Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 08-12-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need to get Monroe signed. Knighton and Cox have looked good, apparently. Vic says Tra Thomas has stepped up with Monroe's absence.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Need to get Monroe signed. Knighton and Cox have looked good, apparently. Vic says Tra Thomas has stepped up with Monroe's absence.
Well I think the fans can book one year of Tra Thomas starting and Eugene Monroe taking over in 2010. Gene Smith is looking smarter every day

sig by jkpigskin
garrard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I propose that we make the Jaguars forum one thread again. Unseen, use your super team leader powers and merge all these topics into one thread!
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrard9 View Post
Well I think the fans can book one year of Tra Thomas starting and Eugene Monroe taking over in 2010. Gene Smith is looking smarter every day
The holdouts are getting annoying, but it's not as bad when you have a proven player like Thomas taking over until Monroe is ready.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I propose that we make the Jaguars forum one thread again. Unseen, use your super team leader powers and merge all these topics into one thread!
It essentially is one thread. I'll merge if new threads pop up.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.

Who gets the DT job next to Big John?

Ellison, Knighton, or Landri?

sig by jkpigskin
Old 08-14-2009, 08:58 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who gets the DT job next to Big John?

Ellison, Knighton, or Landri?
Ellison. I think they'll sue for experience. And I dunno if Landri has even practiced with the first team. Has he?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-14-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jags poised to sign Monroe?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

He was signed.

sweeet. ready to dombdinate

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-15-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
He was signed.

sweeet. ready to dombdinate
I bet he takes over by Week 5, any chance Tra gets moved to RT?

sig by jkpigskin
Old 08-17-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I bet he takes over by Week 5, any chance Tra gets moved to RT?
I would keep Tre at LT and have Monroe at RT honestly. Either way, the line should be muuuuuuuuuuuuuch improved this season. I'm keeping an eye on the WR's tonight and seeing if we take some shots downfield
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dudes, I was just on TV.

I was the guy in the pre-game show (training camp segment) with the black hat and sunglasses.

It was totally zoomed in on me too. Awesome.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
Dudes, I was just on TV.

I was the guy in the pre-game show (training camp segment) with the black hat and sunglasses.

It was totally zoomed in on me too. Awesome.
If I had recorded it I could look that part up. That part sounds vaguely familiar tho.

So last night was...interesting. Some points:

-New unis look good, and the new helmets are awesome.

-Blocking scheme was messy. Not in tune.

-The 3-4 was intriguing. I'm not sure what to think of Derrick Harvey as ROLB...I think they should take Harvey off the field in the 3-4 and put Quentin Groves there instead.

-I like what I see from Nate Hughes. Don't know where he'd fit on the roster, though.

- Sean Considine looked good

-Thomas Williams was beasting

- Eugene Monroe looks like a winner. He's got the body for it all right.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-18-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hows my boy Reggie Nelson looking? I thought he'd be the next Ed Reed. boy i was off with that one...
Old 08-18-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
hows my boy Reggie Nelson looking? I thought he'd be the next Ed Reed. boy i was off with that one...
He's not doing noticeably terrible or great. He definitely needs to improve this year. Maybe a vet like Sean Considine will help him out. Color guy Tony Boselli pointed out last night that having Sammy Knight at SS probably helped Reggie alot in his rookie year by cleaning things up back there.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-18-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's not doing noticeably terrible or great. He definitely needs to improve this year. Maybe a vet like Sean Considine will help him out. Color guy Tony Boselli pointed out last night that having Sammy Knight at SS probably helped Reggie alot in his rookie year by cleaning things up back there.
so what do you think? does he become the player we thought he'd be? or is he going to disappoint?
Old 08-18-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
so what do you think? does he become the player we thought he'd be? or is he going to disappoint?
I think at this point he'll be a very good player, but I can't really see him projecting as a Pro Bowler Ed Reed type. But maybe I'm wrong. His current problems seem to be mental rather than physical, so maybe it could happen.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-21-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

sooo

Weaver is blacking out every single game this year.

fml

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-22-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

Quote:
sooo

Weaver is blacking out every single game this year.

fml
sending a message to the fans in Jacksonville

sig by jkpigskin
Old 08-22-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I'm going to try to go to the regular season games. But I can't guarantee anything.

ugh. I'll probably end up missing a regular season game. That's an anathema to me. Hell, I'm missing tonight's game.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-24-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Troy Williamson is the Messiah. He is Jimmy Smith come again.

And I am totally not overreacting to a pair of great preseason games.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend and I are going to the preseason game on Thursday between the Eagles and Jags. Our seats are on the Jags sideline, so I'll be seeing a lot of them.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
My friend and I are going to the preseason game on Thursday between the Eagles and Jags. Our seats are on the Jags sideline, so I'll be seeing a lot of them.
Detailed scouting reports of Eugene Monroe and Eben Britton are required.

...just kidding.

I need Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves too.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-24-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself. Quoting T2 is a very good thing in my book.)
Old 08-24-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Detailed scouting reports of Eugene Monroe and Eben Britton are required.

...just kidding.

I need Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves too.
Well I'm at the very top level, a few rows back, so I probably won't be able to give much detailed reprts about anyone in terms of footwork and some technique, but I might, I've never been to the Linc and who knows, maybe the seats will be good enough I can check that stuff out, but considering we are in the highest level, I'm not expecting to be able to see that type of stuff. But if I am in position to, I definitely will, since I notice that stuff normally. But if I can come back with any info, I will.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote