Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 08-05-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be gone the 12th-17th, sorry.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone is the only one we're missing and he hasn't been on since the 31st. If he's not signed up by tomorrow I'm filling the two remaining spots and we're moving on. I'm tired of putting this off.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does tomorrow night at about 9 central work for everyone?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:33 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
9 eastern would be better for me

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:14 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it doesn't work for me. but, i'd be pretty hard pressed to find a time that does work. i'll just pre rank, don't plan around me.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:34 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wednesday at 9 PM or later works

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:47 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be out of town tonight. There's a chance I would be able to do it if it was tonight though.

Old 08-07-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I won't be here from Wednesday at 12 noon until August 19th, so you can count me out for being there. However, I'll make a draft list thing tonight.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best time for me is sunday, or after 8 PACIFIC(10 CENTRAL) any other day.

I've been doing stuff for football from 7 until 8-9 at night, with only an hour or two free a day. It will get better once we get done with camp though.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

It would be great for me if we could do this before Sunday because I'll be leaving for most of the week. Are we just waiting on PF28?

Old 08-09-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
It would be great for me if we could do this before Sunday because I'll be leaving for most of the week. Are we just waiting on PF28?
no i'm signed up

Old 08-09-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

GB, have you decided on a time yet???

Old 08-09-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
no i'm signed up
Are you Vick's Dawg Pound?

Old 08-09-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Are you Vick's Dawg Pound?
that would be me

Old 08-09-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Well ny said he'd be gone until the 19th. How does just leaving it on the 25th work for everyone?
Old 08-09-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well ny said he'd be gone until the 19th. How does just leaving it on the 25th work for everyone?
yea, sometime at nite ofcourse

Old 08-09-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
that should work

Old 08-10-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

who made the final cut?
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

I'm in as Boldin's Barracudas.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

The 25th works fine for me.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I'm back. That's all I got right now...
Old 08-21-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****...I just realized this was on the night of UFC.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Only a couple days away until we do this. Please do what you can to be at the draft. I understand there are situations that it's not possible, but I would like as many as we can if not everyone there.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Only a couple days away until we do this. Please do what you can to be at the draft. I understand there are situations that it's not possible, but I would like as many as we can if not everyone there.
I'll be present

Old 08-24-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

hopefully me too, i might have to cut the grass (a big job at my house) so pray it rains down here