Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 01-06-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Jag, it's time for you to change your sig. I'm tired of people mistaking you for a Viking fan.
But Tarvaris Jackson is beastly.

BTW, how does a guy with the username "jag" get confused for being a Viking fan?
Because he has a Jackon sig, silly. People just probably assume that "jag" has to do with something not pertaining to the Jaguars.

And I don't bite at all.
I feel insulted.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Jag, it's time for you to change your sig. I'm tired of people mistaking you for a Viking fan.

BTW, how does a guy with the username "jag" get confused for being a Viking fan?
Because he has a Jackon sig, silly. People just probably assume that "jag" has to do with something not pertaining to the Jaguars.

And I don't bite at all.
I feel insulted.
Why is that?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I don't bite at all.
I feel insulted.
Why is that?
You're making it worse.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I don't bite at all.
I feel insulted.
Why is that?
You're making it worse.
But I love you.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I don't bite at all.
I feel insulted.
Why is that?
You're making it worse.
But I love you.
Sorry, OCD moment. Had to get rid of all the spaces in the quote. 'm better now. >>
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And I don't bite at all.
I feel insulted.
Why is that?
You're making it worse.
But I love you.
I know.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Then you should know that I'm just looking out for you.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, this thread was pretty much hijacked

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
yeah, this thread was pretty much hijacked
Welcome to the thread, brother.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants to kidnap Manning again? (we let him go last time for the bengals game but he got away)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-06-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Who wants to kidnap Manning again? (we let him go last time for the bengals game but he got away)
I dunno. Jim Sorgi is enough of a pimp to beat Baltimore.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Question for all jag fans, if Manning wants to play QB for you for minimum salary, would you let him

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-06-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Question for all jag fans, if Manning wants to play QB for you for minimum salary, would you let him
Yes. I hate him because he is a Colt. If he was a Jaguar, I'd be able to stand him. I might even start liking him.

I don't think I'll ever forgive him for having such a ridiculously big and weirdly shaped head, though.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Yeah.

Then we'd kidnap him for the playoffs and put in Jeff "The Winner" Garcia.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Heck yes.

I hate him because he's the overconfident, S.O.B. face of the Colts who always backs up his unsaid smack.

Then he'd be the the overconfident, S.O.B. face of the Jaguars who always backs up his unsaid smack.

Take away his playcalling permission during the playoffs, though.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Two plus pages in a day.

I feel special.

And to thing...this thread could've been aroung 30 pages had jag not screwed up...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Two plus pages in a day.

I feel special.

And to thing...this thread could've been aroung 30 pages had jag not screwed up...
I forgot how much that pissed me off.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel so unloved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
I feel so unloved.
Sure.

It's just that it ticks me off that everyone else's threads are big, and we look like we're little league.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
I feel so unloved.
Sure.

It's just that it ticks me off that everyone else's threads are big, and we look like we're little league.
It's because we're small market.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
I feel so unloved.
Sure.

You're probably a small market when jag is with you.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
I feel so unloved.
Sure.

You're probably a small market when jag is with you.
lol?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 01-06-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unseen your a dweeb.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 01-06-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
Unseen your a dweeb.
Then why does a dweeb get sig quoted?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-06-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Blasphemy.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*