Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 03-15-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I tried thizz tonight for the first time. One word: wow.
maybe you should make a trip to Canada

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could the forums be any more boring? Seriously...
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Could the forums be any more boring? Seriously...
Probably the most boring time on the forum, I do surmise. Too early ahead of the draft, just after the major FA wave, way too early for prognostication and predictions and the entertaining flame wars that they incite.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Probably the most boring time on the forum, I do surmise. Too early ahead of the draft, just after the major FA wave, way too early for prognostication and predictions and the entertaining flame wars that they incite.
its a time when our dear friend vic is out on the course

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-17-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I tried thizz tonight for the first time. One word: wow.
did you do the thizzle dance?
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Quote:
We should incite a '04 QB discussion, Michael Vick thread, or NFC East *****fest. That would spice things up.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:15 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
did you do the thizzle dance?
Do you even have to ask? ;)
Old 03-17-2007, 08:11 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We should incite a '04 QB discussion, Michael Vick thread, or NFC East *****fest. That would spice things up.
I can't wait for the Eli Manning debates to start. In fact, they already have, in the scouting report thread.

I'd also like to see a re-hash of the Osi debate...heh.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-17-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you even have to ask? ;)
Probably the environment and the people you are with are the most important factors when thizzing. Used to be my drug of choice, but it is so bad for you, you cant do that $hit every weekend, it'll turn your brain to mush. The only thing that sucks is when I was into it, it wasn't even fashionable except with the ravers.

Post a pic of yo thizz face.

oh, and about your sig, i just moved to portland and the oregonians are all about legalizing, there's a couple public access shows with some old timeys talking about how good pot is for you and telling stories of people that have been arrested while 'medicating'. I like that, 'medicating'
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti View Post
Probably the environment and the people you are with are the most important factors when thizzing. Used to be my drug of choice, but it is so bad for you, you cant do that $hit every weekend, it'll turn your brain to mush. The only thing that sucks is when I was into it, it wasn't even fashionable except with the ravers.

Post a pic of yo thizz face.

oh, and about your sig, i just moved to portland and the oregonians are all about legalizing, there's a couple public access shows with some old timeys talking about how good pot is for you and telling stories of people that have been arrested while 'medicating'. I like that, 'medicating'
I know what you mean. It's a designer drug, and isn't meant to be used regularly at all.

And if I had a pic of my thizz face, I'd post it. Next time.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

gettin messed up is just part of the game

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-18-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won't somebody come along
And teach me how to keep it alive?
To survive.

Come along and show me something
That I never knew in your eyes.
Take away the tournicate.

I used to be so full of my confidence,
I used to know just what I wanted and just where to go.
More than ever I could use a coincidence,
But now I walk alone and talk about it when I know.

Hey, oh yeah, how long?
I guess I ought to walk away,
Hey, oh yeah, so long...
What you gonna do today?

I don't wanna have to, but I will,
If that's what I'm supposed to do.
We don't wanna set up for the kill,
But that's what I'm about to do.

Let it on, I'll cut you off when you're screaming into the phone.
Hard to own.
Anyway, I wanna let you know that everything is on hold.
What you gonna do to me?

You used to be so warm and affectionate.
All the little things I used to hear my fairy say,
But now you're quick to get into your regret.
I'll take the fall and now you got to give it all away.

Hey, oh yeah, how long?
I guess I ought to walk away,
Hey, oh yeah, so long...
What you gonna do today?

I don't wanna have to, but I will,
If that's what I'm supposed to do.
We don't wanna set up for the kill,
But that's what I'm about to do.

Hey, what would you say if I stayed?
Stayed for a while, if I may.
Say it again and I'll come around,
But not for the last time...
Hey, what would you say if I changed?
I'll change everything but my name.
Play it again and I'll come around,
But not for the last time.

You used to be so warm and affectionate;
I used to know just what I wanted and just where to go.
And now you're quick to get into your regret;
And now I walk alone and talk about it when I know...

Hey, oh yeah, how long?
I guess you gotta walk away;
Hey, oh yeah, so long...
What you gonna do today?

Hey, oh yeah, how long?
I guess you gotta get away;
Hey, oh yeah, so long...
What you gonna do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Jags fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Hey Jags fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174
i feel like thats for people with just a little too much time on their hands. don't get me wrong i love the gm mock drafts but a whole off season is overkill

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-19-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Sensabaugh arrested: http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic221817-6-2.aspx

By what it seems, it's not a big deal, but no good nonetheless. The media and the hatas will feast on this one.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-19-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
Sensabaugh arrested: http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic221817-6-2.aspx

By what it seems, it's not a big deal, but no good nonetheless. The media and the hatas will feast on this one.
we are generally a good and well disciplined team

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-20-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread needs some life. Heres is my second attempt at reviving this thread.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but its sinking
And racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in the relative way, but youre older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought Id something more to say

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
Its good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-21-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

hello everybody(hi)
id like to introduce you to the thizzle dance(thizzle dance?)
thizzle dance i said
can ya do the thizzle dance

first i do it like this
i put a look on my face like i smell some piss
bounce to the beat till it starts to hurt
then i dust all the smurfs off me shirt
dip to the ground as i catch the bass
then i wipe all the sweat off me face
pop back up then i start to slide
popping my collar, as i glide
then i break the thang down and do the bird
dust my self off like i just stole third
come on everybody, now's the chance
**** the harlem shake, it's the thizzle dance

dance,thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
can ya do the thizzle dance?
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance

first of all,
i hope u got u a juice
a thizzle becauce its time to pop u a few
then u gas,break start to dip
bounce wit the core as it starts to shift
open up the door there goes the whole damn car load
hop out and follow,while you let the car roll
ghost ride the whip while u ride the strip
heres your chance to do your dance on the side of it
while u at it, the passenger and driver switch
then hurry up and jump back inside this ****
hangin out the rooftop,
do not get oo-op by them foo cops

that tryin to have u got
other than that u and your boys coon big
u wanna learn coon,stay tune to thizz
hoochie mama freaks,get yo man
and show them niggas how to do the thizzle dance

dance,thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance

ah,what,thizz
ah,thizz,what
ah,what,thizz
ah,thizz,what

when i do it,they say im killin it
the look on my face mean im feelin it
just like the niggas that im chillin wit
u cant do the thizz unless you pillin it
this the last verse then im seallin it
after this,niggas gon be stealin it
this is hip hop wit no johnny gil in it
no new edition or prince when im spillin it
im 12 years strong and im still in it
now im slugged up and diamond grillin it
i dont care who im in the buildin wit
i do the dance wit nancy von chilinwich

dance,thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
thizz dance
Old 03-21-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

It's not enough to hear me say you've won
You only wanted me for having fun
But now I think you've gone and had your way
And left me with a pile of bills to pay
I can't even rewind the tape machine
To listen to your drunken reasoning
So here it is - your final lullaby

Goodnight, goodnight
You're embarrassing me
You're embarrassing you
So goodnight, goodnight
Walk away from the door
Walk away from my life
So Goodnight

I've given up on social niceties
I threw 'em out when I threw out your keys
Along with all your records I can't stand
You never even listen to any one of them
You're never gonna drag me out again
With all the people that were never ever even your friends
So here it is - your final lullaby

Goodnight, goodnight
You're embarrassing me
You're embarrassing you
So goodnight, goodnight
Walk away from the door
Walk away from my life
So goodnight

A little bit of rain I'd say is fair
But when it starts to thunder they all stare
This isn't goodnight, this is goodbye...

So goodnight, goodnight
You're embarrassing me
You're embarrassing you
Goodnight, goodnight.
Walk away from the door
Walk away from my life

Goodnight, goodnight
You're embarrassing me
You're embarrassing you
So Goodnight, goodnight
Walk away from the door
Walk away from my life
So goodnight

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-21-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.
Default Sig up for grabs

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...anipcopy-1.jpg

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

As much as I like that sig you must know that there is an unwritten rule that we dont start threads in here. So next time just post it in team discussions.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-21-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I put something in the title of this thread so people know to not make other threads? Like "The ONLY Jaguar's discussion thread".

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Should I put something in the title of this thread so people know to not make other threads? Like "The ONLY Jaguar's discussion thread".
Could you? I'd love you forever, DG...
Old 03-21-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
Could you? I'd love you forever, DG...
ditto, we are one

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-21-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
ditto, we are one
I already love him for how many threads he's merged here. He's gotta roll his eyes whenever he sees that one of us has pm'ed him.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*