Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post

Brunette: Hilary Duff...thats the only one that matters.
No love for the blonde Hillary Duff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post

She looks better as a brunette anyway.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a thing for redheads but it doesn't matter too much to me.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1.Brunettes/Blondes
2.Black
3.Blue
4.Green
5.Fire Crotches
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Lindsay Lohan when she was in "Mean Girls" was one ******* hot redhead.

p.s. rachel mcadams is the hottest brunette.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I thought about posting both but I decided not to. The thread said to post the hottest brunette, blonde, and redhead so I was thinking of posting a picture of her as the best brunette and blond.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of redheads... Gillian Anderson, Julianne Moore, Kate Walsh, & Laura Prepon (pre-blonde)... all hotness.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's how it goes for me:

Absolutely Hot and Gorgeous Women:
1. Redheads (Drop dead redheads beat anything IMO, they are eye turning, light up a room. Not a lot of them, but when they are, damn).

2. Blondes (Drop dead blondes are great, and definitely can get you to notice, but not comparable to a drop dead redhead).

3. Brunette (Hey, any drop dead woman is awesome, but brunettes IMO have a ceiling).

On the street, average (just cute) looking gals:

1. Brunettes (Three walking together, the brunette will likely turn your head the most. Brunettes are usually cute and even average/cute looking girls can seem above what they are).

2. Blondes (Cute blondes are a plus. They are solid, and def. can be cute, but is about right at what she actually is.)

3. Redheads (Cute/average redheads are usually just that. Nothing special if only cute).

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-14-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+ rep Jbond, agree completely

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
VY10
Rookie

VY10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm going to have to say light brown hair. A happy medium between blonde and brunette
VY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There is certainly love here.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tEk View Post
Lindsay Lohan when she was in "Mean Girls" was one ******* hot redhead.

p.s. rachel mcadams is the hottest brunette.

Oh yes, she was filthy hot in that movie, way hotter than her anorexic/coke head phase.

Oh and btw, there's a difference between gingers and red heads.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
3. Brunette (Hey, any drop dead woman is awesome, but brunettes IMO have a ceiling).
What does that mean...a ceiling? Seriously though, I have seen some brunnettes that define sexy. I don't know how you can say that.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simms2clayton View Post
What does that mean...a ceiling? Seriously though, I have seen some brunnettes that define sexy. I don't know how you can say that.
Uhhhh maybe he can say it because its his opinion?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Uhhhh maybe he can say it because its his opinion?
No ****, but I mean I don't know what he means by that.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No ****, but I mean I don't know what he means by that.
He means they have a ceiling, i.e. they can only be so attractive. DUH!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
I know thats what he is saying....but how come brunettes have a ceilling? Why not blondes?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know thats what he is saying....but how come brunettes have a ceilling? Why not blondes?
BECAUSE ITS HIS OPINION!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-14-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The ceiling is very very very very very very high though he just left that part out.

Brunette Jessica Alba

Blond Jessica Alba

:)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post

Blond Jessica Alba
MMMMMMMMMMMMM BLONDE JESSICA ALBA

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-14-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Is it just me or does Jessica Alba look like a 12 year old?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My friend it is just you :)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Its just you..............

By the way he wants to talk to you:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-14-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
simms2clayton

Quote:
Its just you..............

By the way he wants to talk to you:

The image didn't show up...BUT I ******* MEANT SHE LOOKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD IN A BAD WAY LIKE IF I LOOK AT HER I THINK ITS SICK.

I CAN'T BELIEVE U WOULD ACTUALLY ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT U SICK ******* PUNK
  Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 07-14-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

extermly close between blonde n brunette for me.. not a redhead fan unless she had a smokin hot body
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote