Year of the Bull though. It came out right before football started freshman year of HS for me, I remember it made me want to bust ass and be that good. He was an absolute animal.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote