Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-19-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 smells like sex panther.

Chiefs:
Jarrad Page
Derrick Johnson
Tamba Hali
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
My top-10 breakout players:

10. (homer alert) Michael Boley - With all I've been through, I should get to brag about what little is going right with my team. Michael Boley will be a stud. He has everything you look for in one of those late round gems, talent that can be molded. Every once in a while those types pan out. Boley excels because of his versatility. He is a 6'3" 236-lbs athlete who can play Safety, SLB and RE. In fact, he did so last year due to injuries. He's strong, fast and can fly. Best of all is he's shown a great work ethic and has been molded by Keith Brooking to turn his talent into on the field productivity. Last year he showed a nose for the ball, being involved with three sacks, two interceptions, one forced fumble and three fumble recoveries.
He can play WLB also, which was his projected position coming out of college (he was under 230, some expected a move to SS).
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote