Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 07-19-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Suggs A Raven in Beyond 07?

I was reading a article on a Ravens website, I dont know if I can say there name but Ill just put it like this they talk Ravens 24x7, if you get my drift. And their big article this week says that should the Ravens not be able to get Suggs signed long term that they will not hesitate to use the Franchise Tag on him. It says they were willing to let AD go because he was turning 30 but with Suggs just now turning 25 the story changes drastically.

I for 1 love this news, Franchise him for the next 7 years if we have to, or at least the next 2 then give him a deal like we did with CMac.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea I dought he leaves.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I think they would be dumb to let him walk... on the other side... if he walks... i want him to become a bill

he wont though....

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

bennybee38 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea I dought he leaves.
you spell like a champ too
bennybee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
you spell like a champ too
Says the guy who types with absolutely zero grammar.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't see you all letting him walk, AD I understand but I don't see how/why your front office would allow him to walk.

Getting a long term deal with him will be pricey, nice little side effect to having good players though I guess.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:42 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Suggs is allowed to walk.......................there is no hope!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Says the guy who types with absolutely zero grammar.
oh i have absolutely no grammar? that was a good one. really....it was.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennybee38 View Post
oh i have absolutely no grammar? that was a good one. really....it was.
I love how you now add periods and question marks acting like you do have grammar but you forgot to capitalize the worlds that start the sentence.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
bennybee38
Rookie

hahahahaaa people are soooooooo stooooooooopid
Old 07-21-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

stop trolling.

So I wonder how much Suggs will want especially after Freeny's deal, does anybody have any predictions?
Old 07-21-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
stop trolling.

So I wonder how much Suggs will want especially after Freeny's deal, does anybody have any predictions?

Not as much as Freeney, but on the corner of the same neighborhood.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-21-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I think it will be a pricy one
Old 07-21-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah I cant see them letting Suggs walk, his edge-rushing ability is key
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Plus last year he really seemed to become the total package player we thought he would be. He was awesome rushing the passer and was also hugely improved against the run.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-21-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Plus last year he really seemed to become the total package player we thought he would be. He was awesome rushing the passer and was also hugely improved against the run.
His run stopping ability vastly improved last year. He's really gotten good at the point of attack.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 12:00 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
stop trolling.

Same or even more then Freeny deal because he younger and he provides more things then Freeny can or could.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Tigers60

I hope we can work out a deal before the season ends because I would hate to tag him. Players hate to get the FT, Suggs is a important player on this defense so I would like to see a long term deal worked out.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way we'd lose suggs. He's the perfect DE/LB Hybrid. He's young getting better, and he will be payed what he ask's or close to it. He's gonna be with us for seasons to come, he's earned a spot next to Reed, Mcallister, and Lewis as a ''Ravens Lifer''.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

trkaline I love your sig quote, Bart Scott is the man.