Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 03-25-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
So does being a federal felon rather than just a state one give you a bigger high or something?

::Hides in Corner::
Florida law states that I can be in possession of up to 20 grams before it becomes a felony. My record is squeaky clean anyways.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
No your just splitting hairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Yes...yes you would.
A few more shots like that Unseen and I might need to take this up with the high power *stoner*...

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-25-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A few more shots like that Unseen and I might need to take this up with the high power *stoner*...
Cool it or I'll edit you again.

bwahah.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Cool it or I'll edit you again.

bwahah.
is this the power trip I saw coming? i hope not

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
is this the power trip I saw coming? i hope not
Yes, it is.

And Stoner, you wanna make a little wager as to who will win next week?

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-26-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, it is.

And Stoner, you wanna make a little wager as to who will win next week?
What do you have in mind?
Old 03-26-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
What do you have in mind?
Sig bet? I'm not quite sure.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-26-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Thought this was interesting....

Chris from Tallahassee, FL: Every time an athlete, such as Sensabaugh, gets in trouble for having a firearm, an article seems to always point out that he
had a gun without a permit or without a license. At least in Florida, the only time you need a permit for a firearm is to carry it on your person, which is a concealed weapon license. As long as a person is 18 and has no prior criminal record that might prohibit possession, a gun in the glove box of a car or in the house is perfectly legal without a license. I wanted to help dispel this myth that there is some license one needs to be near a gun.

Vic: I know nothing about guns; never owned one, never will. I thank you for the information. My concern is for something else. From what I understand, Gerald Sensabaugh had a gun in a locked compartment of his car. The gun was registered, whatever that means. I’m sure you know. All of that meant Sensabaugh was carrying the gun according to Florida law. The problem was that he wasn’t in Florida when he was pulled over for speeding. He was in Tennessee and that state’s laws meant he was in violation of something. My concern is that he apparently was asked if he had a firearm in the car. I’ve been pulled over for speeding a couple of times and I also know people who’ve been stopped for traffic violations. I’ve never been asked if I had a gun in the car and nobody I know has ever been asked if they had a gun in their car. Why was Sensabaugh asked if he did? That’s what concerns me
Old 03-26-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Thought this was interesting....

Chris from Tallahassee, FL: Every time an athlete, such as Sensabaugh, gets in trouble for having a firearm, an article seems to always point out that he
had a gun without a permit or without a license. At least in Florida, the only time you need a permit for a firearm is to carry it on your person, which is a concealed weapon license. As long as a person is 18 and has no prior criminal record that might prohibit possession, a gun in the glove box of a car or in the house is perfectly legal without a license. I wanted to help dispel this myth that there is some license one needs to be near a gun.

Vic: I know nothing about guns; never owned one, never will. I thank you for the information. My concern is for something else. From what I understand, Gerald Sensabaugh had a gun in a locked compartment of his car. The gun was registered, whatever that means. Iím sure you know. All of that meant Sensabaugh was carrying the gun according to Florida law. The problem was that he wasnít in Florida when he was pulled over for speeding. He was in Tennessee and that stateís laws meant he was in violation of something. My concern is that he apparently was asked if he had a firearm in the car. Iíve been pulled over for speeding a couple of times and I also know people whoíve been stopped for traffic violations. Iíve never been asked if I had a gun in the car and nobody I know has ever been asked if they had a gun in their car. Why was Sensabaugh asked if he did? Thatís what concerns me
Interesting, I really hope its nothing. He's too valuable to us, to be getting into trouble like that.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-26-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Interesting, I really hope its nothing. He's too valuable to us, to be getting into trouble like that.
He didn't really do anything wrong...it's just a Tennessee law screwed him over. If he would have been pulled over in Florida it wouldn't have been a problem. He'll probably just get fined and it'll be over.

Like Vic said, though, has a police officer ever asked you if you had a firearm after you've been pulled over for a traffic violation? Seems as if there's some kind of profiling going on.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default your Quarterback situation....

do you think you have a long term solution on your roster???

Leftwich is too immobile and fragile, and Garrard is a backup caliber player.

what is the plan? thinking about drafting Drew Stanton perhaps?

im posting this half because no one has posted here... but I am curious on your perspectives as well. Because it seems like the QB position has held your team back practically since its inception.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

guys, thread started, delete ASAP

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-26-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

future reference, just post in our team discussion, don't make a new thread

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-26-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone move this? Our forum must not be tainted!
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merg'd. I can't delete...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-26-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
do you think you have a long term solution on your roster???

Leftwich is too immobile and fragile, and Garrard is a backup caliber player.

what is the plan? thinking about drafting Drew Stanton perhaps?

im posting this half because no one has posted here... but I am curious on your perspectives as well. Because it seems like the QB position has held your team back practically since its inception.
Yeah, Mark Brunell really held this team back.

The quarterback situation has been discussed ad nauseum, in multiple different threads in multiple different forums.

Leftwich still has a tremendous amount of upside, and hopefully will have an offensive coordinator that will play to his strengths. His mobility is not an issue and never has been. He's actually very good at moving around in the pocket and buying himself a couple of extra seconds. In fact, he's more mobile than a lot of the pocket quarterbacks in the league, but for some reason, people focus on Leftwich's immobility.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 03-26-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Next Best Thing

Leftwich is our QB. If anyone has any doubt of what he can do, go back 2 years and look at the stats before he went don't against Arizona. 15 tds 5 ints. My question is what do we do with Garrard and Quinn? If you've noticed Quinn hasn't signed his tender offer yet.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

the only problem last year was that he got hurt and tried to play against Houston. If Byron can be healthy, we have NO QB PROBLEMS!!!!!!

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-27-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Seriously you guys. I need to find weed in Jacksonville. It's imperative.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Leftwich is our QB. If anyone has any doubt of what he can do, go back 2 years and look at the stats before he went don't against Arizona. 15 tds 5 ints. My question is what do we do with Garrard and Quinn? If you've noticed Quinn hasn't signed his tender offer yet.
Welcome to the board. Nice to have another Jag fan around...

Something you should know is that, since we have so few posters, that we don't start new threads. Everything just gets posted in here.

As far as the quarterback situation goes, we're all on the Leftwich bandwagon. I'm all for trading Captain Turnover and letting Quinn take over as the backup QB. He'll sign his tender eventually, as he doesn't really have any leverage to force a trade or anything.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Well I was almost about to make my first trip down to Jacksonville next week, but me and my friend who I was gonna drive with don't have enough money to make it work.

Oh well, maybe next year Jacksonville.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 03-28-2007, 11:25 AM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
Well I was almost about to make my first trip down to Jacksonville next week, but me and my friend who I was gonna drive with don't have enough money to make it work.

Oh well, maybe next year Jacksonville.
my goal is to eventually make it to a game, when does the schedule come out?

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 03-28-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
my goal is to eventually make it to a game, when does the schedule come out?
Sometime in April, I believe.

Unseen, let's go fishing.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:36 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Sometime in April, I believe.

Unseen, let's go fishing.
I ain't the fishin' type...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: