Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 07-10-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the dead zone kinda un-died today. Matt Jones is doin' it, Wayne Weaver ain't sellin' it, and Brian Williams ain't goin' to jail for it. That's it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Walker ftw.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:00 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Mike Walker ftw.
I <3 Mike Walker.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm wearing my Matt Jones jersey today. Gotta represent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
I'm wearing my Matt Jones jersey today. Gotta represent.
where the **** have you been?
Old 07-13-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda retired from posting and just came on here to read what people where saying. But, now that the season is coming and training camp is right around the corner, I'm considering coming out of retirement.

My agent Unseen can elaborate further if need be.

but ya, i'm gonna start posting more now that the season is about here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can't believe Jones got caught with my coke, what a *****.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

If I were you guys, I would be worried about Derrick Harvey, he needs to sign. He will make 0 impact this year, b/c of the fact he has missed TC and is going to miss pre-season time. He needs to sign before he falls further behind. Broderick Bunkley did the same thing his rookie year and for half the season he wasn't on the active roster.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
If I were you guys, I would be worried about Derrick Harvey, he needs to sign. He will make 0 impact this year, b/c of the fact he has missed TC and is going to miss pre-season time. He needs to sign before he falls further behind. Broderick Bunkley did the same thing his rookie year and for half the season he wasn't on the active roster.
You're probably right. Quentin Groves has looked good from what I've heard, so it may not be a total loss. I wasn't expecting a whole lot out of the both of them coming into this year anyways - I expect next year and the following to be their successes.

Anyways, I don't have a Good-Bad-Ugly since I didn't see the second quarter and most of the third quarter. I'll do that for next week, though. From what I know, MJD and Greg Jones did well, Mike Walker had the dropsies, and the Jags had the fumblesies.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-10-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can somebody clarify who saw the game how Chauncey Washington looked out there? Stat sheet looked pretty good, and he always had some talent, wondering if he looked like he really had something or just average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Can somebody clarify who saw the game how Chauncey Washington looked out there? Stat sheet looked pretty good, and he always had some talent, wondering if he looked like he really had something or just average.
Yeah, I can't tell you anything other than what the stat sheet said, as I barely saw him play. All I know really is that he had a fumble, which doesn't mean he was terrible, but it's not a good thing either.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-16-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

This'll be easy.

Good

Brian Witherspoon

Bad/Ugly

Everyone else

Tony Boselli (of all people) said it best: the Miami Dolphins wanted to be on the field, but the Jaguars didn't. JDR was peeved to say the least when coming off the field, and didn't let the starters play in the second half to let the feeling sink. So in that way, it's positive to know that this may be the Jaguars getting the crap out of their system. Not to mention the fact that both our starting WRs are out. But at a basic glance, it's not a good sign for the upcoming season.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-16-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word from the Harvey front? Is it true that if he doesnt sign once the season starts, he will have to miss the entire year? Also, what are your starting recievers looking like? Is Williamson showing promise, or is he still ******** bricks?
Old 08-16-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Any word from the Harvey front? Is it true that if he doesnt sign once the season starts, he will have to miss the entire year? Also, what are your starting recievers looking like? Is Williamson showing promise, or is he still ******** bricks?
The bottom line for Harvey seems to be that the Jaguars have a standing offer and they are not budging. So we'll see how that works.

For WR: our starters are out (Reggie Williams and Jerry Porter) basically until the start of the season, Troy Williamson has looked good in camp and hasn't really done much in games, Mike Walker has shown flashes but has had the dropsies in games, and Matt Jones is also positive in camp with minimal game showing. Now Marcedes Lewis isn't a WR, but by the looks of it he may be moving up to one of our best pass catchers, if not the best if the WR pool stays muddy.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-16-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Mike Walker a lot. I hope he starts this year or next. I am not a huge fan of Porter or Williamson. I am a huge fan of Lewis and I think he will have a big year for you guys.

Is Florence going to take Williams spot as a starter?
Old 08-16-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I like Mike Walker a lot. I hope he starts this year or next. I am not a huge fan of Porter or Williamson. I am a huge fan of Lewis and I think he will have a big year for you guys.

Is Florence going to take Williams spot as a starter?
Yes actually. He will start at CB and Brian Williams will be the starting SS. Interesting move, we'll see how that works. However, Brian will play nickelback when the Jaguars go in nickel and Gerald Sensabaugh will play SS. Some good flexibility.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-16-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I thought the rumors were false about Williams moving to saftey?
Old 08-16-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought the rumors were false about Williams moving to saftey?
Del Rio has flat out said Williams is the starting SS.

As for Harvey, I believe Harvey wants money in between Ellis's and Rivers's contracts. The Jags would have liked to trade up to 9 or 10 instead of 8, but the Ravens were the only team in that area who would trade down to 26. So the jags think Harvey is really worth about what mayo got. I think the FO will "give in" before the season starts.

Forgive me if this is incorrect, this is what I have gathered on www.jaguars.com
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
Del Rio has flat out said Williams is the starting SS.

As for Harvey, I believe Harvey wants money in between Ellis's and Rivers's contracts. The Jags would have liked to trade up to 9 or 10 instead of 8, but the Ravens were the only team in that area who would trade down to 26. So the jags think Harvey is really worth about what mayo got. I think the FO will "give in" before the season starts.

Forgive me if this is incorrect, this is what I have gathered on www.jaguars.com
You're right.

so, anyways...it's gonna be hurricane time here in J-ville Thursday via the latest track. If my info is correct, Fay would only be the second hurricane in recorded history to make landfall in the area, first being Dora in 1964.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-20-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Harvey sign yet?

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Did Harvey sign yet?
They just raised their offer to 23 million with 17.2 guaranteed today, so maybe he'll sign in the next few days. He wants to be closer to the Sedrick Ellis range though 49 Million with 19.5 guaranteed, so then again maybe not.

I think he'll be happy with the guaranteed money, but he'll want a chance to earn more than 23 million in incentives. With the money Mayo and McLevin got 23 mil is an unfair raise from those two selections. I'm willing to bet Rivers got around 23 million or more too. Jacksonville should offer 30 mill and the 17.2 guaranteed or they may be without Harvey for a long time.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:57 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Is it just me, or are the majority of users on the Jaguars.com messageboard functionally r etarded..
Old 08-22-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Is it just me, or are the majority of users on the Jaguars.com messageboard functionally r etarded..
Irrationality's just too fun, I guess.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-23-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Better than last week.

Good

Reggie Nelson. Beast.

Mike Pete. Same.

Dennis Northcutt. Nice moves.

Bad

O-line. Looked porous at times.

Pass defense. Same.

Ugly

Tampa Bay LB's injury. Name slipping me...hope he's alright.

And speaking of injury, MJD had a sprained ankle, but JDR said it wasn't serious and he was taken out of the game for precaution.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 08-23-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to know your guys' opinions on the Jags offseason moves after the 2008 season.

Reggie Williams
Mike Peterson
Khalif Barnes

Who gets signed and who gets released?

Also, are there any other key players whose contracts are up after this season?
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote