Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 05-09-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, someone just pointed out to me that the Jaguars roster has not updated the release of Ahmad Carroll, which would make sense in regard to the numbers.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Well, someone just pointed out to me that the Jaguars roster has not updated the release of Ahmad Carroll, which would make sense in regard to the numbers.
righhhhhhhht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

leftwich7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Interesting Scott Starks article,I think the job will be his because Cousin is looking at his 12/13th? season in the league. Starks will eventually get the nickel job if not this season

big ups to Sf49ers1121
leftwich7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he gets the job, I really liked him at Wisconsin.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-10-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Another thing, Naeole is unhappy with his contract, I think its time we unleash Dennis Norman, that kid can play. That would give us Barnes,Manuwai,Meester,Norman,and Pashos. A young and beastly OL

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-10-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

I'm on a roll, this Leftwich thing is everywhere and unfortunately will be hovering over us during the preseason. Hopefully it doesn't affect us.

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-10-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwich7 View Post
Another thing, Naeole is unhappy with his contract, I think its time we unleash Dennis Norman, that kid can play. That would give us Barnes,Manuwai,Meester,Norman,and Pashos. A young and beastly OL
That's unfortunate, since he's our best O-lineman. Dennis Norman would be a good replacement, though. It seems that he can play at every line position.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-10-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'm on a roll, this Leftwich thing is everywhere and unfortunately will be hovering over us during the preseason. Hopefully it doesn't affect us.
I read an article about how the players were excited about Koetter's offense, talking about agressiveness and openess. I think this translates into more passing, maybe alot more.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-11-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Si.com rumors say Jack wanted Quinn, thoughts?

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-11-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Si.com rumors say Jack wanted Quinn, thoughts?
Doesn't surprise me. I think he's legitimately happy with Reggie Nelson, so I don't think he's gonna hold it over anybody's head.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-12-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

What are we looking at in terms of LB's. Starters are Peterson,Smith,and Ingram?

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-12-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
What are we looking at in terms of LB's. Starters are Peterson,Smith,and Ingram?
That sounds about right.

And now for a taste of Jag....

Some people think they're always right
Others are quiet and uptight
Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice (oh-ho)
Inside they might feel sad and wrong (oh no)

Twenty-nine different attributes
Only seven that you like
Twenty ways to see the world (oh-ho)
Twenty ways to start a fight (oh-ho)

Oh don't don't don't get up
I can't see the sunshine
I'll be waiting for you, baby
Cause I'm through
Sit me down
Shut me up
I'll calm down
And I'll get along with you

Oh men don't notice what they got
oh when they think there down on luck
a thousand ways to please your man (oh-ho)
and neither one requires a plan (I know)

Countless odd religions, too
It doesn't matter which you choose (oh no)
One stubborn way to turn your back (oh-ho)
I've guess I tried and I refuse (oh-ho)

Oh don't don't don't get up
I can't see the sunshine
I'll be waiting for you, baby
Cause I'm through
Sit me down
Shut me up
I'll calm down
Allright

Shut me up
Shut me up

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-13-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Sounds like Mike Walker is impressing.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-14-2007, 06:44 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Sounds like Mike Walker is impressing.
John Broussard also has some nasty speed. He might make the roster, but what's going against him is that he probably can't play special teams, and that's critical for depth guys.

That, and OTAs and mini-camps aren't always accurate. Chad Owens lit it up in camps, but he ended up a disappointment.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-14-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
John Broussard also has some nasty speed. He might make the roster, but what's going against him is that he probably can't play special teams, and that's critical for depth guys.

That, and OTAs and mini-camps aren't always accurate. Chad Owens lit it up in camps, but he ended up a disappointment.
Ya, all you can really hope for is that he makes the roster. That's probably his best case for this year.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-14-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Next Best Thing

If Broussard makes the team how do you think we will utilize him?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
If Broussard makes the team how do you think we will utilize him?
At best a situational Slot guy, but I'd assume he'll make his mark on the Special Teams this year.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-14-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey jacksonville fans, hows life
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:34 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have a group of WR that have potential but none of them are consistent and you guys have done really nothing to upgrade, you think M.Jones is going to have a great yr. or that Williams becomes a great or a solid wr finally. You guys got Northcutt he is good at returns not more than a number 3 he can make it as a number 2. Edwards you guys think he can return to his old form 2 yrs ago, with 7 tds
Old 05-15-2007, 06:44 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
You guys have a group of WR that have potential but none of them are consistent and you guys have done really nothing to upgrade, you think M.Jones is going to have a great yr. or that Williams becomes a great or a solid wr finally. You guys got Northcutt he is good at returns not more than a number 3 he can make it as a number 2. Edwards you guys think he can return to his old form 2 yrs ago, with 7 tds
Edwards? You mean Troy Edwards? We cut him last year.

I guess you're right, but I think Mike Walker is going to be something special. I don't think Northcutt is going to be anything more than a good PR, and he may do all right as a slot guy.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-15-2007, 07:14 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
Well hello D, how are the bizzotchs.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-15-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
leftwich7
Rookie

Quote:
well, let me answer that in December. as for right now, life is good

big ups to Sf49ers1121
Old 05-15-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well hello D, how are the bizzotchs.
they izzgiht, its summer time, its good times
Old 05-15-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
they izzgiht, its summer time, its good times
Love the good times, gotta live it up.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 05-15-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Love the good times, gotta live it up.
you know it, im outside on my laptop ,and its like 85 degrees