Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-19-2006, 11:35 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Longwood vs Notre Dame

This is a college draft. Which team has the better college talent. Nothing to do with NFL talent but how well they play at the college level. Any player that was injured in the first two games are not in this. It's not what college team will win but which one has better talent.

Longwood Lancers

Coach: Ron English

Offense: Pro

Defense: 4-3

QB: Brian Brohm
RB: Mike Hart
WR: Mario Manningham
WR: Marcus Monk
WR: D.J. Hall
TE: Martellus Bennett
LT: Sam Baker
LG: T.J. Downing
C: Adam Spieker
RG: Tim Duckworth
RT: Tony Ugoh

DE: Gaines Adams
DT: Quinn Pitcock
DT: Jay Alford
DE: Anthony Spender
WLB: Jerod Mayo
MLB: David Harris
SLB: Dan Connor
CB: David Irons
FS: Jonathan Hefney
SS: Aqib Talib
CB: Ryan Smith

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Coach: Charlie Weis
Offense: Single Back - 2 TE Formation
Defense: 3-4

QB Brady Quinn Notre Dame
RB Marshawn Lynch California
WR Ted Ginn Ohio State
WR Dwayne Bowe LSU
TE Zach Miller Arizona St.
TE Greg Olsen Miami
OT Doug Free N. Illinois
OG Jeff Byers USC
C Doug Datish Ohio State
OG Mike Jones Iowa
OT Andre Smith Alabama

DE Adam Carriker 6-6, 300
NT Alan Branch 6-6, 330
DE Andre Fluellen 6-4, 290
OLB Brandon Siler 6-2, 235
ILB James Laurinaitis 6-3, 245
ILB Desmond Bishop 6-2, 243
OLB Quentin Groves 6-4, 250
CB Daymeion Hughes 6-2, 190
CB Johnathan Wade 6-0, 195
S Leonard Peters 6-1, 200
S Aaron Rouse 6-4, 225

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:57 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, if you had a 4-3 your team would be so much better. :?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-20-2006, 11:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Vote people. Maybe argue a little...

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-20-2006, 11:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This dragged out too long. Nobody cares dude.

You should've only had the winning teams continue polling.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit

I asked and double elimination was supported, so that is what I went with, don't be mad you are getting murdered.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-20-2006, 12:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

I asked and double elimination was supported, so that is what I went with, don't be mad you are getting murdered.
Ha ha.. I didn't know it was double elimination.

All your assuming cracks me up. It's like you're a little kid.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well according to nerv draft guru is like 12.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well according to nerv draft guru is like 12.
I believe he says I'm 14.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-20-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually surprised D is losing. I think his team is quite a bit better, regardless of what people think of his 3-4.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
I'm actually surprised D is losing. I think his team is quite a bit better, regardless of what people think of his 3-4.
Just because you don't know anything about the SEC players on our team doesn't mean they suck btw.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:47 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Quote:
Just because you don't know anything about the SEC players on our team doesn't mean they suck btw.
I probably overstated my claim by saying "quite a bit better", but don't assume I don't know anything about the SEC, because I actually know quite a bit about that conference. I just happen to think his team presents more of a mismatch, regardless of how it's set up. Because, you know, I never said the other team sucked.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
snuff

You just like his team because it has Ted Ginn... It's ok.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Could the eleven people who voted so far for the Longwood Lancers, please come out of the bushes???

Old 12-20-2006, 09:31 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bushes are where our supporters make fun of Charlie Weis for being fat.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:14 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

For future reference so people don't end up looking moronic, I'm not that big of a fan of Ginn's.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For future reference so people don't end up looking moronic, I'm not that big of a fan of Ginn's.
People are sort of going to assume that :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Naturally. Maybe I should change it sometime soon...
Old 12-21-2006, 01:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Naturally. Maybe I should change it sometime soon...
Good luck with that.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ND indeed.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:51 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Wowzers, ND came back. :?

<njx9> <3 dg