Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum

Jacksonville Jaguars Team Forum Discuss the Jaguars

Old 08-23-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
You're probably right. Quentin Groves has looked good from what I've heard, so it may not be a total loss. I wasn't expecting a whole lot out of the both of them coming into this year anyways - I expect next year and the following to be their successes.

Anyways, I don't have a Good-Bad-Ugly since I didn't see the second quarter and most of the third quarter. I'll do that for next week, though. From what I know, MJD and Greg Jones did well, Mike Walker had the dropsies, and the Jags had the fumblesies.
He dropped passes against Atlanta, too. I loved his production, size, and speed out of college, though.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Vintage Troy:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/91/fu...6a8-getty-.jpg

BTW, what is Matt Jones' status (and maybe not just on the field; e.g. attitude, relationship with team and coaches, etc.)? Is he going to make the tema?

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harvey finally signed

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

$33.4 million and includes $17.177 million guaranteed.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to go Fred Taylor... It looks like the Jags are going to be this years Bengals... Ya'll should be very proud...
Old 08-31-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmt2500 View Post
Way to go Fred Taylor... It looks like the Jags are going to be this years Bengals... Ya'll should be very proud...
He wasn't arrested, he was ticketed by a power-hungry cop.

Next.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freddy T was enjoying the last weekend before the season in Miami, let the man have his fun.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmt2500 View Post
We've been Bengals south for awhile now. Being in a small market, we just don't get the media attention that other teams do. Can't say that I'm proud of it, but I'm certainly not disappointed or ashamed of it. As somebody who's been through it, I can honestly tell you that getting arrested for committing a victimless crime isn't a big deal at all.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
jjmt2500
Rookie

jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jjmt2500 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
We've been Bengals south for awhile now. Being in a small market, we just don't get the media attention that other teams do. Can't say that I'm proud of it, but I'm certainly not disappointed or ashamed of it. As somebody who's been through it, I can honestly tell you that getting arrested for committing a victimless crime isn't a big deal at all.
Thats true about the media attention. I had know clue that ya'll have had 10 arrests over the last 2 years. I would be worried about it. Arrests brought down a once good Bengals team.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you signed Will James you lucky and smart bastids!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ewww.

Good

Brian Witherspoon. Future star.

Matt Jones. Is that a good thing, though?

Bad

Garrard. Seriously, he played poorly. His O-line sucked, but he didn't play well.

Run D. Chris Johnson is good. Jaguars D deserves blame, though

Ugly

Scobee. He makes me furious.

O-line. 7 sacks, no run blocking. Although, some of it was because of...

Injuries. Terrible luck there.

We lost to the Titans in the opener last year. Difference this year? We want to be BETTER than last year, not same. Not to mention the Bills looked good. And oh, btw, that game is on a fast track to blackout.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-08-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garrard needs to THROW THE BALL AWAY!

He has gotten way to used to escaping guys, it doesn't happen that often David. He takes so many unnecessary sacks when he had time to just throw out of bounds.

I saw this numerous times, but what was worst was the fumble at the end of the half. He was way too calm about Vanden bosch. I know the oline wasn't doing well, but he has to stop the negative plays.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was terrible. Thats all I can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Garrard needs to THROW THE BALL AWAY!

He has gotten way to used to escaping guys, it doesn't happen that often David. He takes so many unnecessary sacks when he had time to just throw out of bounds.

I saw this numerous times, but what was worst was the fumble at the end of the half. He was way too calm about Vanden bosch. I know the oline wasn't doing well, but he has to stop the negative plays.
I agree.

BTW, Manuwai is out for the season and Mo Williams is out for 2 months.

We're so freaking screwed.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-10-2008, 11:40 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stroud is going to eat us alive this week.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Stroud is going to eat us alive this week.
that'll be embarrassing. and the media and dumb fans will be all liek "omgz Jax made a bad trade." I'm waiting for it.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-12-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
that'll be embarrassing. and the media and dumb fans will be all liek "omgz Jax made a bad trade." I'm waiting for it.
You're too smart to live in Jacksonville, Unseen.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
omgz Jax so stewpid they got rid of Tom COUGHLIN lol sewperbowl winning coach!!!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
You're too smart to live in Jacksonville, Unseen.
That's why I live in St. Augustine. On the perimeter of the insanity.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-14-2008, 03:06 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

This game is far too hard to quantify, but I'll just say this:

Good

14 games left

Ugly

0-2

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-21-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

oh yeahhhh

Good

Running game. Finally!

Matt Jones. Somebody get him some coke for celebration, plz.

Lots of bad and ugly things in this game, but it's our first win. TIME FOR DA KOOL-AID!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-28-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Nice-ness.

Good

David Garrard. He's baaaack. He was his usual accurate self.

Josh Scobee. He's always been a good kicker. Now he's a winnar.

Matt Jones. TEH SAVIER! Also WTG Mike Walker

Bad

Running game. They prepared for it, and the O-line shewed it's backup self

Injuries. Mathis and Nelson better be good, or Big Ben is gunna murder us.

Ugly

(Pass) defense. Fairly atrocious today. But that's the consequence of not having your top 2 pass defenders and Justin Durant.

So next week defines our season. Win, and we're in the fight. Lose, and we're fighting the Texans for third.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 09-30-2008, 11:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What can you guys tell me about DE Petteway? The Packers just signed him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
What can you guys tell me about DE Petteway? The Packers just signed him.
As I recall he did well for a backup in limited action. I don't recall much, however.

On a non-football note, he was the guy in the car with Richard Collier when Collier was shot. But you probably already knew that.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

According to the T-U, both Nelson and Florence are out for the Steelers.

dratness

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 10-05-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
So next week defines our season. Win, and we're in the fight. Lose, and we're fighting the Texans for third.
Check that, the Colts for third.

Good

Mike Walker. 6 catches 107 yards

Rashean Mathis. The man eats Squeeler for breakfast.

Ugly

Will James. They should not have started him at corner. Period.

Defensive chokage. It's almost incomprehensible how terrible our pass D is in late games. All 5 games have been blown by our D, and two of them our offense was able to respond.

Well, next week will be interesting. I mildly like our chances...wait what am I talking about? Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall against our defense? barf.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: