Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 08-22-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Any word on how sophomore Scott Tolzien looks, or where he'll end up on the depth chart. Went to High School with him, he was really cool guy.
I hate to say it, but it doesn't look like he'll ever get on the field for UW. He seems like a really bright guy and a type of guy you like on your team, but he has an uphill battle right now. Evridge is all but guaranteed the starting job next year. So his chance will come as a RS Jr. Unless there is a transfer he will have to prove himself over Dustin Sherer who has shown promise and will be a RS SR. then (most likely to transfer), James Stallons will be a RS So. (a Sorgi replica), and a highly touted incoming QB Curt Phillips (assuming he signs he'll be a RS FR or So.) who has already put up insane numbers in HS.
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:25 AM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

Donovann was named the starter...
Old 08-23-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_brew_fan View Post
Donovann was named the starter...
he is the most game proven QB on the team, and I like what he brings to the table

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I posted a link earlier. I'm happy that he was I think that he is more of a playmaker, I'm also very happy to see Gabe Carimi named as the starting tackle

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.mil_brew_fan is a cocksman.

The Badgers will be so dominate this year... Ohio State lost a lot and Michigan lost a lot on the defense...
Old 08-23-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it for a while now watch out for Jonathan Casillas at linebacker, he is super fast. While his size doesn't translate well to the NFL he is good for the NCAA.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

I agree... their defense will be stout overall
Old 08-23-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
mil_brew_fan
Rookie

I really don't see the Badgers losing... Michigan is scary but the Badgers should be able to beat them...
Old 08-24-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure you guys might have seen this already, but Donovan was named the starting QB. I still think he's going to be on a pretty short leash and wouldn't be surprised if Evridge sees his fair share of time.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I'm sure you guys might have seen this already, but Donovan was named the starting QB. I still think he's going to be on a pretty short leash and wouldn't be surprised if Evridge sees his fair share of time.
I would. I expect Donovan to start the whole season.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wow the season is almost here.. I'm soooo pumped

Old 08-29-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be going to every home game this year. I just got a job as a vendor.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
I'll be going to every home game this year. I just got a job as a vendor.
nice dude! I'm super jealous, first game is Saturday already!

Old 08-29-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
nice dude! I'm super jealous, first game is Saturday already!
Yeah, I just got the call telling me I got the job and to show up Saturday. I won't be able to watch the games real well though so I think I might tape them.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Yeah, I just got the call telling me I got the job and to show up Saturday. I won't be able to watch the games real well though so I think I might tape them.
Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy that job too much. It's cool that you get to be in the stadium, but really you won't see much of the game.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy that job too much. It's cool that you get to be in the stadium, but really you won't see much of the game.
I'm a little disappointed I won't be spending Saturdays watching football, but I could use the money. I stop vending at the start of the 4th too, so I'll get to see that pretty well. Also, I'm payed completely by commissions, so if I want to stop and watch the game some, I can't really get in trouble.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
mittelstaedt2007
Rookie

mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.

My god i'm getting pumped. Just starting school this year in Mad-Town and I will get to go to my first badger football games ever. Saturday is not coming soon enough.
mittelstaedt2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittelstaedt2007 View Post
My god i'm getting pumped. Just starting school this year in Mad-Town and I will get to go to my first badger football games ever. Saturday is not coming soon enough.
sounds like you'll have a blast :p

Old 08-29-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittelstaedt2007 View Post
I wish I could be experiencing that too, but I didn't get good enough grades in high school

Old 08-31-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love you, tomorrow.. it's only a day away!!

Old 09-01-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

what the hell we blocked the punt and just because they got it and ran past the first down marker they get the ball?

Old 09-01-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Swan and PJ with TDs so far

Old 09-01-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

Special Teams and Defense is killing us

Old 09-01-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

very impressive first half from Donovan and Swan

Old 09-01-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin's uniforms look strange.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote