Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-21-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Please, do not refer to the ninja turtles as a color. Thank you. And my favorite is Michaelangelo.
no kidding, who are these fools?" my favorite was the purple one" give me a break. where these kids even alive during this time period? I seriously doubt it, because if you grew up during the hayday on the Teenage mutant ************* ninja turtles, you know them by name.

And yes the best was michaelangelo because he was oviosuly a pothead.

Some one you are forgetting to give an honerable mention to however is splinter. He is way underrated.

http://www.fogu.com/nttnm/heros.shtml
this site breaks down the TMNT pretty well....

Quote:
Michaelangelo is the resident goofball. He is always looking for a way to make something more fun then it actually is. Mike rides around the streets of New York broadcasting his pirate radio show "The Sewer Hour". He also likes to cook and eat, especially odd combinations of food. Sometimes the Turtles laugh at him and his radio show, but when it all comes down to it, Mike's the one who knows how to throw a party!
= stud

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought the show had an awfully long name.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason
Donatello. Cuz all he needed was a stick. All them other pansies needed fancy daggers and swords and all that damn rigamarole.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink

Go leo
Old 12-22-2006, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey Jones will whoop a bitches ass.

By the way, I can do an absolute dead on impression of the little brain dude (can't remember his name right now).

"Shredder!!! Get those toitles!!"

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Michelangelo remains a hero of mine to this day.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by giantfAn
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I always hated Donatello...still do as a matter of fact.
I gotta agree. I think it's more because the cartoon of the 90s made him seem softer than the rest though.
Probably, but he sucked in the movies they made too. I miss TMNT though. I still remember the gravity boots episode.
they are making a video game for the next gen consoles!
That game for NES was SICK!
Dude, that was one of my favorite games ever! That along with some fighting game with these like gangster white boys who did all sort of crazy moves to beat each other up.
I think I know the game you're talking about. I don't remember the name either though...
OMFG I FOUND IT!! Crash 'N The Boys Street Challenge!

By the way, GREAT game, I own it and used to have a hell of a lot of fun playing Crash n the Boys. You could do it 8 player since only 2 go at once, had some epic 8 person Crash tournaments back in the NES days.
Old 12-23-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink

Donatello kicks ass...also the best TMNT game was definately Turtles in Time for the SNES. Gonna buy it on eBay once we get our SNES working.

My fav character though was definately Casey Jones because I was a huge sports fan when I was a kid (still am obviously) and he had all that sports gear.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simms2Clayton
Donatello kicks ass...also the best TMNT game was definately Turtles in Time for the SNES. Gonna buy it on eBay once we get our SNES working.

My fav character though was definately Casey Jones because I was a huge sports fan when I was a kid (still am obviously) and he had all that sports gear.
That game was the SHHIITTEE. I loved it back in the day. Never could beat it though. Still was sick.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dentelo, He was my favorite to play as in the arcade game.
Old 12-23-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Michelangelo Hands down
Old 12-23-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA
Michelangelo Hands down
he's my boy, i even have the action figure of him that shoots pizza

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Leonardo! Dual wielding swords in the best.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:34 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Raphael is the truth.
QFT

He's my favorite, sais are friggin sweet as hell.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:40 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Raphael is the truth.
QFT

He's my favorite, sais are friggin sweet as hell.
I'll also have to agree on Raph
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simms2Clayton

can i get this on the Wii? I will check in the morning if no one knows..... not yet i just checked... i hope they put it on there though
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:46 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Bio
Raphael is the rebel of the Turtle clan. He and Leonardo have a different point of view. Where Leonardo doesnt want to fight, Raphael will jump in head on with no concern for danger. Usually at that point the other Turtles have to haul his shell out of trouble. Raphael is proud of him motorcycle and will leave the Sewer Den to go crusing around the streets of New York. He is very protective of Venus and tries to impress her often.
So he's a rebel and a ladies man. Hell yes.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:03 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
That game was the SHHIITTEE. I loved it back in the day. Never could beat it though. Still was sick.
QFT, but Turtles in Time was actually a pretty easy game to play.

If you get a friend and play it with them it gets really easy. Not so easy to beat though on the hardest level by yourself.

It gets really fun though if you can get additional controllers and play with 4 ppl as all 4 turtles. We did it once and beat the game in like 27 minutes it was sick.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:58 AM    (permalink
tylaw24
Rookie

tylaw24 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Leonardo! Dual wielding swords in the best.
Leo was definitely the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
Michael Griffin #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.
tylaw24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:28 AM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Who was the emotional one...he would get really pissed off and then kick some villan ass

Whoever it is, I'm thinking Donetello, he's my favorite.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
Who was the emotional one...he would get really pissed off and then kick some villan ass

Whoever it is, I'm thinking Donetello, he's my favorite.
Nope it was Rapheal, the red guy I guess many would say. Donatello was the geek.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michelangelo FTW.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:48 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Leonardo was obviously the leader, but Raphael was my personal favorite.

That being said, Casey Jones was the true bad ass and was the best overall character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love TMNT, but the movie automaticly lost me when they say that an army of monsters attacks when the stars aline once every thousand years. It's physically impossible for stars to aline, only planets aline.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote